Lindsey Stirling

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Nooooo, nooo she's Mormon? oh nooooo noooooo. Granted, she shows a lot of skin/where her cootchie, according to science ought to be located, for a mormon.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Nooooo, nooo she's Mormon? oh nooooo noooooo. Granted, she shows a lot of skin/where her cootchie, according to science ought to be located, for a mormon.
Her choice in religion matter because????
I mean really...who gives a fuck. Mormon, Catholic, Methodist, Lutheran, Baptist, Christian science, Scientology, Episcopal... they're all bullshit. Not one religion ever conceived is better than another in anyway. They're all full of shit.
What she believes couldn't get any more insignificant.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Her choice in religion matter because????
I mean really...who gives a fuck. Mormon, Catholic, Methodist, Lutheran, Baptist, Christian science, Scientology, Episcopal... they're all bullshit. Not one religion ever conceived is better than another in anyway. They're all full of shit.
What she believes couldn't get any more insignificant.
Mormon chicks bang, I have first hand experience
cool.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Didn't she just play at that religious nut house? She's all over the world - money talks, bs walks it seems.

Lornah_sl

shitlord
I love her she has awesome relaxation music except for Radioactive which is just fun. Plus she always has hot guys in her videos so cannot beat that haha.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I love her she has awesome relaxation music except for Radioactive which is just fun. Plus she always has hot guys in her videos so cannot beat that haha.
Are you a tranny or simply gay? If you claim to be female, you must report to the RL picture thread, post a pic with a tag.