League Of Legends

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Has anyone seen an AD malzahar? Just saw some reddit threads about how the voidling AD scaling is nutty. It's probably kind of fun to mess around with while trying to battle through the shitty minion AI.

Bosch_sl

shitlord
Leveling up my second char (have a 30 already but like learning new chars as a smurf).

IGN: lolHeadShot

Friend me up for any games, any time. Will be happy to Skype or TeamSpeak it up.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Has anyone seen an AD malzahar? Just saw some reddit threads about how the voidling AD scaling is nutty. It's probably kind of fun to mess around with while trying to battle through the shitty minion AI.
I've done AD Malz a few times. It's mostly only good on Dominion botlane though. The bonus mana regen makes a huge difference. The idea is pretty much Manamune -> Frozen Heart -> Banner/Zeke's I think, or it used to be. The Voidlings scale crazy with actual AD but also benefit from the aura stats. The goal is to just mash spells as fast as possible and always have 2 Voidlings up in a fight.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
From what I've read, 3.15 buffed Malz a bit since the bonus AD on his voidlings now scales as they grow. There's some screenshot with a 700 AD voidling or something equally silly. That's the reason why I asked.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've played some AD jungle malz in ranked. People troll at you a lot for it, but win rate was actually respectable. His ganks are superb will ult is up. Whoever you ult -WILL- die. Other than that, his stuff is rather meh. Voidlings do whatever the fuck they want, and just aren't a reliable source of damage at all.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's always done that. It gets 50% bonus damage with the first size increase. The second size increase is attack speed.

The voidling has 100% Bonus AD scaling, so you can just build ADC items and have a huge Voidling, sure. Getting the spellcasts to HAVE that 1 voidling is the problem when you build straight ADC
tongue.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
It's always done that. It gets 50% bonus damage with the first size increase. The second size increase is attack speed.

The voidling has 100% Bonus AD scaling, so you can just build ADC items and have a huge Voidling, sure. Getting the spellcasts to HAVE that 1 voidling is the problem when you build straight ADC
tongue.png
Dude. I know it's always done that. I'm saying it does it more.

Here's the reddit link:Ad Malzahar ninja buffed in patch 3.15 : leagueoflegends

I think it would be actually viable if the voidling AI wasn't completely retarded.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
In my experience Voidlings will consistently follow their basic targeting rules, as long as you're close enough to the target. When you get on the edge of their follow range they become pointless for sure.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been playing Yasuo a bit more, I guess he's not that bad actually. I never noticed how short his ult CD is at level 16. With 40% cdr it's like 20 seconds which is just ridiculous. I actually started to go Shiv > Bork and had some success. I still hate how his Q works. Guess I just need to get better with it but I swear it feels much shorter then it shows. Also I need to get use to doing the whole EQ dash whirl combo thing.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Just messed around with a bot game. 6 item AD Malzahar (Lizard, BT, Manamune, Cleaver, Frozen Mallet) can solo baron in like 15 seconds at around 30 minutes game time. hahah

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Been playing Yasuo a bit more, I guess he's not that bad actually. I never noticed how short his ult CD is at level 16. With 40% cdr it's like 20 seconds which is just ridiculous. I actually started to go Shiv > Bork and had some success. I still hate how his Q works. Guess I just need to get better with it but I swear it feels much shorter then it shows. Also I need to get use to doing the whole EQ dash whirl combo thing.
Never build CDR, never build Bork. Rush Shiv. If you're mid, rush IE, if you're top and feel like you need some tankiness go Banshee or Sunfire then IE. After that go Bloodthirster and some defensive item. Banshee's with the shield and regen is amazing mid game on Yasuo.

Boots I would do either zerks or mercs for tenacity.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

tongue.png
I would assume if you go ADC malz you would build manamune so mana for casting to get voidlings should be no problem.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you get no CDR, sure. But 2 Voidlings > 1 Voidling! I dunno, I only ever played max CDR Tanky AD Malz version, never tried full ADC version.

Also, I second what Draegan said about CDR on Yasuo: never buy it. He has the worst CDR scaling of any champ in the game. I get nerd boners anytime I get to buy Spirit Visage and I would never buy it on him (Banshee instead). CDR doesn't affect his Q or E, doesn't affect his W or R enough to matter (each is going to be once per teamfight either way except for extreme exceptions that aren't worth building for)

Koreans seem to be building him 4-offense-items 1-defense-item but that is reliant on team comp I imagine.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
AD Malz is crazy, I wish i had time to play a normal real quick to test it out against humans. It's just stupid. Voidlings are hitting for like 700 damage.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I feel like everyone goes through an AD Malz phase. It usually lasts until they try it vs humans a few times.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
When you have a <1 yr old at home that wakes frequently, you'll learn to like bots to fuck around with when you have only 20 min or so at a time.