Loki

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Looks great, at 2:06 is he sitting with Black Widow?

So based on the dialogue about Variants, I suppose they are implying there is 1 master timeline and any splintering of it creates a Variant? Makes the end of Endgame somewhat more questionable. Was it real Cap or Variant Cap?

Xevy

Log Wizard
It was real Cap. The Russo's confirmed that it was Cap who went to the alternate timeline and lived with Peggy until some point (probably when she dies as he'd outlive her due to the serum), then he came back to the main timeline.

The thing with Loki being a "Variant" is that his fate is changed due to the meddling because the Avengers didn't notice. The idea with Endgame was they'd take the gems, then return them seconds or minutes later in the B timelines causing basically no issue. But they never noticed Loki leaving so it screwed everything up.

Fadaar

That guy
didn't they notice but there just wasn't anything they could do about it? the tesseract went poof in that timeline so they had to audible

Xevy

Log Wizard
didn't they notice but there just wasn't anything they could do about it? the tesseract went poof in that timeline so they had to audible
Yeah, you're right. He got it and zooped outta there so they had to do the alernate heist with Howard Stark in the 70's.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I guess the pretty established leak is that it's not Black Widow but rather

Lady Loki

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

first episode drops June 9th, i guess the show will air every wednesday instead of friday

its probably to avoid having a MCU and Star Wars show release both on fridays, Bad Batch is dropping every friday until august

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well they also avoid stepping on the release dates of their own films wherein they try to lure people back to the temples of contagion and misery. (Note that many cinemas could be described as such even before a global pandemic)

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe they're releasing the episodes on Wednesday because Thursday is associated with Thor and, well, Loki wouldn't want to come after his brother's day seeing as he was born first and all.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Maybe they're releasing the episodes on Wednesday because Thursday is associated with Thor and, well, Loki wouldn't want to come after his brother's day seeing as he was born first and all.
9f973266e423dd9fb6efedeff86ec73a.gif
what.jpg

• 2Worf

Cybsled

Sure, but Loki pretends to be Odin, so it still works

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
dont worry, netflix has you covered with new original franchises

that is an actual movie coming out in a few days, not an april fools joke

That was a pretty good movie BTW.

• 2WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That was a pretty good movie BTW.
Jason Bateman was hillarious, McCarthy was decently funny. The smug wakandans were terrible actresses. Overall an average move that Bateman and McCarthy's scenes turned into decent.

spronk

FPS noob
i can't believe both of you watched that, have you no self respect

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Caliane

Lol the reviews are so bad. I’m shocked someone on these forums watched it and liked it too.
haha yeah.

man, I could not get through the TRAILER for that shit.

anyway yeah, theres about zero % chance femloki doesn't show up in this.
It should be played by Sif. jaime Alexander.

later version of Fem-loki, is just him shapeshifting. But, originally, it was him possessing Sif. I'm not certain if the later versions he was supposed to still have her face, etc.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
haha yeah.

man, I could not get through the TRAILER for that shit.

anyway yeah, theres about zero % chance femloki doesn't show up in this.
It should be played by Sif. jaime Alexander.

later version of Fem-loki, is just him shapeshifting. But, originally, it was him possessing Sif. I'm not certain if the later versions he was supposed to still have her face, etc.
Things I would do if I could possess Jaimie Alexander's body......

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
i can't believe both of you watched that, have you no self respect

It's more like I'm blessed with the ability to not give a shit what other people think when I decide what I enjoy.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
you like fat chicks i get it

Not like them. I like fat chicks only if they have the self respect to realize the're fat and want to do something about it. Being too weak to follow through isn't a deal breaker for my penis.