League Of Legends

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
Ive got close to 1500 games played with a large majority of them in the jungle.

Not surprised that it happens, just surprised that it happens as often as it does.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ive got close to 1500 games played with a large majority of them in the jungle.

Not surprised that it happens, just surprised that it happens as often as it does.
Yeah dude just tell them that gems are truly outrageous and then laugh as you queue for the next one. Np my man. I'm gonna jungle taric now because of you, I got the pink skin too, R I P I'm Tiamat Taric.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Unless you are much better than the people you are playing with Jungle Taric will lose you games because that one guy who gets toxic at the drop of a hat is going to have that hat drop before the game even starts.

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
Should get something nifty when you carry a Riot in ranked.
riotlol2_zps17e66aec.jpg
I like carrying games.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...5?tab=overview
rrr_img_84894.jpg

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
F5 picked Zac. Glorious!
Feel like that was a team telling their jungle to play anything but his shitty Lee.

and that series felt like a 5-0 fusion win if it was the older patch. dunno if they know how to win late game with 4.2 objectives.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
4-1 in ranked tonight and going to go pass out. Played 5 different champs too. j4, naut, tf, morg, vlad. So, jung/jung/mid/supp/top. I only lost my Naut game because the enemy team was running double ADC (vayne top, jinx bot) and our top lane Renekton got smashed so hard even though I ganked twice. zzzz. Oh wells.

J4 still super fun in jungle. Yi still broken op. Vlad still very strong against certain picks. TF still OP as long as you dont get counter picked mid. I went against a swain mid and was like double his CS and ganked sooooooooo much better it was a joke of a game. Ahhh TF, I use to play you all the time but not much anymore but dear lord he's so fun to play.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
He is saying he likes to carry games? Or is your recap better because you had some Senior Spectator Operator from riot in it?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
He is saying he likes to carry games? Or is your recap better because you had some Senior Spectator Operator from riot in it?
He's saying "You can carry games? Ha, I can carry games!" - missing the point when the point was the Riot in the game, not the carrying.

Also that's not just any Riot. That's Garren.
smile.png

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
He's saying "You can carry games? Ha, I can carry games!" - missing the point when the point was the Riot in the game, not the carrying.

Also that's not just any Riot. That's Garren.
smile.png
Didnt see the riot in the game just saw that you had a solid game. Had probably the best ranked game I've had all year and wanted to share in the same vein. Missed the point of yours.

Doku no KS TT

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Didnt see the riot in the game just saw that you had a solid game. Had probably the best ranked game I've had all year and wanted to share in the same vein. Missed the point of yours.

Doku no KS TT
To be fair, that was a damn good game.

I've been tilting like crazy. Just lost 9 ranked games in a row and went from Gold 1 97 points to Gold 2 10 points. Ever since my main started getting banned in every game I can't find another hero I'm comfortable with.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
To be fair, that was a damn good game.

I've been tilting like crazy. Just lost 9 ranked games in a row and went from Gold 1 97 points to Gold 2 10 points. Ever since my main started getting banned in every game I can't find another hero I'm comfortable with.
Solo queue has been so shit this weekend. Just full of shitheads. Maybe some sort of asshole holiday I'm not aware of.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Try playing on the LAN server. Tons of assholes along with 3,000 word essays they each type per game. Yes I know the Spanish language has more/longer words but how the fuck they can play while typing so much I have no clue. I just love the 20 ping.