Liars and victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Send this thread home.

Alternatively, rename it 'Tanoomba's Supercalafrajalistic Jack-off Extravaganza', because that's what it will be in 48 hours.
Well, the thread is titled "Liars and Victims" of which Tanoomba is definitely the first, and masturbates furiously to delusions he's the second, so at least it fits.

But yeah, should just be merged with the Moonbat Rickshaw thread, tbph.

Send this baby home where it belongs.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
To be fair, you cannot prove leprechauns don't exist.
You can often prove when somebody is lying, genius. I guess I'm the only one who believes in "innocent until proven guilty" here.

Well, the thread is titled "Liars and Victims" of which Tanoomba is definitely the first, and masturbates furiously to delusions he's the second, so at least it fits.
Between the two of us, you're the only one who's a proven liar, Jhodi. Don't forget that.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Oh you mean the reams of texts of her wanting him to stick it in her pooper and him saying "Nahh, its too stinky"?
I don't think you understand that
a) That one text (hardly "reams") was sentbeforethe alleged rape and proves nothing about whether the rape happened.
b) It's not necessarily an invitation to anal sex. Could pretty easily be sarcasm. Irrelevant either way.

You do illustrate how people just see what they want to see, though.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Can we have one thread in this forum where Tanoomba doesn't parade out his rape mattress?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Hey, I'm just responding to you guys. I stated a simple fact and everybody got their jimmies rustled. If you don't wanna talk about it, that's fine. Drop it. But don't keep attacking me personally and making incorrect and ignorant statements and expect me to just let that shit slide. You get what you give.

If you want a grown-up discussion based on facts and reason, I'm game. If you prefer to base your arguments on feels backed by unnecessary and petty personal attacks, then of course the thread is going to turn to shit. Grow the fuck up, people.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_134034.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just look at his face:"I'm such an awesome feminist ally!"

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Did they ever prove any of the Mizzou "hate crimes" never actually happened? It was starting to look that way but don't know if anything ever came of it

Status
Not open for further replies.