Liars and victims.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The dudes are carrying their mattresses for them so they can get fucked proper, by some Chad.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I guess I'm the only one who believes in "innocent until proven guilty" here.
Who exactly is innocent until proven guilty here? The person accused of the actual crime or the person who lied about being the victim of a crime? I'm new here, just trying to keep up.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Who exactly is innocent until proven guilty here? The person accused of the actual crime or the person who lied about being the victim of a crime? I'm new here, just trying to keep up.
Whats funny is how he crucified Zimmerman and called us all racists for waiting for the evidence in that case.

But it didn't involve a damsel so FULL SPEED AHEAD

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Assisting in Rape Mattress carrying is almost exclusively a friend zone role.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
6N4UR0P.gif

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did they ever prove any of the Mizzou "hate crimes" never actually happened? It was starting to look that way but don't know if anything ever came of it
They eventually produced pics of the poo swastika. It was small and had no other message with it. More anti-semitic than anti-black, if you ask me.

If I remember correctly, the Jewish student group had already complained about it and the BLM crew co-opted it since the rest of their case was pure hearsay. There's no way to prove or disprove it. Activist black students claimed that random, unnamed, unaffiliated white kids hurled racial slurs at them unprovoked as they walked across campus. I mean, that could happen. Years ago, I was walking with friends along the bars across from my campus, and some redneck dickhead in a truck yelled "CHINK!!" at the Asian guy I was with. Never even slowed down, just pointless drive-by racism. It was awkward, so we all commented on what an ignorant spineless faggot the guy was, then carried on.

However, even assuming every incident reported was true, we're talking about like 5 instances of random racism over the course of a year on a campus of 35,000+ students. That doesn't sound like an epidemic, nor does it sound like an institutional problem. It sounds like there's a few racist assholes in a group of 35K people.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had never heard o mattress girl till they showed her carrying it on stage for her graduation. Way to waste all the time and money to get a degree. Now that she's famous who does she think will hire her now that a lot of employers check that stuff lol.
Well, she graduated with a degree in art and focused on performance art. So I doubt she was planning to be employed in the traditional sense.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Poor Titan didn't realize his seemingly innocent thread was a siren's call to tanoomba and it was destined for the rickshaw from the start.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I read the thread title to the tune of Lunch Lady Land

Liars and victims
Liars and victims
Navy beans

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Liars and victims
Liars and victims