League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
But you still get a loss in your promo series for dodging so you're fucked either way.
Oh yeah, that's true. For some reason I thought it just lowered your MMR or whatever. Guess yeah, either way, meh. Although to be honest that has been the first trolly game I've had for quite some time now, maybe I'm just lucky heh.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
dodging only cancels promos/lowers LP... MMR is NOT lowered when you dodge, which means if you win the next game you'll probably gain more LP to compensate since your MMR will remain high-ish

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Well duh ranked is just full of a bunch of "tryhards" so fuck the ranked queue. Or so I'm told every unranked match someone trolls or thinks they're godly. Because they're so awesome they get placed in a match with me. And I am not afraid to admit I'm bronze material through and through. Woefully Inept is my summoner name and there are days that it isn't at all ironic. Just true. lol

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Lately ranked games have been full of trollish tards. The only games I get with good players are in normals.
Of the five games I played tonight four of them were absolute garbage. Two I won, two I lost, and all four were huge wastes of time. If I feel like playing again prior to the S4 changes I'll probably play TT or Dominion.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
3 ranked games tonight, first game was shitty, but not terrible. Lost it though. 2nd game was 2 afks from the start. Third game we dominated. I can't wait for s4 to start.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys just need to stop being fucking pussies and just carry your shit harder. I was in yoloqueue last night and two guys on my team in champion select said they were going to AFK because they both couldn't mid. I was 4th pick so I say fuck it and pick man-mode tryndamere.

I bust out the dorans blade start because fuck a shield, fuck pots, need the deeps. Get my whirlwind lane clear ability and rush top, push the first wave, all-in that faggot riven, First Blood, push wave to tower. We have 2 afks at base, so I rush middle, clear the double stack of minions there. Beat the shit out of that Ahri at middle, boom. Kill #2. I tell my bitch ass amumu jungle I'm taking his red and he cries (lol fuck amumu) Yes, he never took his red yet cuz he's a little bitch too and tried to counter jungle but failed so was way behind. I go back top. Clear wave, rape riven, go mid, tower dive ahri, press R, don't die, stand under the turret laugh spamming. Ahri Rage quits.

My single bot lane ADC was getting raped so I tell that bitch I'm coming bot. I just use ghost from middle lane so those faggots at bottom can see how serious I am. Hah, they don't even budge. Suddenly level 9 tryndamere in their face while they are both 5. PEACE NIGZ. Push bot, get tower, steal blue buff, teleport top, kill riven, type in all-chat "gg sorry for feeding riven should we report?" Riven rage quits. Suddenly it's a 3v3 but I'm level 18 trynd with 5 BTs and 1 PD and I just tower dive and blow bitches up. GG Game over 2ez.

Moral of the story. Tryndamere OP.

In case you guys can't tell.....he whistled for a cab...

Saved By Plaid. Ignore Breakarms.

Bring on s4!

Breakarms_sl

shitlord
You guys just need to stop being fucking pussies and just carry your shit harder. I was in yoloqueue last night and two guys on my team in champion select said they were going to AFK because they both couldn't mid. I was 4th pick so I say fuck it and pick man-mode tryndamere.

I bust out the dorans blade start because fuck a shield, fuck pots, need the deeps. Get my whirlwind lane clear ability and rush top, push the first wave, all-in that faggot riven, First Blood, push wave to tower. We have 2 afks at base, so I rush middle, clear the double stack of minions there. Beat the shit out of that Ahri at middle, boom. Kill #2. I tell my bitch ass amumu jungle I'm taking his red and he cries (lol fuck amumu) Yes, he never took his red yet cuz he's a little bitch too and tried to counter jungle but failed so was way behind. I go back top. Clear wave, rape riven, go mid, tower dive ahri, press R, don't die, stand under the turret laugh spamming. Ahri Rage quits.

My single bot lane ADC was getting raped so I tell that bitch I'm coming bot. I just use ghost from middle lane so those faggots at bottom can see how serious I am. Hah, they don't even budge. Suddenly level 9 tryndamere in their face while they are both 5. PEACE NIGZ. Push bot, get tower, steal blue buff, teleport top, kill riven, type in all-chat "gg sorry for feeding riven should we report?" Riven rage quits. Suddenly it's a 3v3 but I'm level 18 trynd with 5 BTs and 1 PD and I just tower dive and blow bitches up. GG Game over 2ez.

Moral of the story. Tryndamere OP.

In case you guys can't tell.....
/sarcasm
Bring on s4!
Don't know what you call that, but it's not sarcasm and I feel dumber now because of it...

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So a few days ago I talked to an acquaintance that I hadn't seen in a couple years and we started talking MOBAs. Little did I know he did not know anything about Dota 2's business model. He knew some heroes that he would be interested in playing, but he did not know the game is free or that all the heroes are free. Then I come across this posthttp://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...r_mode_called/on the LoL reddit.

Are people finally waking up to Riot's BS? The gameplay is fun, just like most MOBAs, but everything Riot does is for money.. including balancing. There is a reason champions start off a little OP and then get tuned, its called $$$. I'm sure some of you will blindly defend Riot, or just say the game is fun so who cares. Which is cool and all, but it doesn't change the facts. I've held onto my account with my Black Alistar skin just in hopes that Riot fixes their business model but I'm getting the feeling it may never happen.

Edit: And just before all the LoL bros come bashing me, I played LoL for awhile and the ONLY reason I stopped was because of Riot's business model and practices. The game was still fun for me.

Edit 2: In hindsight, I should have not mentioned Dota 2 before mentioning the rest because it might feel like I'm comparing the two or saying one is better. That part of the post was more about people not knowing their options and realizing they don't need to buy champion packs or XP boosts or whatever to be able to play a complete game.