Local Co-Op/2player Onscreen Games

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Overcooked is pure madness with 4 people. It's very aggressive. My girlfriend is a massive piece of shit when we play that with friends, and she is always easily one of the two worst players in a session.. along with the other female participant.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
When I'm drunk I just drive around the bus on scenario select, because I know every scenario will result in people getting angry.

Top game I guess.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nine Parchments, is umm difficult, with certain people in my household. *wife* cough cough

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Just picked this up last night to play with wife on Switch. Art is pretty fantastic, voice over is good and game feels real solid so far. Only a couple hours in but I can see this getting at least 20-30 hours if the quality holds. Cheaper on Switch than Steam for whatever reason.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Darksiders Genesis was fun for all of five minutes. The game fails in other areas, causing the wife combo to fail pretty hard. Divinity was pretty fun to play with her though. I could guide her through basic stuff and she loved being able to go off on her own when she wanted too. Just kind of awkward when you think you're going to have an additional fighter and... you dont. :p

In the end, I ended up moving the living room TV up 3 feet on the wall, and installing another TV right below it. Looks kind of.. not quite ridiculous? But everyone always comments on how we have two 70" flat screens in the same spot. But to be specific, two screens is a stress relief. I can watch what I want and she can do what she wants /vice versa. Co-Op is cool, but fk man.. its so much less trouble to just have two screens.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Looking for a good 2player on screen racing game for the switch or PS4 that would be good for a 5 year old. Any recommendations?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Looking for a good 2player on screen racing game for the switch or PS4 that would be good for a 5 year old. Any recommendations?

Mario Kart.

Hands down, with drive assist in Mario Kart 8 they can basically play and "Have fun" (AKA learn to play) while winning.

Fuck, my kid loses matches with all the "Assists" turned on because he fucks with it driving.

Nothing beats Mario Kart for the experience and the quality.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mario Kart.

Hands down, with drive assist in Mario Kart 8 they can basically play and "Have fun" (AKA learn to play) while winning.

Fuck, my kid loses matches with all the "Assists" turned on because he fucks with it driving.

Nothing beats Mario Kart for the experience and the quality.
Thanks. For some reason I completely forgot about Mario kart

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user