League Of Legends

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wildturtle gets caught alone all the fucking time... I do not get it.

TSM teamfight skills need A LOT of work.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Kept thinking... why are they still pushing? and then that happened. least surprising end to their tournament.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I've been waiting to see what Dyrus will play as his last champion and who will get fired since groups were announced. 1-5 is better than I expected. Thanks, China! (and weirdest part of worlds- tsm have looked better in the early game in every game at worlds than they did throughout the summer split)

edit: dyrus giving up first blood on his last game? ah, the memories.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Top lane is ass cancer and finding someone that can go up there and eat dick after dick after dick for 25 straight minutes and still be relevant is tough. For the shit Dyrus had to eat on top of all the dicks served to him top he really was a good top laner. It's just that the lane is ass cancer like I said. At the competitive level almost everyone is going to look like a donut puncher when put there.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Top lane is ass cancer and finding someone that can go up there and eat dick after dick after dick for 25 straight minutes and still be relevant is tough. For the shit Dyrus had to eat on top of all the dicks served to him top he really was a good top laner. It's just that the lane is ass cancer like I said. At the competitive level almost everyone is going to look like a donut puncher when put there.
Yea, sure, there's that... but Dyrus has made questionable upon questionable decisions all tournament. It's his time to go. There was a time he was really good, but it's long past.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So am I right in thinking there's no Elo Decay for Gold? I haven't played since May, but I think I was Gold when I stopped, so I'll get the rewards?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like c9 is west's only hope now, wouldn't be surprised to see TSM clear house leaving only bjerg and lustboy.

Also still don't get the Dyrus dick riding and calling him a "legend"; that post interview was cringe as hell. LoL pro scene is what roughly 5 years old? Which isn't even enough time to show who actually was good for a long period of time let alone "legend" status especially when most pros burn out after 3-4 years, NA literally has 0 long time consistently amazing players in it. Not to mention all this boohooing from Riot casters is so fabricated and encouraged to give emotional clout to Riot's private e-sport that is still in its infancy.

Five years playing at a high level in a game where your average player maybe has a year where they are relevant? Dyrus is not faker tier obviously but his accomplishments stack up against pretty much anyone when you put together international wins, lcs wins, na tournaments, and worlds appearances.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Lustboy was the worst player on their team the last half of the split through Worlds. Send his ass back to Korea, get an American support, and sign fucking Flame.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't know. I've never considered Dyrus to be bad in Top position. Even though there were times when he was clearly more dominant. But TSM these days has more than one weak link.

Dyrus gets completely shit on because its well known that their entire strategy revolves around getting Bjergsen an advantage, as individually Bjergsen is REALLY fucking good. But that's not enough when other teams are aware of this and completely fuck over your top lane knowing your shit jungler will most likely not help him.

Wildturtle getting caught alone multiple times in EVERY SINGLE GAME is just next level sad. That's some shit you do in SOLO Q.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Incarnation doing everything he can to make that team look competent. Jesus christ. Hai and Lemonation are just straight up feeding at points. Sneaky got caught *bad* at least twice. C9 looked like the team that had already been eliminated, not IG.

On that note, Lemonation said he is retiring at the end of the year. I had tottaly missed that.