Leviathan: Warships

Sulrn

Deuces
Been reading reviews and it doesn't sound like the game is all that well balanced or fleshed out.

Anyone here able to drop an unbiased review or confirm or deny (lack of)quality?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Been reading reviews and it doesn't sound like the game is all that well balanced or fleshed out.

Anyone here able to drop an unbiased review or confirm or deny (lack of)quality?
Just picked it up for Nexus 7, I'll write something up next week after I get some decent playtime in.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Really disappointed it's only usable on select tablets/phones for Android, no love for the S3.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Buddy of mine got it for his tablet; told me this weekend that he stopped playing it but that he would try it again after they fixed some issues. His biggest gripe was that on whatever monstrous tablet he has, I guess it is supported per se but the resolution is not (which didn't make much sense to me), so it defaulted to a setting where the icons and text were so small that it was nigh impossible to play easily. I think he said that they have had something like 4 or 5 patches for it already so hopefully they'll be up to speed soon but there must have been a lot of issues given all of the patches. He didn't get much playtime but he said he thought the single player content he had seen was thin (and frustrating due to the interface/resolution).

He's planning on just shelving it and trying it again later. He also does dev/design so I was getting the feeling that this was annoying him more because of that. He ended up trying to explain to me the different ways they could have handled this (something about boilerplate, templates, fuck I don't know - we segued into some sort of server stuff) and I could just feel my eyes starting to glaze over.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
The game isn't bad. It is a bit on the "simple" side (simple, not easy) and could use a patch or two to smooth it out.

Sadly one of the bigger flaws is like many console/PC games, making one game for multiple ports limited it's functionality as a PC game and it could be a bit more robust and interesting as a PC game.

For $10 it is a cute little game to play a few rounds a week perhaps and I don't mind tossing a few bucks Paradox's way. If they charged me $50+ I'd be pretty pissed though, yeah.