quantum leap body GIF

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I thought Danny Glover died.

Plot: old American Inventor and a holocaust enthusiast lean on nostalgia and try to appeal to younger demographic by having a ill fated attempt at buddy cop comedy sequel n+1 20 years too late

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think this has been in development hell for a while

Not only that. But Mel has plenty of misfires. Him directing isn't exactly a good thing for Lethal Weapon.

A few of his latest acting roles have been panned and are wildly inconsistent as well. Not saying he can't do it, but it's far from a fuck yeah at this point.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Only reason I would see this is because I absolutely love the Lethal Weapon movies. It'll probably be trash but I'll watch it at least once. Just to say I've seen them all. Hoping it's good but with Mel's recent work and the state Hollywood is in right now with not only the woke bullshit but the current strike as well, my expectations are on the ground.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last time I saw Danny Glover was in Shooter. He must have had a new pair of dentures because he was rasping like that old cowboy dude every line.

tumblr_m1f13aUYTD1qi66kho1_500.gif

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Not only that. But Mel has plenty of misfires. Him directing isn't exactly a good thing for Lethal Weapon.

A few of his latest acting roles have been panned and are wildly inconsistent as well. Not saying he can't do it, but it's far from a fuck yeah at this point.

I didnt watch Dragged Across Concrete but it has 76% on RT. Its only being called a flop because it underperformed at the box office.

The other one "Professor and Madman" is a Sean Penn / Gibson vehicle that was directed by Mel's former assistant on Passion of Christ.

"Fatman" is some weird Santa Claus film.

Seems like he tried to branch out into some stuff thats not a great fit for him and it didnt work. DAC at least shows that he can still make a good movie in that same cops vs. bad guys genre.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database