Lobo (DC)

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is what a Lobo movie would look like.

Don't watch unless you don't care about daredevil season two spoilers.

Column_sl

shitlord
Lobo is way more violent then that. That would be considered pussy shit to him.

If he's not sitting on a top of a pile of dismantled corpses drinking a beer, or blowing up a world it hasn't been a good day.

Column_sl

shitlord
What actor would you guys cast as Lobo in a movie?
There is only one actor who could play the Main Man

tumblr_nla4kwqqSZ1qea57bo2_400.gif

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lobo is way more violent then that. That would be considered pussy shit to him.

If he's not sitting on a top of a pile of dismantled corpses drinking a beer, or blowing up a world it hasn't been a good day.
I agree but that is roughly the level of violence a R rating will allow.

Arakkis

N00b
If they cast a black guy he will have to wear whiteface and President Trump can tell Attorney General Joe Arpiao to charge him with a hate crime.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Call me nuts, but I want Terry Crews in that role.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Killed his entire race so he could be special and the last czarnian. (well he thought he did. His 2nd grade teacher was off world?) He himself is pretty much unkillable. Bounty Hunter that gives no fucks. Will just kill everything in his path to get his job done. Rides a space "Harley". Uses a meat hook with a chain as his weapon of choices. Not the brightest guy, but makes up for it with his sociopathic nature. Loves dolphins.
He killed the teacher the moment the police took custody of her, and thereby keeping his word (bringing her IN alive....).

Also, yes he is unkillable. Both heaven and hell refuse to have anything to do with him after what happened when he "died" (like all hells demons came knocking on S:t Peters gate claiming that either heave took him or they would migrate there). If I remember correctly "Lobos back back" or whatever it was called ended with a PM to all Gods, Death and similar entites that he was off limit and unclaimable.

Also, you forgot his pet school of space dolphins that are the only creatures he seems to care about
smile.png

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Raymond's brother from "Everybody Loves Raymond " could pay Lobo.
Maybe the guy that did The Comedian, but he's had some stinkers.
Joe from the The Pee-Wee Movie maybe? Flash Thompson from Spiderman.

Oh, or Little John from Crowe's Robin Hood.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
We'll probably end up w/ the New 52 Lobo and played by someone like Wes Bentley.

rrr_img_130333.jpg

rrr_img_130334.jpg