Long full disclosure

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Shelly1989 said:
You are a lair! I am not pregnant. You was the High School slut at our school. You were the slut that was flirting with my husband and all over him while we was still together. You always left your daughter with me and my ex Jonathan to go fuck men (Curtis and Jake) and women (Jake"s girlfriend at the time) and you go do drugs. You stole my husband and mine weddings rings when we separated and stole my pain medicine to get fucked up. You (aka motherof1 and angelof3) are the one saying Jeremy is abusive on reddit after Jeremy got out of the hospital that you told me you put him in there to take his and mine trailer to try to get your daughter back, that he left an abuse on your angle in your sleep, and that he will never be a good father.motherof1 comments on TIL: If I Want to Spend Time With my Girlfriend Outside the House, and I Say so, I"m "Bitching"Jeremy"s and my son is better off with no father or a good father-figure than his sperm donor dead-beat unfit father of 4 kids (Jeremy). My husband was going to post here, but he can"t. When he tried it said, "ShellyshusbandDavid, you do not have permission to create posts. Posting access requires a one-time donation of $25 and will be granted instantly by an automated system upon completion."

I am done with Jeremy"s and yours games and lies that"s why I didn"t answer his calls on Feb. 24.
Damn, it"s going to be hard for Ashley to defend against that!

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Damn, it"s going to be hard for Ashley to defend against that!
I might has well say the rest. Jeremy told me about Ashley cheating on him all the time the last time they dated. When they broke up the last time 3 years ago while she was pregnant, she tried to put him in jail for assault on her guy room mate. From Feb. 14th through 16th while he was at the hospital, he called me and I told him everything she said. He said he heard the same thing from 2 of his friends, whom Ashely was talking to. I never talked to them until Jeremy gave me their number to help him get Ashley out of the trailer. I have all the text messages from Ashley with one of them saying she wants to take the trailer while he was in the hospital. I also have all the text messages and calls from Jeremy one of them said he wants that gold digging bitch ass out of mine and his home.

Some more text messages from Jeremy word for word on Feb. 14th says, "I need out to evict them. I missed you when you were nice. I"m done with her gold digger ass. I told Ashley if I don"t evict her, Tarance, Kristen, and their daughter then you will, then asked why should I care. She has been being a bitch like you couldn"t imagine. I"m starting to think I made a big mistake trusting Ashley. You talk to me like you love me. Ashley talks to me like I"m a dog. She don"t deserve my love. Tell Ashley next time you talk that I said she can get her gold digging bitch ass out of our house. I hope she chokes on her next dick and dies, I opened my home and heart to her after all she did to me, and this is what I get. She"s a shitbag. I think I made a big mistake, but I needed closure with Ashley like you did with David. And it turns out she"s a scumbag. It still hurts. I know you don"t want to hear that. But it hurt worse when you left. Alot worse. I cried over Ashley one time ever." However, Ashley told him if he isn"t with her, then he will never see his 3 year old daughter, whom he disowned until he got back with her.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Shelly1989 said:
You are a lair! I am not pregnant. You was the High School slut at our school. You were the slut that was flirting with my husband and all over him while we was still together. You always left your daughter with me and my ex Jonathan to go fuck men (Curtis and Jake) and women (Jake"s girlfriend at the time) and you go do drugs. You stole my husband and mine weddings rings when we separated and stole my pain medicine to get fucked up. You (aka motherof1 and angelof3) are the one saying Jeremy is abusive on reddit after Jeremy got out of the hospital that you told me you put him in there to take his and mine trailer to try to get your daughter back, that he left an abuse on your angle in your sleep, and that he will never be a good father.motherof1 comments on TIL: If I Want to Spend Time With my Girlfriend Outside the House, and I Say so, I"m "Bitching"Jeremy"s and my son is better off with no father or a good father-figure than his sperm donor dead-beat unfit father of 4 kids (Jeremy).My husband was going to post here, but he can"t.When he tried it said, "ShellyshusbandDavid, you do not have permission to create posts.Posting access requires a one-time donation of $25 and will be granted instantly by an automated system upon completion."

I am done with Jeremy"s and yours games and lies that"s why I didn"t answer his calls on Feb. 24.
Man, someone get Requiem. This could get even better if we get the husband in here too!

Some more text messages from Jeremy word for word on Feb. 14th says, "I need out to evict them. I missed you when you were nice. I"m done with her gold digger ass. I told Ashley if I don"t evict her, Tarance, Kristen, and their daughter then you will, then asked why should I care. She has been being a bitch like you couldn"t imagine. I"m starting to think I made a big mistake trusting Ashley. You talk to me like you love me. Ashley talks to me like I"m a dog. She don"t deserve my love. Tell Ashley next time you talk that I said she can get her gold digging bitch ass out of our house. I hope she chokes on her next dick and dies, I opened my home and heart to her after all she did to me, and this is what I get. She"s a shitbag. I think I made a big mistake, but I needed closure with Ashley like you did with David. And it turns out she"s a scumbag. It still hurts. I know you don"t want to hear that. But it hurt worse when you left. Alot worse. I cried over Ashley one time ever." However, Ashley told him if he isn"t with her, then he will never see his 3 year old daughter, whom he disowned until he got back with her.

