League Of Legends

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
To be fair, that was a damn good game.

I've been tilting like crazy. Just lost 9 ranked games in a row and went from Gold 1 97 points to Gold 2 10 points. Ever since my main started getting banned in every game I can't find another hero I'm comfortable with.
Yeah i was in my gold 2 promos then decided to just fuck around and play with friends who then tanked me in ranked down to Gold 5. finally crawling back up this week though.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rek'Sai out. Hope she's better than she looks. Seems pretty shit to me.
I have to say messing around with her I find her way more amusing than I expected to. Once you get some gear she really is a beast and she has a lot of sustained push ability with her self healing power. She has a good long range poke if you are sieging and good up close face smashing.

Still to early to tell but she is much better than my initial expectations when watching her champ spotlight.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Reksai jungle is kinda meh.

Reksai top is absurd. Can't be ganked due to prey sense, and if you are, you have an escape. Pretty close to unlimited healing with your burrow, and a single q with tiamat will wipe out the creep wave. You become an unstoppable pushing machine unless their top has some way of counter-pushing.

Oh don't forget the free teleport too!

penalty_sl

shitlord

Reksai top is absurd. Can't be ganked due to prey sense, and if you are, you have an escape. Pretty close to unlimited healing with your burrow, and a single q with tiamat will wipe out the creep wave. You become an unstoppable pushing machine unless their top has some way of counter-pushing.

whats is your build/build order on top reksai?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Problem with Reksai is that if the game goes against your team even a little it cuts your balls off almost immediately. If you lose a dragon fight/mid tower/whatever and the enemy wards up your jungle/invades and your tunnels all bite it you get really, really fucked.

Also tunnels need to not be global on the minimap, mostly because it's cluttered as fuck and looks shitty, but also so people can't see you making tunnels while you're jungling at shit. Put it on a wide-ish radius to reveal them, like 1500 range or something, but not global.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I did not like Rek in the joungle. Damage isn't really there imo and you're not a CC machine like Nautilus or something.

I haven't tried top, I should though.

Or you can be SivHD and play AP Rek and just poke with Q all day long with 100% AP ratio.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just played a normal Reksai game against a tanky Maokai. Once I got tiamat and boots I just started roaming. I couldn't kill Mao, but he couldn't kill me. Just push to his tower and run around the map.

So I've been playing random games just for fun. Lately I've been winning and enjoying AD Malz and Tank Morde. Though I have been raped as AD Malz by over extending and forgetting I'm squishy.

penalty_sl

shitlord
New poro king mode is pretty fun. I'm about halfway to my 150 poro hits.

Been absolutely raped by alistar, wukong, malph, and janna so I've been banning those.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, it's pretty interesting. I played two games, one as Diana (real fun) and one as Sejuani (with poro skin!) and that was enjoyable as well.

The first game I played there was an enemy sona and I was like, fk that, sona on "aram" has like 70% win rate. But we stomped them just because the whole hit your poro and jump to them skill. I'm only like 30/125 & 20/65 for my achievements. Seems like it'll take ~10ish games or so for me to complete it. I also love how your jump to king poro skills has unlimited range, use it right when you spawn and you just zooooooom across the map lol.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Garen is pretty damn fun. Land poro on enemy champion, start to pull yourself in and initiate spin to win! Same with Talon, pull yourself in, immediate ult.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Rek'sai is only weak early in jungle. Very weak at level one. Will always need help on first red buff but after level four rek clears jungle with incredible speed. Burrowed E is a free flash every twenty seconds for ganking that can leave a tunnels through walls for future use. basically the perfect jungler once you buy a Hydra.

Yes and then you also have a ult that is free teleport to tunnels and also that others can use teleport on as well that Rek litters the map with.

Not sure if Rek will be a pro level champion but is very fun to play in my view.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So far every champion is awesome on poro mode :p I've done Orianna (poro in and easy ult on people), Gnar (ahahahahahahah), Amumu (makes up for missing Q), Sejuani (same), Yasuo (mo' mobility mo' angry people)

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I tried to do a clear on Azir jungle today just to see what season 5 brings. He's even worse than Season 4 when he was basically awful. Because of his sand dudes, machete or smite buffs don't even proc. Lol.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I tried to do a clear on Azir jungle today just to see what season 5 brings. He's even worse than Season 4 when he was basically awful. Because of his sand dudes, machete or smite buffs don't even proc. Lol.
Yeah they should fix this. That is either a silly oversight, or an absolutely retarded design choice.