Lena Dunham got RAPED........BY A REPUBLICAN!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Dumb shirt, overreacting fembots, stupidity all around. I'm surprised no one told him not to wear something like that.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So is this the new anti-feminism thread? Seems like no one uses the other one anymore:

kWgybQN.png
/thread

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I 100% agree that they should be able to wear whatever they want wherever they want and still feel safe. It's been a long time now but I still don't like how everyone lost their shit over Janet Jackson's breast during that Superbowl halftime. That puritanical outrage over the human body is misplaced.

But don't you fucking wear a shirt with scantily clad cartoon women on it you fucking misogynist shitlord pissbaby male oppressor. Your rights end where her feelings begin.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
This guy did an "experiment" to show how no one cares that he wears the same thing but that his female co host doesn't and is criticized more for her looks than her message.

http://mashable.com/2014/11/16/karl-...m-fb-main-link

Pretending that the guy is wearing the same suit JACKET (it looks different shades in a lot of it and black a few times at least to my eyes), he is wearing a different tie and shirt as well. When I look at the video, all I see is that it sucks being a guy in corporate america because you have no choice in what you get to wear and women get to wear what the fuck they want. More over, outside of the initial 3/10 would not bang comments, what man is commenting or criticizing what a woman looks like who is delivering the news? After living with a female it is the women who comment, the women who criticize and the women who want to look super extra nice.... to impress other women.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
male fashion is really terrible, but in another way its really great because we can wear a cheap suit or a really expensive suit and most people will never notice the difference and even better, you can buy a formerly very expensive suit from 15+ years ago for dirt cheap at a thrift store and you still will be fine. outer wear? forget it, you could probably wear a coat and a wool cap from the early 1900s and fit right in.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Len Dunham has sex while drunk? Rape. Being assaulted and forcibly having a finger pushed between your butt cheeks? Hardly qualifies as asex crime.

feminist_sl said:
If it?s true that all seven of the football players arrested for hazing in the Sayreville, New Jersey, War Memorial High School locker room are students of color, that is one more reason not to prosecute them as sexual felons. I don?t mean not to prosecute them in adult court. I mean not to prosecute them at all. If they?re guilty, they should be disciplined by the school, kicked off the Bombers team, and held accountable to their victims by making amends in words and deeds. But the punishment the state will mete out far outweighs the transgression. For kids who are 15 to 17 years old, it will be life crushing.Yes, more life-crushing even than being punched, kicked, groped, or subject to anunwanted finger inching into your anus.

The state has charged the boys, variously, with aggravated sexual assault, aggravated criminal sexual contact, conspiracy to commit aggravated sexual contact, criminal restraint, and hazing, involving what the New York Times called ?the sexual penetration of one of the juvenile victims.? The juvenile victim in question describes it as the pressing of a digit or digits against the shallow dent between his clothed buttocks?unpleasant, but hardly the traumatic experience the law, and the press, assume it to be. The other sexual aggressions appear to amount to grabbing of butts and genitals.

The sex offender regime is cruel and unusual punishment, excessive even for people who have committed heinous crimes. For these teenagers, whose ?sex crimes? were to grab some ass and maybe stick a finger up that ass, it is a massively disproportionate penalty ? a life sentence, before their adult lives have begun.
Don't get me wrong; I agree with her about the sex registry stuff. Just shocking she doesn't think these things are "sex crimes". If this article had simply been decrying how the sex registry is a tool that is entirely too broad, I'd support it. But how she trivializes inserting a digit into someone's ass a "not a sex crime" is just disturbing. I wonder if she'd be lenient if a group of men constantly grabbed her breasts, and groin for weeks and then walked up to her, punched her, held her down and just stuck a finger in her ass? Would she not think of that as a violent sex crime?

Fedor

<Banned>
I wonder if she'd be lenient if a group of men constantly grabbed her breasts, and groin for weeks and then walked up to her, punched her, held her down and just stuck a finger in her ass? Would she not think of that as a violent sex crime?
depends on whether the men were white or not

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Women are the ones who shit on other women for what they wear. That's not something men can or should even care about solving. I don't know what the point of the experiment was. It may well be sexist, but it's 95% within the female sex.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
NY Times article:

As the Columbia University student tells it, the encounter was harmless fun: A female freshman invited him into her suite bathroom, got a condom, took off her clothes and had sex with him. But as that young woman later described it to university officials, the encounter was not consensual. The university suspended him for a year.

Can the male student claim rape aswell technically? I doubt he said "Yes, I want to have sex with you and I consent". Isnt it some weird mutual rape, where both are victims in the logic of this weird as fuck sexual assault definition?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is why, if I ever have kids with the gf, we've decided to tell any boy we have to jerk off. A lot. We're still not sure what do with a girl to prevent her from being a vapid slut or a ball crushing feminist troglodyte.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is why you always get your one night stands on video.
I assume this is sarcastic, but a college friend did tape a one night stand that didn't know they were taped, and she was not amused when she found out. He ended up arrested. F-, do not recommend.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You keep that info to yourself unless accused of rape. A rape charge is whole lot worse than whatever charge you'd get for filming consensual sex.

If you're actually committing rape, then I suggest not having it on video. Also, I suggest not committing the rape.