Lendarios' Frijoles Thread: Latin American Politics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Scream I honestly think you have a promising future in writing Anti-Trump pulp romance novels and ABC after school specials..

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You were going to be the wise old man Park Ranger/Border Agent that brought some leveled and pragmatic reality to the burning passions of the story. Fucked that up too. I think I'll cast Mist in your stop since we need an uppity woman for our reward season quota. Damn you guys fuck this up for yourselves.
Fuck you you dirty jew rat
You're still cast as the talking Coyote. I am fighting for that role.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I hope your writing this as a movie and not a serires because once that wall goes up you'll be kinda fucked. Unless you start writing it like an alt-history piece, showing how the degeneracy and browning of America slowly erodes our values and morals and becomes the death of white western civilization. Could be an interesting look into what could have been if Galatic Emperor Trump hadn't built the wall.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I hope your writing this as a movie and not a serires because once that wall goes up you'll be kinda fucked. Unless you start writing it like an alt-history piece, showing how the degeneracy and browning of America slowly erodes our values and morals and becomes the death of white western civilization. Could be an interesting look into what could have been if Galatic Emperor Trump hadn't built the wall.
Did you even read my spec script Mario?

There is no wall. It's about the gullibility of man in the face of his own weakness. The spineless piggybacking on the strong. The poor throwing themselves at the feet of the rich. I bet you dimes to dollars I could get David Attenborough to do the V.O.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Did you even read my spec script Mario?

There is no wall. It's about the gullibility of man in the face of his own weakness. The spineless piggybacking on the strong. The poor throwing themselves at the feet of the rich. I bet you dimes to dollars I could get David Attenborough to do the V.O.
I don't read Jew propaganda.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Let's get wall tattoos together
I'm down if you are. No joke.

You get a full back tattoo of a wall and I will cross out and redo my knuckle tattoos with a "slightly expanded border fence".

Should be about as close to reality as you can get.

• 1Picard

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Knuckle tattoos? I fucking knew you were a criminal alien MS13 member. No wonder you are so against the wall. Once it's built, I'm sure you'll get a free one way helicopter ride to the other side of it.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Knuckle tattoos? I fucking knew you were a criminal alien MS13 member. No wonder you are so against the wall. Once it's built, I'm sure you'll get a free one way helicopter ride to the other side of it.

You can't touch me white boy. I am a spanish speaking, irish birth certificate holding, former-jewish atheist elite in Hollywood. Fuck, I might even pretend to be xensexual just to trigger you.

come-at-me-bro_o_634621.jpg