League Of Legends

Plaid_sl

shitlord
I just don't see this being your game then. It is highly competitive, it takes months/years to develop the skills to play properly and it is annoying when someone is high or drunk on my team and they play like shit.
You're completely wrong. Normal ELO would put him with the other baddies. You're boxing your advise in @ competitive play. Do you really think league is competitive sub 30/aram/dominion?

Rathar just needs to make a smurf account.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea if you always play toasted/drunk, you'll be where you should be MMR-wise. It's the people who RARELY play high or drunk that are fucking annoying~

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Late to the party on this but decided to download it to give it a shot. It looks like I have an option to get someone that referred me something. If anyone is interested in that shoot me a PM with your summoner name and I'll fill it out.

Musketoon_sl

shitlord
Late to the party on this but decided to download it to give it a shot. It looks like I have an option to get someone that referred me something. If anyone is interested in that shoot me a PM with your summoner name and I'll fill it out.
Be patient, are you familiar with any other MOBA style games? If not be prepared to play a few hundred games before anyone really takes you serious. It is a fun and addicting game/style of game. Keep up with your runes and talents, play bot games until you are comfortable but don't rely on them to teach you how the game is played. They don't act like humans. One of my friends started playing and played like 200 bot games. When he decided to play against real people, he had no idea what was happening on the map and fed consistently. Now he hates the game, rofl.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
enzie5 if you haven't already put in a name. Unless they changed the requirements, if you refer 5 people and they get to at least lvl 5, you get some RP (to buy skins or champs with). I have 3 or 4 friends I've referred lately, would help me out.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sent enzie, I should at the very least make it to level 5 heh. I have no illusions of being even remotely competitive any time soon, but thanks for the heads up Musketoon.

Be patient, are you familiar with any other MOBA style games? If not be prepared to play a few hundred games before anyone really takes you serious. It is a fun and addicting game/style of game. Keep up with your runes and talents, play bot games until you are comfortable but don't rely on them to teach you how the game is played. They don't act like humans. One of my friends started playing and played like 200 bot games. When he decided to play against real people, he had no idea what was happening on the map and fed consistently. Now he hates the game, rofl.
This, this, this. I'd add the one exception is to try and do your first win of the day on cooldown, even if it means running a quick bot game. If you aren't feeling up to a normal that day, it's worth your while to run at least one win to keep gaining IP. If the game grows on you and you get more serious about it, you'll be happy that you can afford champs/runes/rune pages.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Greetings!

Thank you for your Roster Submission to[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */'s Ionian 2013 Tournament! Your team will be added to the list where we will randomly pick 128 teams to compete in the Qualifier Games.
The List of 128 will be available the night Sign-Ups close on Wednesday, May 22nd. A screenshot of the list will be posted on[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */'s Ionian 2013 landing page (http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/2013-ionian-circuit.html). Should your team be picked we will email you the team you are matched against before the 1st Round of the Qualifieres open.

Glhf,
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

--------

Team Name: Rerolled [RR]

Core Roster:
So Ravishing - Top Lane
Silly Trolls - ADC
AreURdyForTheEnd - Jungle
Ba?n - Support
Repulsed - Mid

Substitutes:
sebur
Lenaldo
Saint
Lythical
Nirgon

Person of Contact:
So Ravishing

-------

For the roster I simply added everybody that requested as either a starter or sub and I mainly went by each person's rank for the position desired.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I'm also new to this and having a great time. I've only been doing bot matches and feel nowhere near comfortable enough to play an actual pvp match. One thing that perplexes me is which lane to go to, when to double up, or is that all dependent on the class comp? I've had one match where someone actually gave me info throughout the game but the rest of the games no one said a word. Def hooked - just bummed its taken me so long to catch on.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If you think you've got a couple heroes nailed down, don't be scared to just jump into normal games.

Watch some pro streams here and there and spectate friends who play the same roles you do who have been playing more and talk to them.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You'll learn much faster by playing against humans. Don't be afraid to play Normals, some people get all serious about them but when going from 1-30 the games are a real mish-mash of skill levels. You have tons of complete noobs mixed with smurfs etc. There's no reason to take those seriously with that sort of crazy matchmaking.

Once you get to 30 then there is certainly a hardcore playerbase that will take Normals seriously, but you will have a hidden ranking and will be matched with other players with similar levels of skill, so don't be afraid.

Ranked games are where people tend to be the harshest and you will want to be VERY comfortable with the game before playing them.

Also play Dominion and ARAM to get familiar with Champion mechanics and item builds, they are quicker games and can give you a decent look at a variety of champions so you can find a few favorites

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Like Pizza and want to support e-sports? Order fromhttp://www.pizza.gg/and support whomever you prefer(I suggest EG League of Legends!) with a 50% off promo code for a Papa John's pizza.