lol Ravvenn

trex

Queen Bee
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't everyone hate you because you google questions people ask and then post the google response in your own words to pretend like you know everything?

Yes.

Speaking of knowledge, how'd med school go? I assume the IHOP job was a joke or sorts related to maternity leave or some such.

FTFY. What's wrong with working at ihop? I know my current job isn't glamorous, but I think I'll be promoted to assistant manager this year. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I guess we all just assumed that with that nose you could pretend to be jewish and get a bank teller job.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gryphe

Golden Knight of the Realm
FTFY. What's wrong with working at ihop? I know my current job isn't glamorous, but I think I'll be promoted to assistant manager this year. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Why IHOP? Do they pay comparatively well? Good benefits? Free pancakes?

trex

Queen Bee
Why IHOP? Do they pay comparatively well? Good benefits? Free pancakes?

I wouldn't say it pays well. It's moderate. The table turnover is fast though, so I get between $2 and $4 (sometimes up to $6) a table and at least 4 tables an hour. It's the potential this job holds that really keeps me at it. And yes, I love the pancakes.

Benefits include free coffee, free soda and 50% off meals for me AND my family

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
I wouldn't say it pays well. It's moderate. The table turnover is fast though, so I get between $2 and $4 (sometimes up to $6) a table and at least 4 tables an hour. It's the potential this job holds that really keeps me at it. And yes, I love the pancakes.

Benefits include free coffee, free soda and 50% off meals for me AND my family

Potential? Like management? Or all you can eat pancakes? Soda for life?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The weird thing is I cannot tell if serious or not.
Tell tale sign of a good troll. Also a good sign you should never believe that person on the internet.

• 3Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
Potential? Like management? Or all you can eat pancakes? Soda for life?

Not all you can eat pancakes. If my favorite manager is working he'll comp my meal. All you can eat pancakes are $4.99, so $2.50 for me. Obviously I can't get free soda for life. Just when I'm working.

Dis

Confirmed Male
If she was serious about working at IHOP, I wish she lived close to me so she could hook myself and family up with pancakes. I could probably forgive her for ruining fohguild.org with hook up on some pancakes. Great, now I am craving pancakes, thanks Trex.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Whatever happened to those guys anyway? Britney too?

most of them are on the facebook "imperial fisters" private group.

its pretty hilarious. i pointed brit to here, but i think he is too busy for us atm =(

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If she was serious about working at IHOP, I wish she lived close to me so she could hook myself and family up with pancakes. I could probably forgive her for ruining fohguild.org with hook up on some pancakes. Great, now I am craving pancakes, thanks Trex.
Pigs in a blanket bro. That's how you roll Ihop.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
most of them are on the facebook "imperial fisters" private group.

its pretty hilarious. i pointed brit to here, but i think he is too busy for us atm =(

Is he still a gigantic faggot or has he gotten better over the last 4 years?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
The weird thing is I cannot tell if serious or not.
she posted she was jking on grown up forum. she is 100% stay home mum.

but i can't trust either of facts. the fact that she is making 2-4 dollars per table for tips is sort of sad. on average nights, waitress makes $80 dollars in tips...good nights is $200.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i liked brit, got myself banned and deleted for backing him up and of course calling millie a he. yeah i know, i was a terrible person, calling a man a fucking man.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is he still a gigantic faggot or has he gotten better over the last 4 years?
Brit wasn't bad. He went a bit overboard on the Emma Watson shit when she was like 12 though, got a bit creepy.

C&TV was pure AIDS though, and Potam wasn't much better. I was on hoofshots for awhile, but it quickly just turned into C&TV and Potam shitposting back and forth with the occasional Brit and Icedtea posts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it was just a meme we were all goofing on. i mean you could tell she was going to grow up to be a hottie, but i like to think that nobody was actually getting their hollyjollies to those pics of when she was 12.