Long full disclosure

Greyform_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
This is the obvious solution. I guess the only reason that I"m not saying yet that this is what I must do (though it"s obvious) is that I"m waiting to see if, when she sees this thread, she has an epiphany of sanity. Maybe, by some miracle she will realize the bumbling idiocy of her attitudes. Maybe she will experience a moment of honest humility and admit to herself that she needs some counseling not to discuss me or her family but to discuss herself.

But I doubt it. Tomorrow likely, at some point, she will appear here. If not tomorrow, then when she gets out of the hospital. She will rampage about what a piece of shit I am, and will threaten us all with lawsuits and charges she thinks she can press. Her primary mode of attack will be a long list of accusations slung at me that will be as transparent as all those I"ve already provided for you, and she will explain to us all about how we are breaking the law by discussing this.

It"s my last grain of sympathy, the final straw of compassion, greater even than my own common sense or self preservation. I shudder to think of the toothless, corn husking, banjo playing bums, psychos, and meth addicts who will parade through her life in an endless and increasingly abusive series of next victims.

I take this stance for the record, fully aware of the dumb-fuckery it implies yet possessed of a clarity of reason that knows that this story can not see its greatest closure without this event. For posterity. For great justice. For the lulz.

But I"m not worried. Because she will add onto this thread with a veritable shit storm of verbal vomit the likes of which even the lowest cesspool factions of /b/ can not fathom. With poor grammar, horrendous spelling, and incomplete thoughts she will unleash upon this thread the full power of her wrath with the intent of proving herself once and for all the superior person.

And I will remain silent when it comes, be it tomorrow or a week from now. But when it happens, and I cross my arms and bite my tongue to watch the show, know that the decision was made by her and that at the moment of her first such post here, she has heard the last syllable that I will ever utter to her. This is my pledge and promise to first myself, and then FoH and humanity at large and this is my resolution.

Now, we just wait to see if miracles do happen because if allowing the possibility is an affront to my own self-preservation, then what will blowing the opportunity be for her? The funniest thing of all will be that I told you exactly what will happen before it does, and that will not stop even one word of this prophecy from being fulfilled. The only question is when.
Galiem,

You really seem like an intelligent compassionate young person with incredibly low self esteem. I really can"t fathom how you entered into any relationship with this person regardless of "how they are on the inside". As shallow as that statement appears on the surface. A person with a higher opinion of themselves would have been able to draw the line between befriending someone as troubled as this woman and having sex with her.

You need to take care of your child as best you can of course, but this person cannot be in your life past mother of your child. I don"t know you or this woman, I can"t make a call on who would be a better full time parent. Obviously he/she will need a father, and if he/she is in fact yours, you already seem like you"re willing to do the right thing there.

You want to take care of someone take care of yourself. You need to take a long break from relationships until you"re able to like yourself a whole hell of a lot better than you do right now though. You have goals, and it appears a plan to make more of yourself. That"s where you need to concentrate your time and energy.

If this child is not yours however, you need to let this go and continue working on being someone you can feel good about.

I really don"t know jack shit about your disorders but you can"t keep beating the shit out of yourself because of them. Focus on yourself and the rest will come. 29 is still really young, you have time to do the things you want if you don"t distract yourself with other peoples misery.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Seriouspost: Galiem, if the kid actually turns out to be yours in the end and if you want to do right by it you might want to look into seeing if you can get custody. It"s bad enough having the poison dwarf fucking over an adult, but no kid deserves to be raised by that.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Listen to everyone saying to go for full custody. She"s not trying because of the baby, she"s trying so she can hold on to the man who has been her personal bitch, punching bag, etc..

Do you know what kind of mother she would be? The kind that uses their children as weapons, as bartering tools, and as an outlet when the father isn"t around. The type to say, "Daddy doesn"t love mommy, and he doesn"t love you either", "Daddy picks whores over us" -- all while daddy is trying to just see the kid once every other weekend, but do you think the child would ever know that? Nope! Because she will be spending every moment of her day emotionally scarring your child.

We can set aside the obvious. Kids are evil little heathens. If by some freak chance someone like her would attend back to school night (where we all walk through our kids bell schedule and meet the teachers), there"s a good chance kids will stare at her and take it out on your little guy. I"m not being mean, I"m being honest. Kids are dicks, we all know this is true. The parents will see the lady out front by the No Smoking sign puffing away because she"s white trash, like the people I grew up around in Ohio.

I know these people, they don"t change. They want to drag you down to their levels of redneckedness and beat you with it!

I may sound like I"m joking, but I"m not. Just because she may not be violent doesn"t mean she"s not capable of harming your kid. I"d have rather been hit more than hear some of the messed up shit my mom said out of frustration. Thankfully as I aged I realized she"s just "off", but not that bad. However, it did a number on my brother (because he"s weak) and he ended up in therapy amongst other places (hello rehab and jail).

You have to remove yourself from that environment completely, and there"s great ways to do it. Even with a baby. I won"t post that because I know that crazy bitch is reading this (HI YOU CRAZY BITCH), and I don"t want to give her my amazing ideas to use against you. I"ll PM you.

It"s obviously you"re very intelligent, put that to good use. I know tons of dudes (some here that you"d never suspect...wink wink) that have made great lives for themselves. You might have an ailment or two, but don"t let them have you (check my rhymes, yo). Learn to work with it, or use it as pity for good jobs. Talk about how shit empowers you and about being a single dad, people love that stuff.

