Loadout

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
The game doesn't need much as far as balancing goes, but it doesn't have much longevity to it. You can get the best pieces with each weapon system with only a day played for each system (4 days). So what happens when everyone is running around the with the same guns?
Keep playing and have fun. What's wrong with a static environment to gib our digital brethren?

Sulrn

Deuces
Nothing at all is wrong with that. But when one of the selling points was LOOK AT ALL THE COMBOS FOR YOUR GUNS! It's kind of drummed up bull shit. :/

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Maybe a more accurate tagline would've been "BILLIONS of combinations. However, the same 10-15 will be used by everyone ever."

Not ripping the game, though, having a blast, and people are obviously going to use what works. Some gun types are pure garbage as well. I've yet to build a shotgun worth 2 shits and that's with a good hour or 2 in the testing range. Fucked around with every spread barrel type, then every other combination of parts and the range just makes it pointless. With a pulse chassis I can get a shotty to do about 50% damage for a body shot, but no joke I have to be so close it's stupid, essentially I have to shove the gun up their ass to do damage. Even at stupid small distances, say 10', it will do 0 damage on them.

Sulrn

Deuces
Some gun types are pure garbage as well. I've yet to build a shotgun worth 2 shits and that's with a good hour or 2 in the testing range. Fucked around with every spread barrel type, then every other combination of parts and the range just makes it pointless.
That was my issue. After I built a sniper rifle to eat fps-noobs, I tried a shotgun as that or a rocket launcher usually works on everyone else and wasted a day trying to find the right combo. They just blow.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
That was my issue. After I built a sniper rifle to eat fps-noobs, I tried a shotgun as that or a rocket launcher usually works on everyone else and wasted a day trying to find the right combo. They just blow.
Well shotgun yeah, but the rocket launcher is pure easy street. Funny as fuck getting into a long range sniper duel with someone, miss a few times, then say "fuck it" switch to tri-barrelled launcher and paint the walls with them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Shotguns are godmode for healing. Bouncy + large spread + full auto + extended mag is just insane amounts of healing flying all over the place.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Shotguns are godmode for healing. Bouncy + large spread + full auto + extended mag is just insane amounts of healing flying all over the place.
Cool note about healing: I've heard from multiple people that play the game that running healer for your team gives the fastest/best XP, for both character and gear level.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Tis a fun game
smile.png

Loadout! - Create, Customize, Kill! |

Rime

<Donor>
Done with this game. Put about 30 hours into it here and there.

Way too many fucktards who refuse to play the game mode. 'Snipers' on Blitz maps who end up with 0 capture time. Morons on Death Snatch maps who run past 4 denies and jump off of a cliff. So on.

The best part is their method to prevent 'pub stomping'. Instead of setting it so that premade teams only face other premade teams, they have it that your group can (and often will) be split up onto different teams. Thanks Loadout! If I wanted to play with three mongoloids on my team, I would not have gone through the business of forming a group to join with.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I was having fun with this game until I realized the game modes really interfere with the fun. What the fuck is wrong with good old fashioned deathmatch killing? Why does everything need a fucking WoW PvP objective? CHRIST.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Ya it kind of ruined it for me and my friends when we would queue up as a group of 4 and 2 of us would always be on the other team.