Lineage 2: Revolution

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there any group content out for this already? Dungeons? Raids? Anything coop at all?

Tol

Trakanon Raider
I did a 5-man clan dungeon boss that was pretty cool for a mobile game but not sure how much else there is.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I did a 5-man clan dungeon boss that was pretty cool for a mobile game but not sure how much else there is.
Some is better than none. Even if it's grindy and you just repeat it over and over again, being able to hop on and be all like who's up for a "clan dungeon", and get some people together is a lot of fun I think. Will have to download it and figure it out. Thanks!

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm Tolain on Windawood1, 40 paladin. It's fun; a lot of the game is just idling but the parts where you pay attention (pvp, etc) are cool. I basically autoplay a bunch of shit while at work and then do more focus intensive stuff when I have time to pay attention to it. It's like a glorified mmo idler with pvp and world bosses

Hit me up on Morsakin, level 60 Hawkeye.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Some tips:

Join a Clan (lvl4+): This will help you so much. AFK farm mobs that drop Proof of Bloods, which you donate to the Clan and get Coins. Use the Coins to buy XP (15 Coins for @2%, 70 Coins for @33%). A high enough Clan can also use a Fireplace in the Clan Hall which will give a huge amount of XP in about a 30min period, the more people around, the more XP you get per tick.

Pay attention to the Public channel for people using Boss / Rares summoning crystals. These instances last for 30min, with a Boss that will always drop its Core, after the boss is dead, there will be 15 waves of adds, these have a high chance at dropping the same Cores. Focus on Bosses / Rares which add to your P. Atk / M. Atk or Crit (check in the Codex). Easy way of getting Cores (much much more rare to just farm normal mobs).

Gear: Save any A Grade gear you get and lvl it up, even if you're not using it (but only stuff you can use). When you can, Combine two A's into S, by doing this you have a chance at getting a "rare" version of that gear. Do the same for S Grade gears; but only Upgrade whatever R Grade gear you have. This is what you'll be doing at high levels.
70 coins gives 33% (even though the UI shows 11) 15 coints gives 7% (even though the UI shows 2)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
70 coins gives 33% (even though the UI shows 11) 15 coints gives 7% (even though the UI shows 2)
Yea, that has been fixed. It is showing the proper amounts now (the ones you listed).

There are a couple group dungeons where the higher difficulties require active playing if you want to get a good score for loots. The Clan dungeons can be rapey as the difficulty goes up. Once Netmarble thinks the NA/Eu regions have leveled up enough, they will enable Clan battles, which could be pretty fun / chaotic.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I found this game fairly pointless. Even if you control your character it still mostly plays itself. I played up to around 40 in a couple of days but now i haven't bothered to log in for the last few.