Long full disclosure

Menoman_foh

shitlord
wasn"t she from ohio or something at one point?

There are legends of chupacabra in the vicinity of my area... maybe I shouldn"t be such a skeptic.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Menoman said:
wasn"t she from ohio or something at one point?

There are legends of chupacabra in the vicinity of my area... maybe I shouldn"t be such a skeptic.
Maybe she is Brian Pepper"s sister?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I have a question.

Exactly how many women have you dated and/or slept with. On a look scale, how many were baggers? To be as accurate as possible, rate the last two we have all seen on a 1-10. You may use negatives, too.

Also, I"m not being mean. I have questions and comments, but they kind of go with what your answer will be.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ravvenn said:
I have a question.

Exactly how many women have you dated and/or slept with. On a look scale, how many were baggers? To be as accurate as possible, rate the last two we have all seen on a 1-10. You may use negatives, too.

Also, I"m not being mean. I have questions and comments, but they kind of go with what your answer will be.
and please feel free to NOT post pictures of them, ever.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I don"t need pictures. If you want to post them for the morbidly curious, spoiler them. Sorry to be so mean, but I"m sure you understand.

Ravvenn said:
I have a question.

You know, I"ve actually avoided doing this my whole life. I"ll probably have to relog after I type this.

(-10,10] Rating scale, based on outward physical appearance only. Okay, going backwards chronologically, in order of the first time with them, with an asterisk by the ones you"ve seen and a + by the ones I was in a relationship with...

Jessica 9
*+Shelly -2 (11 mo)
Chrissy 5
Crystal 2
*+April 3 (~1 yr)
Elle 5
What"s-Her-face 8
Rebecca 1
Sarah 2
+Ashley 9 ( 6 mo)
Fabiana 10(Brazilian woman, in college. Hearing Portuguese during sex is OMFGASM)
*+Mary 6 (5 yr)
Linda 9
+Kim 5 (5 yr)

[-10,10] Ranked for personality, without the other symbols...

Jessica 8
Shelly -10, 8(I swear to God, she has two personalities)
Chrissy 8
Crystal -10
April -5
Elle 3
What"s-Her-Face 0
Rebecca -3
Sarah 2
Ashley 9
Fabiana 5
Mary 10 and later -2
Linda 0
Kim 8

This is a first. I really can"t remember What"s-Her-Face"s name.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
I only remember two pics. Shelly we all know. April the stretch mark cowgirl, right? Who"s Mary?

I"d also hate to see anyone you consider lower than -2.

Mary is my ex from years ago when I first started posting here. I know a pic from our wedding made its way to this forum. But it"s not a fair reference in a way because I"m rating based on when we first got together and the pic on here is from after she had a kid.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You should get Sarah and Shelly in a room together. They will zero each other out. Problem solved.