Lena Dunham got RAPED........BY A REPUBLICAN!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Dunham is back tracking a bit, I assume her publicist is reigning her in. A lot of her more die hard supporters are extremely uncomfortable; and that's never a good sign in the media. As for the whole controversy...Her being 7 changes A LOT. I wouldn't really think anything of it if it weren't for the other comments about masturbating next to her, bribing her for kisses ect. All of it together makes it seem like she is a bit disturbed. Especially due the language she used "I spread her vagina. She didn't resist"...The fuck?

Anyway, apologytailored to her core audience(IE people who can be "triggered").

"First and foremost, I want to be very clear that I do not condone any kind of abuse under any circumstances.

"Childhood sexual abuse is a life-shattering event for so many, and I have been vocal about the rights of survivors. If the situations described in my book have been painful or triggering for people to read, I am sorry, as that was never my intention. I am also aware that the comic use of the term 'sexual predator' was insensitive, and I'm sorry for that as well.

"As for my sibling, Grace, she is my best friend, and anything I have written about her has been published with her approval."

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
I love the backpedaling. This bitch thought she was so edgy

elbas

Molten Core Raider
With respect to the 7 year old checking out her sister with the pebbles in the vagina thing. Her sister was 1 year old. According to the "experts" (and you can google the article) there is no way a 1 year old child has the manual dexterity to do what Lena Dunham says her sister did. The only reasonable conclusion is that it's bullshit and Dunham put them there (if the story is in fact true).
I'm very suspicious about how the pebbles got in there. First, it would be pretty unusual for a 1-year-old to do that. Second, it's an incredible coincidence that the day she did that just happened to be the same day Dunham looked in there. If it actually happened, I think it's far more likely the Dunham put them in there and then made up the story to her Mom.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've learned I'm a lot happier when I don't read shit like Jezebel. Anyway, she's weird but I bet she gives great fat girl head. You know what I'm talking about. Maybe she'll have her show canceled. If it was a guy talking about his little sister or brother, he'd already be in cuffs. (No I'm not a MRA fag...that's just the truth. And this hypothetical dude would probably deserve it like her.)

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I still have a real hard time believing her sister was down with her writing about playing hungry hungry hippoes with her vagoo in her book. I hope this shit brings this idiots world crashing down around her.

Szlia

I am not exposed to the american news media, so this might explains that, but, reading this thread, I have a hard time understanding what could elicit such high degree of rejection. Is Dunham omnipresent in the media and giving her opinion on anything and everything? Because from my point of view she is just a writer/director/actress in a popular show I did not see that is described as the anti Sex In The City. Liking the show or not, agreeing with what she says or not, I don't get what is worth getting so upset about. Are people afraid that because of her success all future actresses will also be somewhat stubby? I am pretty sure that's not a clear and present danger.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I still have a real hard time believing her sister was down with her writing about playing hungry hungry hippoes with her vagoo in her book. I hope this shit brings this idiots world crashing down around her.
Grace Dunham:

heteronormativity deems certain behaviours harmful, and others "normal"; the state and media are always invested in maintaining that As a queer person: i'm committed to people narrating their own experiences, determining for themselves what has and has not been harmful
it would be ironic if oneday someone can convince her retroactively she was raped like her sister

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I guess my question is... why? I am trying to care one way or the other and I just can't.
lena-dunham.jpg

That's why.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I am not exposed to the american news media, so this might explains that, but, reading this thread, I have a hard time understanding what could elicit such high degree of rejection. Is Dunham omnipresent in the media and giving her opinion on anything and everything? Because from my point of view she is just a writer/director/actress in a popular show I did not see that is described as the anti Sex In The City. Liking the show or not, agreeing with what she says or not, I don't get what is worth getting so upset about. Are people afraid that because of her success all future actresses will also be somewhat stubby? I am pretty sure that's not a clear and present danger.
She is an example of the cancer killing Liberalism. The fact that she also looks the part makes it even easier to hate her.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Because this shit:

lena2.png

Declared that her "body image" should be celebrated and declared war on this shit:

tumblr_mg0bzvue0r1rzr203o1_500_large.jpg

It's pretty much hate speech TBH.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
She's a 28 year old who draws a lot of attention to herself and then sanctimoniously lectures people who give her a different kind of attention than she wanted. That tends to annoy some people.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My money's on her just being completely full of shit and pulling a A Million Little Pieces

Quaid

Trump's Staff
She's becoming an enormous (lol) figure on the progressive left. She's the mother hen for a whole new generation of young extremely liberal voters. She is a far more culturally relevant individual than just 'some actress'.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The obvious problem with most of these SJWs is that they turn out to be massive hypocrites. You have these rabid feminists playing the 'woe is me as woman' card who turn out to be men, Lena Dunham and the 'rape culture' warriors who aren't just puritanical, they actually commit the same acts they want everyone to consider rape but somehowthey'respecial - or worse, they actuallydorape/abuse people and it shouldn't be an issue with their narrative. They are really social privilege warriors, because they just want special treatment.