Lena Dunham got RAPED........BY A REPUBLICAN!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was going to sit here and say wtf kind of roommates you all have for them to be jacking it in the barracks next to you but then I remember the guy who would fuck the nastiest whales imaginable right in front of me when I woke up.
full disclosure, i banged my sister's best friend while she (sister) was sleeping on the couch in the living room. i wasnt thinking about my sister though , but i still felt a bit weird doing it. her best friend was a slut and i was a horny 16 year old.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Thank god I grew up as an only child so I could whack italonewhenever I wanted to with no fear of having younger/older siblings in the room.

#singlechildprivilege

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm shattering your fragile realities bros, somewhere, sometime, someone you know jerked off in front of you or beside you, that shit happened. If you were Lena Dunham you could release a press release about how you now realize you were raped.
The true red pill

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Meh, whatever? Dude...you need help.
Yeah man, meh. If you think that is some kind of depraved sexual abuse, I'm sure there are a lot of people who would long to swap childhoods with you. Oh no, she's receiving innocent affection from a sibling! Unless she was rubbing her asshole or something while she did it, idk.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So while I agree to a point with Chaos I suspect there was a bit more than what was in the book. I don't think it's normal at all for a kids to be playing Hells Angels Sex slaves at 8, that seems off, couple that with the graphic talk of jerking it in the bed with your sweaty little sister things become even more suspect.

The sister is now gay, most gay people are either born or they are made. When they are "made" it tends to be because something happens to them while they are growing up that shapes their sexual tendencies.... It could be abuse it could be other... I dunno and I do not belive that being gay is bad. Vaginas, assholes, mouths whatever so long as it's consenting. That being said her constantly fucking with her sister by making her a hells angel sex slave, kissing her and jerking in bed had an impact that's undeniable and these are just the things she wrote about.

What bothers me more than anything with this Lena chick is her overwhelming lack of self awareness and her bullshit qausi-feminist ideals. Her shit stinks and she needs to smell it. Imagine if this story had been penned by the GoP guy who "raped" her.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So while I agree to a point with Chaos I suspect there was a bit more than what was in the book. I don't think it's normal at all for a kids to be playing Hells Angels Sex slaves at 8, that seems off, couple that with the graphic talk of jerking it in the bed with your sweaty little sister things become even more suspect.

The sister is now gay, most gay people are either born or they are made. When they are "made" it tends to be because something happens to them while they are growing up that shapes their sexual tendencies.... It could be abuse it could be other... I dunno and I do not belive that being gay is bad. Vaginas, assholes, mouths whatever so long as it's consenting. That being said her constantly fucking with her sister by making her a hells angel sex slave, kissing her and jerking in bed had an impact that's undeniable and these are just the things she wrote about.

What bothers me more than anything with this Lena chick is her overwhelming lack of self awareness and her bullshit qausi-feminist ideals. Her shit stinks and she needs to smell it. Imagine if this story had been penned by the GoP guy who "raped" her.
i dunno if using your sister as a sex doll when she is 11 will turn her wicked gay, but its definitely going to do something to her sexual development.

Why did you feel you needed to make that clarification?
because its in relation to the topic? dunham fingerbanged herself up against her sister's "muscly little body".

the chick i banged in the same room as my sleeping sister happened across the room from her so it wasnt like i was living some kind of incest fantasy. chick showed up to hang at our house during the summer, sister was still sleeping, i was watching tv and this chick drops in my lap on the love seat and we mess around and before i knew it i was sticking it in her poonanner.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah man, meh. If you think that is some kind of depraved sexual abuse, I'm sure there are a lot of people who would long to swap childhoods with you. Oh no, she's receiving innocent affection from a sibling! Unless she was rubbing her asshole or something while she did it, idk.
While I don't feel like it was necessarily some sort of sexual abuse, she was fuckingbribingher biological sister for sexual affection and you equate that to "innocent affection from a sibling"? "Guys! Bribing your sister for 5 second kisses on the lips and masturbating in the same bed as them is just good 'ole, wholesome, family fun! It only gets a little bit hazy if you start tongue-punching her dirt-star, OK?! NOT THAT I'VE EVER DONE THAT!"

You're a pretty fucking depraved individual and you might want to seek counseling for all the incest you so easily shrug off.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Wasn't she like 7? How old was she when she was trading her sister for kisses? How old was her sister? Really anything before ~10 is irrelevant. It's just aping adult role models, not sexual. Her sister would just be conveniently nearby.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
While I don't feel like it was necessarily some sort of sexual abuse, she was fuckingbribingher biological sister for sexual affection and you equate that to "innocent affection from a sibling"? "Guys! Bribing your sister for 5 second kisses on the lips and masturbating in the same bed as them is just good 'ole, wholesome, family fun! It only gets a little bit hazy if you start tongue-punching her dirt-star, OK?! NOT THAT I'VE EVER DONE THAT!"

You're a pretty fucking depraved individual and you might want to seek counseling for all the incest you so easily shrug off.
Yes, that is pretty innocent behavior, without context anyway. Kids do stuff like that, so what? That isn't incest. What do you think that word means?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, that is pretty innocent behavior, without context anyway. Kids do stuff like that, so what? That isn't incest. What do you think that word means?
The context is this is a person who believes stare rape is a thing and patriarchy means all men rape all the time. You can't go around making a big deal of those things as a SJW and in the same day write such stories in a book and claim it was innocent behavior.