League Of Legends

Xalara

Golden Squire
Man I am in a biiiig slump right now heh. O have so many losses lately. Ah well, I suppose this makes it a good time to practice TF and Virus.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
How are you building him? What is your summoner name?
name is AreURdyfortheEnd

I should point out that I'm a jungler and haven't laned him at all. I generally start out with a wriggles, working towards either a botr, randuins/warmog's. I'm not really 100% sure on how to build him optimally yet but I he definitely needs to be decently tanky. He's a lot like nocturne and I'd play/build pretty similarly to him.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
name is AreURdyfortheEnd

I should point out that I'm a jungler and haven't laned him at all. I generally start out with a wriggles, working towards either a botr, randuins/warmog's. I'm not really 100% sure on how to build him optimally yet but I he definitely needs to be decently tanky. He's a lot like nocturne and I'd play/build pretty similarly to him.
I like him a lot in jungle, and that's how I build him too, except i usually get a spirit visage if there is any ap threat.

I play him mid whenever I can and go botrk/blood thirster/boots/tank items. It really does feel strong.

rrr_img_33469.jpg

wantonsoup_sl

shitlord
Last night at LCS the DiG vs TSM match went in complete reverse, Scarra pulled out a 19/3/3 Master Yi, just smashed them. WildTurtle was completely shut down and went 0/7/3. TSM played like complete garbage.

EU LCS is starting, not sure if it's a replay or not, but -http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
name is AreURdyfortheEnd

I mostly jungle too. Was wondering, how many of you still get the Wriggles overall? (I guess Atrox has no mana, so it might be skewed a bit)

But for most of my junglers with mana, I've swapped over to Ancient Golem. HP, 10% CDR, and early game mana regen are really nice. Not to mention I get tenacity which allows me to nab Tabi (Which are tons more effective against most ADC)

But then again, I almost always play bruiser/tank jungles.

I mostly jungle too. Was wondering, how many of you still get the Wriggles overall? (I guess Atrox has no mana, so it might be skewed a bit)

But for most of my junglers with mana, I've swapped over to Ancient Golem. HP, 10% CDR, and early game mana regen are really nice. Not to mention I get tenacity which allows me to nab Tabi (Which are tons more effective against most ADC)

But then again, I almost always play bruiser/tank jungles.
You pretty much pointed it out. Tanky/support jungles tend to run ancient golem in to bulwark while carry jungles while go for early wriggles or Lizard elder then another offensive item and finish off with a defensive item or two.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
What are some people's recommendations for champs to get into for top lane? I know popular picks seem to be jayce, wukong, tryn etc.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Good places to start with top lane would be super safe champs imo. Kennen top really has no losing lanes, neither does Yorick. Otherwise start with someone that has a decent escape or high mobility like Jayce or Trundle. Use them to get a feel for how top lane works before trying any of the more bruiserish melee chams like darius/riven/wukong etc.

And for the love of god start with a ward every time. Otherwise you're just gonna get murdered by the enemy jungle at level 3 (sometimes even 2).

Two main ways to start top. Either start with a ward and just farm it up, or start with a more aggressive item like dorans/red pot use your power to push if the enemy can't be baited into a fight then do an early buy of boots/ward/pot or two. Both are effective. The second is somewhat risky if you don't last hit well though.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Don't know if anybody is watching the CRS/TSM game but so far xpecial has flayed 3 out of 3 of jarvans flag toss knock up combos.

Breakarms_sl

shitlord
Don't know if anybody is watching the CRS/TSM game but so far xpecial has flayed 3 out of 3 of jarvans flag toss knock up combos.
Those announcers put the R in retarded. I find them so cheesy it's painful to watch and I make sure nobody is around me if i have the sound on.

PS, dont mind their commentary but during battles they go full-retard.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Those announcers put the R in retarded. I find them so cheesy it's painful to watch and I make sure nobody is around me if i have the sound on.

PS, dont mind their commentary but during battles they go full-retard.
I assume you mean phreak. Phreak has to be one of the worst commentators I have EVER witnessed, his shrill voice makes me cringe every call he does and if he is EVER on the set when shit goes down in game he will be the ONLY voice you hear calling plays.

Rivington has my respect as well as the EU commentators, they all do really well even though Rivington sometimes doesn't know abilities or items he makes up in the "Pleasing on the ear" and social commentary aspect.

Jatt, mehh..he isn't bad, he just seems so meh compared to rivington and Kobe.

kobe does really well and I feel brings great gameplay conversation to the table, combined with Rivington they are my favorite duo casters.

Phreak though...dude may have a persona built up about how he has an ego and is really a nice guy outside of it all but he never steps out of the spotlight when casting. It all just screams "hay this booth is big but you other casters are under me".

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya I agree with you on that. I enjoy Rivington the most and actually watch him when he streams as it is fairly entertaining as time to time he goes in to his "caster" voice and starts casting his own game as he plays it.