Poll LED Strips

fris

Vyemm Raider
i bought a few, thinking about sticking them under the cabinets in the kitchen, etc. the wiring is a major pita. maybe it's my old age or the incredibly tiny wires, i just can't get any of the clips from amazon to work. has anyone found an easier solution to connecting these?

example:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i bought a few, thinking about sticking them under the cabinets in the kitchen, etc. the wiring is a major pita. maybe it's my old age or the incredibly tiny wires, i just can't get any of the clips from amazon to work. has anyone found an easier solution to connecting these?

example:
eh, you're just an old fuck, i recently had to buy pass through cat5 connectors cuz i kept on fucking up the crimps

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I originally bought these (or very similar ones) and like you said getting the connectors on was a bit of a pain. If I recall you have to cut the strip only in certain places, but I don't recall having a problem getting the clips on. However, the PSU for them dies after six months, and the wifi controller functionality was Chinese crap.

These are more expensive, but save yourself the time and hassle and just get these along with a bridge. They work great, aren't a hassle to assemble, and can tie into home automation systems just fine.