League Of Legends

sebur

Bronze Squire
I played a game of GP yesterday and rarely used his barrels and still crushed. He is a farming machine. The only time I ever used his barrels was defensively to make an escape route for me. Guess what I am saying is I like everything but the barrels, fuck those barrels lol.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ya having a chain of barrels is nice to use as a type of quick ward. Other than that, they seem bleh.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I played gp once and it didn't go well. I sucked with him but also was against a ryze and he just destroyed me late game. I didn't punish him early which was my downfall. Gp isn't my style but I also feel like he is kinda weak. The damage on everything seemed low, especially barrels.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Nevermind about the barrels. Seems you can Q them and any minions the barrels kill also counts towards Q gold and ult stacks.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I watched voyboy play him last night. If you farm with barrels and your Q you can get full build soo fast.

He was wad full build around 30m with like 4 kills and like 350 farm.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
pbNUAB9.png

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I watched voyboy play him last night. If you farm with barrels and your Q you can get full build soo fast.

He was wad full build around 30m with like 4 kills and like 350 farm.
Ya we were watching the same thing, that's how I noticed the gold from the barrels. I like the boy, but that game was a prime example of wanting to punch a fucking streamer in the neck. The other team going for baron when he decides not to even ult or poke them out at the pit and just jacked off at mid while auto attacking the catfish. Then after they get baron he decides to ult a 1 minion wave before it gets to top tower. He does some really selfish retarded shit, and I can understand why people don't like him on their team.
He is good and he has wow moments and also what the fuck are you even thinking, bronze moments.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it took me about 1 game to get used to it :p I like it a lot over the old one. Enemy death timers right there, friendly ult timers FINALLY, rearranging people in the tab-scoreboard, stats are fast as hell to check once you sort out what's what. I don't like the fps/latency spot, I would have preferred it stay down near the map somewhere, but I may actually just turn it off since both those are irrelevant to me at this point.

It has a lot of problems for color-blind people it sounds like though, so nice job testing there Riot. They need to hire a color-blind tester because every major update or champ that comes out they get negative feedback on that shit.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
You can also press C to check out the rest of your melee stats if you didn't know how to. Glad I played on beta to get use to it before going live. The new hud will mess with some people's performances for sure.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Ya we were watching the same thing, that's how I noticed the gold from the barrels. I like the boy, but that game was a prime example of wanting to punch a fucking streamer in the neck. The other team going for baron when he decides not to even ult or poke them out at the pit and just jacked off at mid while auto attacking the catfish. Then after they get baron he decides to ult a 1 minion wave before it gets to top tower. He does some really selfish retarded shit, and I can understand why people don't like him on their team.
He is good and he has wow moments and also what the fuck are you even thinking, bronze moments.
I really hate watching his stream, only tuned in because of GP. He's very annoying to watch.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Seems like Galio top now has the highest win rate in the game? Heh. 56.2% according to Champion.gg with a sub 1% play rate.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
My last 4 games have had:
Support Shaco
Triple Smite
someone with 25 games on Syndra who has a 15% winrate and .75 kda
and a 4v5 from level 2.

Solo queue, it's a high quality experience.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seems like Galio top now has the highest win rate in the game? Heh. 56.2% according to Champion.gg with a sub 1% play rate.
Galio has always been super dangerous, but he's not super flashy aside from his unreliable ult. Buffing the minimum ult damage just made him flat out better for people that already played him.