Loki

spronk

FPS noob
3.20 star(s) Rating: 3.20/5 10 Votes
Title: Loki

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Drama, Crime

First aired: 2021-06-11

Creator: Michael Waldron

Cast: Tom Hiddleston, Owen Wilson, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Sophia Di Martino, Wunmi Mosaku, Richard E. Grant

Overview: The mercurial villain Loki resumes his role as the God of Mischief following the events of "Avengers: Endgame".

spronk

FPS noob
Just like Falcon & Winter Soldier, will only be 6 episodes. Looks AWESOME though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Another milking of a dead franchise using a villain character as main character.

• 3Picard
  • 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 7 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Looking forward to this more than any of the post Endgame MCU projects, by far. Looks great so far. WTF 6 episodes, are we turning British or some shit?

Cybsled

The concept does look fun. Be like if you combined The Doctor and The Master into one character lol

spronk

FPS noob
Another milking of a dead franchise using a villain character as main character.

dont worry, netflix has you covered with new original franchises

that is an actual movie coming out in a few days, not an april fools joke

• 4Worf
  • 3WTF
  • 3Barf
Reactions: 10 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Owen Wilson is the selling point for this show for me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Was not expecting to give two fucks about all these new Disney+ shows, but here we are. Trailer looks fantastic, gdi hate giving the Disney overlords their due credit...

tarb

Trakanon Raider
Cant wait to pirate it like everything else.
#CancelDisneyPlus

• 6Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Pathetic
Reactions: 13 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Is this supposed to take place a while ago? Looks like it based on the setting. Loki is actually dead in the current MCU timeline right? And is Owen Wilson supposed to be Howard Stark? He looks really similar to John Slattery's portrayal.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is this supposed to take place a while ago? Looks like it based on the setting. Loki is actually dead in the current MCU timeline right? And is Owen Wilson supposed to be Howard Stark? He looks really similar to John Slattery's portrayal.
It's past Loki who escaped with the Tesseract at the end of Avengers 1 in Endgame, so they had to go back further in time to get it.

Owen Wilson isn't going to be Howard Stark.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Based on the trailer, Loki fucked something up with the timeline when he took the tesseract during the time heist in Endgame

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trailer looks pretty fucking good. I wasn't expecting to be excited for any of these Disney+ shows but Loki looks like it could be the best of the bunch.

Sterling

El Presidente
Trailer looks pretty fucking good. I wasn't expecting to be excited for any of these Disney+ shows but Loki looks like it could be the best of the bunch.
I like the other 2 shows fine for what they are but this one's the one I've been waiting for. Looks great.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tom Hiddleston fucks. In the realm of Marvel actors I'm pretty sure Hiddleston = Loki is on par with RDJ = Iron Man or even greater perhaps. Loki could've just been a shitty sub-boss and they made him a likeable villain.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database