lol Ravvenn

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I agree that rehashing Ravv is a tradition which is part of the sacred ceremony by which a new Rerolled/FOH is born. I would think there have got to be whore review boards somewhere that would contain more information than we'd probably want to know about exactly what the resiliency properties of her boob job and crack addled cooch are.

As for Trex/Tyen, and this is probably more my personal mantra of giving exactly zero fucks at any given point, round stirs back up the eternal cocktease of her putting up topless shots which adds to the entertainment value.
try starting here
USASexGuide

trex

Queen Bee
Magic 8-ball says: yes. Once a whore, always a whore.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't everyone hate you because you google questions people ask and then post the google response in your own words to pretend like you know everything?

That pic posted was from my ex bf. Tyen swooped me from him even though they were friends. Well not really friends, he just hung out at Tyen and Reqs place a lot. His feelings were hurt because I stole his virginity and broke his heart so he came to find internet revenge.

Confirmed Trexxy because she still posts like a retarded 10 year old.

What's your ish?

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't everyone hate you because you google questions people ask and then post the google response in your own words to pretend like you know everything?

That pic posted was from my ex bf. Tyen swooped me from him even though they were friends. Well not really friends, he just hung out at Tyen and Reqs place a lot. His feelings were hurt because I stole his virginity and broke his heart so he came to find internet revenge.

What's your ish?

U know what to do? Repost these pics in the GWBYH thread!

trex

Queen Bee
B t dubs, Keg and I have always been besties. Except when he didn't vote for me in the Etoille vs Trex thread. That was a low and unexpected blow.

• 1Rustled

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Just the ones who can't google. Heeeyooo.

Nah, I'm danish, Europe, English is my 3rd language. It's harder for me to give credible sources that people can follow and understand, so I occasionally point people towards google results of that which I already know.

Speaking of knowledge, how'd med school go? I assume the IHOP job was a joke or sorts related to maternity leave or some such.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Why can't Tyen or Trex ever be a victim of a mass shooting, it's never the drains on society.

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Came here expecting to see some swoll as fuck prego titties, left disappoint.

Hi trex. Hi tyen.

• 1Smuggly

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Came here expecting to see some swoll as fuck prego titties, left disappoint.

Hi trex. Hi tyen.

Jesus Christ, fix your goddamn avatar. Nobody reads names to see who posts. We rely on the picture of the undead Mormont to identify you.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 7 users

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Would spend the money fam to shoot a roper on her face while I'm saying Rererolled 2016 and video record it ftgotf, but she's 3000 miles away.