League Of Legends

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
So, seems like riot wants the new pbe item to be for auto attack-based 'Juggernauts' or whatever, but it looks like a very good defensive item for AD carries too.
rrr_img_105675.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I know the reddit boards are up-in-arms over basically all but the Darius changes. Garen's losing a lot for true damage.

So, seems like riot wants the new pbe item to be for auto attack-based 'Juggernauts' or whatever, but it looks like a very good defensive item for AD carries too.
rrr_img_105675.png
that item will be shit for ADC. Too low health for shield to be worth (BT Shield probably bigger), +Base AD is minimal too so again, BT will have more... unless Im missing something. If you want 500 health, get Randuins on ADC

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
At the higher end, base attack damage increase is only about 25 extra AD (without doing the math). Like Skarner has 60+18x4 which is like 29ish AD? Too lazy to calc that. Where it helps is the champs that have abilities that are based on base attack damage.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
welp managed to get back to gold I with a 2-1 promos... considering it took me ~6 promos to get it the first time, not too shabby! Now the final push to plat... assuming I don't get demoted again. 33 games over .500. My highest this season is 34. Hovering around 1600 MMR. Sucks having to play mostly plats while still sitting in gold though, lol.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
welp managed to get back to gold I with a 2-1 promos... considering it took me ~6 promos to get it the first time, not too shabby! Now the final push to plat... assuming I don't get demoted again. 33 games over .500. My highest this season is 34. Hovering around 1600 MMR. Sucks having to play mostly plats while still sitting in gold though, lol.
I'd love to DUO with you sometime, add me, I'm Echo Six.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I prefer to go Solo 99% of the time but we can duo a game perhaps. I don't like duo as much cause of the added pressure lol. IE: If I feed or if my duo feeds causes extra stress I think. Except when I duo with Sidian. Then we both feed.

I also don't like duo'ing if the MMR gap is too big, causes unbalanced teams. Looks like we're ~200 MMR difference. What usually happens is our team would be 5 golds vs a team of 3+ plats or someshit lol.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I prefer to go Solo 99% of the time but we can duo a game perhaps. I don't like duo as much cause of the added pressure lol. IE: If I feed or if my duo feeds causes extra stress I think.Except when I duo with Sidian. Then we both feed.

I also don't like duo'ing if the MMR gap is too big, causes unbalanced teams. Looks like we're ~200 MMR difference. What usually happens is our team would be 5 golds vs a team of 3+ plats or someshit lol.
hahaha, if you didn't say it I was just about to post that same exact thing. Stupid Ravishing, always feeding
wink.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea they're eating shit for it now too. Right after some of the worst-looking rework announcements they've had to date yesterday. Rough couple of days. Maybe all the rage will cause them to rethink a few things but I dunno.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It absolutely blows me away that they can't/wont have working replays in 2015. And how bad their new UI update is, or how shitty the client STILL is, etc etc. All they seem to be able to do these days is put out skins and push "balance" patches.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The excuse for no sandbox just shows how disconnected the workers at riot are from this game.
I could not agree more. There are aspects of this game that have high, high mechanical requirements and to just refuse to include a way of practicing them efficiently is fucking stupid. Each new fighting game that comes out tries to include a better training mode than all others before it and Riot has decided that they are going the other way.

Awful, awful decision and one made for reasons that are entirely antiquated.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
"We never want to see a day when a player wants to improve at League and their first obligation is to hop into a Sandbox. We do want to support your ability to grow in mastery, and there may be other avenues to do so, but not this."
I believe calling this intellectually disabled is the politically correct term.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
League of Legends is what, the largest or one of the largest competitive e-sports in the world?

No replays. No training mode.

Support my ability to grow in mastery indeed.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
"We at capcom believe that playing Street Fighter online against random people is the best way to improve, so we're removing training mode because practicing your combos and making sure your button inputs are correct is just silly"

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Riot is a pretty terrible company when it comes to development. These people who have high hopes for their secret new project clearly don't understand just how incompetent they've been in almost all facets for at least three years. None of this is surprising.

penalty_sl

shitlord
They only do shit that gets them money. Skins, these 'events' that they use to pimp out event skins and ward skins and summoner icons, pumping out new champs and champion reworks so that people will buy old champs and and their skins.

People want ward skins at champ select? Hey that will get people to buy ward skins! lets get that in game.

This might be a little tinfoil hat but I honestly think they nerf and then buff champs to help drive sales of that champ. 'Hey lets make X champ a broken god for a single patch then nerf them' and watch as millions of players main that champ for a few months.