Lendarios' Frijoles Thread: Latin American Politics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder, I forgive you. A man capable of such beautiful writing, must have something good inside.

I was surprised at the lack of dick sucking, but I liked the plot line so far.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder, I forgive you. A man capable of such beautiful writing, must have something good inside.

I was surprised at the lack of dick sucking, but I liked the plot line so far.
Lendarios. I am sorry I referred to you as a corpse. You are a man. A true man who stood up for what was right while I spat in your face. I apologize.

ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy Will you let Lendarios know I don't need you to pass along messages anymore. We are healing Team Liberal through the power of Friendship.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So do you use an actual mop or just like towels or something? How much jizz does a mop hold before you need to wring it out?
I use a tablet actually.

Jizz Mopping is a time consuming and complicated process. Every time you watch 'Game of Jizz', 'The Walking Mops', 'Top Jizz Mopper', 'The Grand Jizz Tour' etc etc you have to realize we are talking about thousands and thousands of man(and woman! hahahahaha) hours in the pre-production alone.

So yeah, I scrape it up with a tablet. It's weird and complicated.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Fill this thread with more good literature on the current political climate.

51oKpntKtOL.jpg

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Hoss Hoss dismissing "with prejudice" always means the same thing. It means that you are not allowed to bring this issue back to the court.

Dismissing without prejudice means that you are allowed to come back to the court and sue later, or face charges later.

With prejudice means, you are done, kaput on that issue, you took already "your bite of the apple", another way that they phrase it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hoss Hoss dismissing "with prejudice" always means the same thing. It means that you are not allowed to bring this issue back to the court.

Dismissing without prejudice means that you are allowed to come back to the court and sue later, or face charges later.

With prejudice means, you are done, kaput on that issue, you took already "your bite of the apple", another way that they phrase it.

Never knew that, thank you!

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user