lol Ravvenn

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
LOL james had a meltdown and ran off?
I think a family member died or something like that. At the same time Sutekh I think was trolling him something fierce over an unrelated subject. He snapped and disappeared until morenetz or rerolled. He shortly left again because Tuco changed his avatar or signature.

AKA he couldn't handle the heat.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
tyen reminds me of this guy (I sped it up to more accurately reflect the subject)

3Nrer74.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
LOL james had a meltdown and ran off?

Cousin died while he was being trolled. Began posting cryptic messages about how everyone on this forum is shallow and life is meaningless. When people began asking him wtf? He began chain banning people. He banned a bunch of people, told the board to fuck off and left.

My only interaction with Rav, ever, was sending her a message that James went ballistic and she should check it out and reverse the bans. Bitch got angry with ME because I posted in the thread James was having his tantrum in (I said literally one line, which was "wtf man".)...Gave me a spiel about how hard being a mod is, and how she had a terrible day or some shit and she didn't want to come back to clean up "after our mess".

I told her "The fuck? I'm telling you what I saw, I don't want your whole life story....If you dislike being a mod, don't be one".

She never responded, and James never came back.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Ravv unbanned me. Hell I think Tyen even unbanned me a couple times. It was really just MILLIE who came close to Tuco's revisionist version of FoH where mods were more "nazi" than ReRolled. ReRolled's soft doublethink thought-policing was infinitely worse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Someone should message James on Reddit and get him back here.

Everyone should, his user profile is a couple posts up.
He showed up for a minute on rerolled, I think Tuco changed his avatar back to one of his old FOH avatars, and he said fuck it and left again.

Rude

Potato del Grande
James was a low rent Furor wannabe.

This, there were quite a few copycat dickriders. I think James knew Murr or some other members IRL though so he got some special treatment. Only thing I can think he was notable for other than being a clown was getting gored by that boar. At the end of the day I'd rather read gn0me or photek's bullshit than James'.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I think I gave $20-30 to save da puppies. Wouldn't have been more than that as that is usually what I give do those things. Years later found out I should have gotten a complimentary blowjob and didn't. I was sad.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The puppies and kid things were legit as far as I could tell.

The sick thing I helped with ... Yeah I feel bad because that might not have ended up in a good place.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think a family member died or something like that. At the same time Sutekh I think was trolling him something fierce over an unrelated subject. He snapped and disappeared until morenetz or rerolled. He shortly left again because Tuco changed his avatar or signature.

AKA he couldn't handle the heat.

I was the one who changed his avatar. Back to his old Ultimate Warrior one; I had it sitting in a folder full of old 'shooped avatars. I thought best case he'd just LOL, and worst case he'd change it back to what he had just been using. It def wasn't malicious or anything, but I remember him posting something like "I don't like posting here either", maybe some cussing, and he just up and left.

If someone here gave me an old avatar I used to use, I don't think I'd be pissed. I'd prob use it for a while then change it later. If someone bothered to add me to a usergroup that locked avatars I think at most I might PM someone and tell 'em to change it. But to ragequit like that? I never saw that coming, LOL.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
For my part I played WoW and talked to James while he was still playing quite a bit, even after he left BDF. Seemed like a good enough guy to me.
I was the one who changed his avatar. Back to his old Ultimate Warrior one; I had it sitting in a folder full of old 'shooped avatars. I thought best case he'd just LOL, and worst case he'd change it back to what he had just been using. It def wasn't malicious or anything, but I remember him posting something like "I don't like posting here either", maybe some cussing, and he just up and left.

If someone here gave me an old avatar I used to use, I don't think I'd be pissed. I'd prob use it for a while then change it later. If someone bothered to add me to a usergroup that locked avatars I think at most I might PM someone and tell 'em to change it. But to ragequit like that? I never saw that coming, LOL.
I liked it better when I was blaming Tuco. Sorry bro, my bad.

Yeah, he clearly wasn't into coming back anyways I think. Who knows, maybe he would now that the community is in more control.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What about Sean? Does he still just sit in #fires? And is #fires really the only IRC chan that anyone uses anymore? Half the time when I've popped in there it's been half deserted.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
James used to be cool. Then he stopped being cool. I think I was on forced hiatus(hi millie) when he flipped out though so I never understood what happened.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ravv unbanned me. Hell I think Tyen even unbanned me a couple times. It was really just MILLIE who came close to Tuco's revisionist version of FoH where mods were more "nazi" than ReRolled. ReRolled's soft doublethink thought-policing was infinitely worse.

I was always curious why you disappeared on fohguild.org. You had shittons of multiquote posts with links that you clearly spent time on, and then poof. What was the reason for that, if I may ask? You were gone for a long ass time and then the forum imploded, then back to normal on rerolled later. Don't get me wrong, the couple of run-ins I had with you were uh, less than mutually enjoyable. But I'm not sure I ever saw you do anything clearly outside the given fohguild.org guidelines.

Was there really moderation shittery going on over there? I felt like it was laid back unless it was cp, doxxing, or the occasional 3x+ post in a row with no content.