League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
6pt loss and a 13pt loss. Can it get any closer? Psh, My 6pt loss CLG blew ass and this week Bjerg & TSM get stomped in their second game. Thanks for the 6 points game 2 Bjerg, you piece of shit.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
With only 2 weeks of lcs left I'm avoiding power rankings and sticking to predictions. Right now my predictions from last week have been fairly accurate so nothing to revise. Might do a final analysis before the final week, depends on time. Got some shit going on irl.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
How were these teams picked for IEM? We have a Korean challenger team, TSM, Origen and Royal. Seems rather random.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
IEM runs their own qualifiers and have some spots that are fan votes. For example, ESC Ever won the last IEM, which is why they are qualified. It's kind of funny why they aren't in LCK though. The LCK promotion tournament happened, they lost, then they added Ares in jungle and won KESPA (where they beat SKT) and IEM Cologne (where they beat h2k and QG). Then, their mid laner Athena left and joined EDG in China's LPL league. So, no one knows exactly how good they will be in this tournament. They haven't had constant practice against top teams, and their roster is a little different from the one that was beating all the other korean teams.

The last IEM, was during Korea's offseason and the first 5-6 teams they invited didn't have a full roster and declined to come.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
The new champion's Q + E combo looks cool as fuuuuk

Surrender at 20: Champion Reveal: Aurelion Sol, the Star Forger

Starsurge is crucial here; by casting it before or as he flies, Aurelion Sol can actually keep pace with his flourishing star, expanding its size and threat as he draws closer to his hapless victim. Timing is vital, as is communication, but when Aurelion Sol successfully hurtles into another lane with a colossal world-destroying comet by his side, well... he?s definitely going to leave a mark.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hope he's tanky. Seems like a Cho Gath. Close ranged AP Tank with CC. Thank god no silence though. He's interesting for sure but seems like he's very Ult reliant. Seems to lack wave clear which is often required by an AP mid. I can see him as a jungler more easily. The passive does most of his damage which should help clear speed a ton, and he has decent mobility with E and also a stun on Q for the ganks.

Biggest issue I see is he seems to lack quick burst. His Q moves really slowly. I compare him to Anivia and her kit seems to pack so much more utility and burst and yet even Anivia is hardly played at all.

We'll have to see how his numbers are tuned, but I'm predicting his kit is just too weak atm.
I'm actually really disappointed. I thought he would have a global ult of some sort. We haven't had any new global ults since Ziggs (not counting Rek'Sai). This guy is star themed and best he can do is fly around. Even Rek'Sai has him beat there. (Rek'Sai can dig through the earth faster than this guy can fly through air?)

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Hope he's tanky. Seems like a Cho Gath. Close ranged AP Tank with CC. Thank god no silence though. He's interesting for sure but seems like he's very Ult reliant. Seems to lack wave clear which is often required by an AP mid. I can see him as a jungler more easily. The passive does most of his damage which should help clear speed a ton, and he has decent mobility with E and also a stun on Q for the ganks.

Biggest issue I see is he seems to lack quick burst. His Q moves really slowly. I compare him to Anivia and her kit seems to pack so much more utility and burst and yet even Anivia is hardly played at all.

We'll have to see how his numbers are tuned, but I'm predicting his kit is just too weak atm.
I'm actually really disappointed. I thought he would have a global ult of some sort. We haven't had any new global ults since Ziggs. This guy is star themed and best he can do is fly around. Even Rek'Sai has him beat there. (Rek'Sai can dig through the earth faster than this guy can fly through air?)
Their little write-up on him highlights that he is good at wave clearing by just having his passive and that he will often need to worry about being pushed too far out into his lane where he is vulnerable to ganks. I also think that the radius on his passive is a little too big for jungle camps. Seems like they want him to go mid, shove his lane and then use his E to gank for his team.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm talking about wave clear during a siege. You usually want at least 1 person that can wave clear at a safe distance. His passive is not a safe distance, even with W on, at least imo.

During lane phase he'll push waves very quickly, no doubt.

With Jungling: AP junglers usually kite, his passive means he can kite and do damage easily, probably taking almost 0 damage in the process.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I think his passive is just perfect for the jungle. You dart in and out to make them hit, easy. Seems like a lot of sustained damage for jungling, but it doesn't actually clear waves super quick. Compared to people like Viktor/Anivia/etc.. anyways.
Combine that with his E for ganks, seems like a fast clear, high mobility jungler ala nidalee. I know they are pushing him for mid, but that doesn't mean they designed him best for that role, Riot has messed that up before.

edit: is he target-able during his flight?

Caliane

I think his passive is just perfect for the jungle. You dart in and out to make them hit, easy. Seems like a lot of sustained damage for jungling, but it doesn't actually clear waves super quick. Compared to people like Viktor/Anivia/etc.. anyways.
Combine that with his E for ganks, seems like a fast clear, high mobility jungler ala nidalee. I know they are pushing him for mid, but that doesn't mean they designed him best for that role, Riot has messed that up before.

edit: is he target-able during his flight?
says damage will knock him out of it, so pretty sure yes.
my initial thoughts were a big no to jungle, since mobs would not get hit by the passive in melee. but kiting in circles as you say, might work.

I was thinking offensive support, like a soraka(old starcall/infuse)/leona.
Zone like hell in brush, with that passive. and kill secure with that stun, and lane swap.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Watched a clip of his jungle clear on reddit and then some NB3 play and I really can't see how this guy would be played Mid over Jungle. His kit doesn't make sense in mid but his jungle clear is damn good and his ganks will be good too. He gains 10% ms from the Q, and it can stun, and his ult also has a slow.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, his map pressure is pretty awesome. Nightblue is talking him up as a better version of reksai. Also, the draven draven skin is hilarious.
rrr_img_128152.jpg

Caliane

wait. his Q has no max range, or max size?

The mid lane from base is probably a bit of the reason for mid push. But jungle can do it too I suppose.
(totally broken on aram? lol)