Legends

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was kind of ify on this show based on the previews but honestly this first episode is great.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The pilot was pretty good, but I'd be a lot more interested in the show if it was actually about the mystery of who he is. I have a strong feeling that it's just an overarching plot that gets drip-fed to the audience in the same old case-of-the-week formula. It's TNT, after all.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Found the pilot bland and uninteresting, the main plot is somewhat interesting but it's too much generic and the characters are clich? as fuck. Nerdy hackers, strong womyn, divorced troubled hero, comic book villains : Meh. I even laughed hard at the "oooh I'm an undercover FBI big guy and there's a mysterious elusive hooded black man watching me going to see my son and my ex-wife, let's say hello to them like it's nothing".

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First few episodes were pretty damn good, but I don't think they can possibly tie it all together for very long. Him working undercover, the FBI guy investigating, and all the mysterious past shit. It's too much. The latest episode was already going off the rails(honky tonk girl just walks him in, he just murders everyone).

That said, I kind of want to put parts of me inside parts of Tina Majorino(Deb from Napoleon Dynamite) when she has the Johnny Bravo hair.

MV5BMTY2NTU5NDQ2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjI0NTk0MjE@._V1__SX1217_SY655_.jpg

I don't defend these feelings. They just are. Accept me for who I am.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
First few episodes were pretty damn good, but I don't think they can possibly tie it all together for very long. Him working undercover, the FBI guy investigating, and all the mysterious past shit. It's too much. The latest episode was already going off the rails(honky tonk girl just walks him in, he just murders everyone).

That said, I kind of want to put parts of me inside parts of Tina Majorino(Deb from Napoleon Dynamite) when she has the Johnny Bravo hair.

MV5BMTY2NTU5NDQ2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjI0NTk0MjE@._V1__SX1217_SY655_.jpg

I don't defend these feelings. They just are. Accept me for who I am.
Eww. All I see is her as the little girl in Waterworld.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Ali Larter is the worst fucking actress ever.

I can't tell if this show is good, but Sean Bean is good.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Watched the season finale yesterday. The overall plot was pretty good. Some of the acting was suspect and some stuff was a bit unbelievable but overall not the worst spy show ever. It was good enough that I would watch a second season.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They managed to tie all the military/political/mystery stuff together waaaay better than I expected. Though I have to say with that finale they're gambling really heavily on getting another season. While they did a great job of unraveling a lot of the mystery they didn't provide any kind of conclusion to the ongoing story. Every big bad is still out there after winning.

Hope they keep it up.