Limitless

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I liked that they showed Brian can walk away if he wants to. Just stop taking NZT and rat Morra out. And yes, Piper is hot hot hot.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
oh maaan... I was wondering why she seemed so familiar, she was their daughter in the future on fringe. Ok. I also googled her and realized she was Elsa on Once Upon a Time (I worked from home last year, watched ALOT of TV while I certain mindless sorting activities...). She's so fine, jesus, and I don't normally like blondes like that, but she's got a sexy/cute thing going on.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really entertaining episode and a ton of funny moments, still think his sister is cuter than Piper. I would say they could cover up some the shit hitting the fan but since there is only 2 episodes left its not going to get dropped with some dumb writing. FBI giving him NZT next episode would be pretty dumb to me

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So.. was that the season finale? Seems like a little bit of a let down and too much of a cliffhanger. I get setting it up for Sands to be the villain next season, but it doesn't feel like any of the big plot points of the season were settled at all. His family still hates him for not telling them what's going on. Rebecca clearly hates him now. No idea what happened to Piper exactly. No idea where he gets his immunity shots now.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
So.. was that the season finale? Seems like a little bit of a let down and too much of a cliffhanger. I get setting it up for Sands to be the villain next season, but it doesn't feel like any of the big plot points of the season were settled at all. His family still hates him for not telling them what's going on. Rebecca clearly hates him now. No idea what happened to Piper exactly. No idea where he gets his immunity shots now.
According toIMBD3 more episodes.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
oh, ok.. just been a lot of shows talking about finales in commercials lately, guess I got this one mixed in. That ending was kind of different too, had a very epic feel to it that is normally at a big stopping point.
Well, hopefully we get some closure in the next 3. It'd be nice if Morra was sort of on Brian's side now and cooperated with him from time to time to take out Sands. But, I bet Bradley Cooper's career is getting a little too big to keep doing guest appearances on this show, so they are trying to remove his character from the equation. Piper gets him the immunity shot, Brian tells the FBI a version of what happened but pins everything on Sands instead of Morra, the FBI start investigating Sands now and Brian stays with them to help take down Sands (cause they'd be out smarted without him on NZT against Sands on NZT).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I have not seen last night's episode yet (I'll watch it after work today), but in answer to it being a season finale, the answer is no. A quick search of wiki says they are having 22 episodes.

19 "A Dog's Breakfast" March 22, 2016
20 "Hi, My Name is Rebecca Harris." April 5, 2016
21 "TBA" April 19, 2016
22 "TBA" April 26, 2016

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck this network and their breaks, no wonder the rating keep having issues

Episodes

10 - Nov 24
11 - Dec 15
12 - Jan 5
13 - Jan 19
14 - Feb 9

16 - Feb 23
17 - Mar 8

19 - Mar 22
20 - April 5

Who the fuck is doing this scheduling

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When your ratings are posted to wiki and plastered everywhere else you don't want to have a dip no matter how much of an explanation there is.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Limitless was AMAZING this week. I'll go so far as to say it's now my favorite episode so far. It really ironed out a lot of the problems with Brian and Rebecca. But at the same time, opened up a whole new can of worms.

Really liked it.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Has there been word on whether this has been picked up for a 2nd season? I really hope so, enjoying it immensely. The ending of that episode made me think it might have been the season finale, just in the different way they ended it. Glad there's still more coming.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think that would have been the series finale if it got cancelled. As of right now it's a toss up if it gets renewed. It is owned by CBS so that gives it a better chance of being renewed. I think it is a good sign that there are more episodes coming.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This and the Magicians are the only 2 show's I really feel like I want to watch immediately when they air