Life is Feudal MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ireallyreally want to try this game, but $40 for early access from a developer I've never heard of...

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
If this game is good, I'm totally down to snag it. Like everyone else has said, early access has been sketchy.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You can find it for free on certain websites. I pretty much always torrent a game in early access before making any decision about it.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
You can find it for free on certain websites. I pretty much always torrent a game in early access before making any decision about it.
that works? like playing with other people or you just making a private server or something?

frown.png
not on IPT

Rime

<Donor>
Having picked up TOWNS and StarBound, I am burnt out on the Early Access model.

Make some awesome videos to convince me to shell out $40 for this, please!

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I saw this was a top seller and definitely interested. I was thinking it looked like some combination of ATITD, M&B and DayZ.

I could not bring myself to buy another early access, however. Maybe if I read here that it is worth it.

ss82480_sl

shitlord
Anyone had a chance to try this out much?
I have been playing it all week with a couple of friends on our own server. The game is pretty good so far, I actually haven't had hardly any glitches or crashes as I expected this early in development. I don't think it is for everyone, but if you like the sandbox aspect I don't think you can go wrong. One of the issues we discovered early on that is annoying is that you can't tear down projects, or existing walls / buildings. There are I believe 65 different skills you can learn, each with 5 different tiers within the skills granting you certain capabilities, but a fair number of those aren't implemented yet. The large number of different things you can do will keep you busy forever. I wish there was some sort of PVE towns or bandits, but it appears to be you vs. wolves until you get involved in pvp.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This game is part of a bundle on indiegala.com, for a short-time price drop at $28.95 packaged with a couple other Early Access games. The price drop is only for 24 hours and ends today. As for the new price, I have no idea.

The Indie Gala

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ive been following it since a friend is a friend of the devs. Last I heard about it they delayed the mmo saying it was to big a job for their small team to take on first and released a smaller version of the game. Still waiting to see how their bigger picture turns out.