Anyway, I"m going to PM you something so the piglady doesn"t know. Snort, snort.

PS: WHAT UP, AA!! I just motorboated the air pretending it was your moobies. Bppprbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrrrrrppprprprprprprpppp

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
When do we find out if the baby is yours? I"m on the edge of my seat here man.

And Ravenn is right, that chick is seriously fucked up, and the best thing you can do for the kid is make sure that she has as little chance to influence it"s childhood as possible. I know they say a kid needs a maternal figure in their life, but look at how emotionally fucked up she is, how much she fucks with you, now imagine her acting like that towards a kid.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Azrayne said:
I know they say a kid needs a maternal figure in their life, but look at how emotionally fucked up she is, how much she fucks with you, now imagine her acting like that towards a kid.
They say kids need a paternal figure as well, and look at how many kids grow up with no father nowadays.

Also if he goes for custody and she drops this thread in the courts lap (he"d be a bad father, look what he said on the internets)...oh, I"d pay to see that. Not that it would hurt him any more than it would hurt her, but I don"t really think she"s sharp enough to be that discerning either.

"Judge gouges out own eyes with gavel during custody hearing, more on this story at 11"

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Sutekh said:
Another reason to get the kid.

Chicks dig single dads with kids.
This. You take that little tike to Hooters and they won"t leave your ass alone.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Erronius said:
They say kids need a paternal figure as well, and look at how many kids grow up with no father nowadays.

Also if he goes for custody and she drops this thread in the courts lap (he"d be a bad father, look what he said on the internets)...oh, I"d pay to see that. Not that it would hurt him any more than it would hurt her, but I don"t really think she"s sharp enough to be that discerning either.

"Judge gouges out own eyes with gavel during custody hearing, more on this story at 11"
Welll disclosing all this to the internet certainly won"t look good for him, but if they believe even a fraction of what he"s said/what we"ve been shown about her, it"ll look a lot worse for her.

Best thing that can happen is that either the baby isn"t his, or she has a miscarriage.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Listen to everyone saying to go for full custody. She"s not trying because of the baby, she"s trying so she can hold on to the man who has been her personal bitch, punching bag, etc..

Do you know what kind of mother she would be? The kind that uses their children as weapons, as bartering tools, and as an outlet when the father isn"t around. The type to say, "Daddy doesn"t love mommy, and he doesn"t love you either", "Daddy picks whores over us" -- all while daddy is trying to just see the kid once every other weekend, but do you think the child would ever know that? Nope! Because she will be spending every moment of her day emotionally scarring your child.

We can set aside the obvious. Kids are evil little heathens. If by some freak chance someone like her would attend back to school night (where we all walk through our kids bell schedule and meet the teachers), there"s a good chance kids will stare at her and take it out on your little guy. I"m not being mean, I"m being honest. Kids are dicks, we all know this is true. The parents will see the lady out front by the No Smoking sign puffing away because she"s white trash, like the people I grew up around in Ohio.

I know these people, they don"t change. They want to drag you down to their levels of redneckedness and beat you with it!

I may sound like I"m joking, but I"m not. Just because she may not be violent doesn"t mean she"s not capable of harming your kid. I"d have rather been hit more than hear some of the messed up shit my mom said out of frustration. Thankfully as I aged I realized she"s just "off", but not that bad. However, it did a number on my brother (because he"s weak) and he ended up in therapy amongst other places (hello rehab and jail).

You have to remove yourself from that environment completely, and there"s great ways to do it. Even with a baby. I won"t post that because I know that crazy bitch is reading this (HI YOU CRAZY BITCH), and I don"t want to give her my amazing ideas to use against you. I"ll PM you.

It"s obviously you"re very intelligent, put that to good use. I know tons of dudes (some here that you"d never suspect...wink wink) that have made great lives for themselves. You might have an ailment or two, but don"t let them have you (check my rhymes, yo). Learn to work with it, or use it as pity for good jobs. Talk about how shit empowers you and about being a single dad, people love that stuff.

Anyway, I"m going to PM you something so the piglady doesn"t know. Snort, snort.

PS: WHAT UP, AA!! I just motorboated the air pretending it was your moobies. Bppprbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrrrrrppprprprprprprpppp
I"ve been eating Loldonalds just for you.

Also - how much money do I have to donate to get "King of the Interwebs" title?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:

If it were dropped in their laps, it would also show that she came here and started it all. He posted nothing except all of the posts she made across the intarwebs slandering his name. He merely sought out some support and guidance. He"s actually been abnormally civil and defensive of her despite her being one of the craziest cunts to have scarred our retinas here.

She"d be a goddamn fool to try and use internet history.

Angry Amadeus said:
Also - how much money do I have to donate to get "King of the Interwebs" title?
You"d have to work to earn your own title, I don"t plan to reuse titles.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
anyone want to give me a few summary recap of what the fuck is going on here? sure as hell don"t care enough to read 8 pages of this crap, but it looks like good drama

Forsaken_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
anyone want to give me a few summary recap of what the fuck is going on here? sure as hell don"t care enough to read 8 pages of this crap, but it looks like good drama
Here is a really short summary:

Galiem had sex with crazy bitch.

Crazy bitch is pregnant.

Galiem is trying to figure out what to do if the kid is his.

Edit: Crazy bitch is literally crazy and on a scale of 1-10 based on looks she is -1000.