Lindsey Stirling

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i wasn't expecting much but that was the worst shit i've ever put through my ear holes.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Dovahkeg shouting at lindz:
Could it be true love?
EDIT:
Some Zelda up in this mofo

Fyro

Golden Squire
I discovered her a couple weeks ago and just love her stuff. She's violin/dubstep which sounds odd, but is actually pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lindseystomp
I accidentally stumbled upon her music last year and I absolutely love it.

She is constantly putting out new songs and her music + video + special something just comes together to produce a magical effect. I really enjoy watching her "Shadows" song. The choreography is sweet.

We need more artists like her. As to Keg, I am sorry for your ears, if you find this music hideous I cannot imagine what you find beautiful.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My opinion of Lindsey Stirling's album from last year:
rrr_img_12096.png

And I'll take ice castles over Peter Hollens any day.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
She hitched her star to the Dubstep train and ruined herself in the process.

Garbage.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She hitched her star to the Dubstep train and ruined herself in the process.

Garbage.
No, she made two songs that have a little bit of "wubwub" in them that are actually quite good if you don't automatically hate everything labeled dubstep even if it is not actually dubstep by any stretch of the imagination. The violin is still the focus, same as in all her other material. The only thing I'd question is why she bothered writing Elements when large chunks of it are barely distinguishable from Crystallize.

Not sure why I bothered though; you were a retard about music on FoH, and I expect nothing different here.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You probably liked something shitty and bad. Sorry for pointing it out.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Friend of mine introduced me to to her music last year. I like all of her stuff, I agree with Vorph and see no point in Elements but thats my only gripe about her.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Friend of mine introduced me to to her music last year. I like all of her stuff, I agree with Vorph and see no point in Elements but thats my only gripe about her.
These two? I donno, she has less clothes on in Elements :S

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Suck a cock once and you're a cocksucker for life.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Dubstep (and brostep) is truly garbage music. It is the lowest common denominator in the EDM world and thats quite a feat when your competition is happy hardcore, gabber, etc.

The music is banal and derivative, focusing overwhelmingly on one gimmick: "the drop". The fanbase is barely a notch above what you would see at "Gathering of the Juggalos", it gives anyone a run for their money in the most poorly informed fanbase category. But because it panders so effectively to the lowest common denominator, it has a very large reach and so it annoys me tremendously when I see a promising performer like Lindsey Stirling or Ellie Goulding attempt to ride the bandwagon gain more publicity.

If they want to pander to garbage in order to sell a few more records, then they can lie in the bed that they make. Maybe for her next album Lindsey can call Chad Kroeger and see if he wants to collaborate on an album. I hear he's got even more fans than Skrillex.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
She's done as much stuff with The Piano Guys as she has with a dubstep theme from what I've seen. Honestly if she does more stuff like her Phantom of the Opera remix I'll keep her subscribed and will be pleased if she uploads something decent every 6 months. Her dancing is pretty similar throughout her songs, but at least the idea is neat.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
I finally remember where I've seen this chick!! She was in the Rain Tree apartments in Provo, UT, going to BYU.
My wife knows her quite well.