Teron D"Amun_foh

shitlord
Gryeyes said:
So let me get this straight. The whale in the cowboy hat actually uses the word "y"all" repeatedly in her fucking posts?

Its gotta be Galiem or a mod, it fucking has to be.
and she fucks men and women

this thread must be Millies doing, preparing his grand entrance on the scene

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Gryeyes said:
So let me get this straight. The whale in the cowboy hat actually uses the word "y"all" repeatedly in her fucking posts?

Its gotta be Galiem or a mod, it fucking has to be.
I wouldn"t believe any of this shit either, but it"s so well backed up. They have reddit links where they fight about the same shit from months ago, and all these stupid websites. It truly is two retarded girls who think we actually care. I love that they come here fighting and defending themselves. As if any of us at FOH are sitting here thinking "oh my god I"m so glad Ashley isn"t guilty of xxx" or whatever. It"s just fucking nuts.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Fulorian said:
Has it yet occurred to any of you that you"re all pathetic trailer trash?
I was trying to come up with a joke about being trailer trash, and the fact that shelly keeps calling ashley a gold digger. But I got nothing. Fools gold? argh.

Anwyn_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I wouldn"t believe any of this shit either, but it"s so well backed up. They have reddit links where they fight about the same shit from months ago, and all these stupid websites. It truly is two retarded girls who think we actually care. I love that they come here fighting and defending themselves.As if any of us at FOH are sitting here thinking "oh my god I"m so glad Ashley isn"t guilty of xxx" or whatever.It"s just fucking nuts.
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, SIR.

I sleep all day. This is the equivalent of watching daytime TV for me.
(Not that I even have cable TV to watch to begin with.. come to think of it, I never cared for daytime TV. Fuck it, this is still entertaining.)

Silence_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I was trying to come up with a joke about being trailer trash, and the fact that shelly keeps calling ashley a gold digger. But I got nothing. Fools gold? argh.
Sad thing is, Galiem"s MMO characters probably have a higher net worth than he does.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Teron D"Amun said:
and she fucks men and women

this thread must be Millies doing, preparing his grand entrance on the scene
Yes, she is bisexual. I was going to leave this out, but fuck it. A year ago, she gave my friend/her ex a STD. When he came back to Shreveport from military training while he was dating Ashley, he was staying at my old apartment for a week with my room mate Clay and my ex Jonathan until he had to go back. Ashley and him got a hotel room for the night for have sex with her daughter there.

When he went back to the military, they tested him and told him he had a STD which was treated and the only person he slept with was Ashley. So, he broke up with her. She said he was lying that he gave it to her. However, He was clean before he left training and only slept with her. I know for a fact that he only slept with her because Jonathan, me, and her boyfriend at the time was hanging out together for the whole week except for the one night that him and Ashley got a hotel room.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shelly1989 said:
Yes, she is bisexual. I was going to leave this out, but fuck it. A year ago, she gave my friend/her ex a STD. When he came back to Shreveport from military training while he was dating Ashley, he was staying at my old apartment for a week with my room mate Clay and my ex Jonathan until he had to go back. Ashley and him got a hotel room for the night for have sex with her daughter there.

When he went back to the military, they tested him and told him he had a STD which was treated and the only person he slept with was Ashley. So, he broke up with her. She said he was lying that he gave it to her. However, He was clean before he left training and only slept with her. I know for a fact that he only slept with her because Jonathan, me, and her boyfriend at the time was hanging out together for the whole week except for the one night that him and Ashley got a hotel room.
OHHHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE FROM SHREVEPORT!!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW..

NO LIE: I loved psychiatry and did a psychiatry elective at a hospital in Shreveport. I spent 1 month there. Without a doubt Shreveport had the most fucked up cases. It must have been because of it"s proximity to Arkansas or something.

I had a 6 year old come in that was acting out. His past trauma? One of the neighborhood kids had forced him to have sex with a dog. I had all sorts of backwoods/trailer (lower socioeconomic class) male kids come in with a history of being sexually abused by their older *brothers.* They were all the saddest, most fucked up cases you could imagine.

For some reason, I now understand why this trifecta of stupidity exists. They are from Shreveport!

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Anwyn said:
I hear Hepatitis can live outside the body for up to twenty-four hours.

Sure it wasn"t the toilet seat?
Yes because me, Clay, and Jonathan didn"t get it. We all got tested to make sure, but we are still clean.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
OHHHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE FROM SHREVEPORT!!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW..

NO LIE: I loved psychiatry and did a psychiatry elective at a hospital in Shreveport. I spent 1 month there. Without a doubt Shreveport had the most fucked up cases. It must have been because of it"s proximity to Arkansas or something.

I had a 6 year old come in that was acting out. His past trauma? One of the neighborhood kids had forced him to have sex with a dog. I had all sorts of backwoods/trailer (lower socioeconomic class) male kids come in with a history of being sexually abused by their older *brothers.* They were all the saddest, most fucked up cases you could imagine.

For some reason, I now understand why this trifecta of stupidity exists. They are from Shreveport!
I am not from Shreveport. I am from California but I currently live near Shreveport now.

Edit: Jeremy and Ashely lives across from a strip club in Bossier City about 5 to 10 minutes from downtown Shreveport.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
I am not from Shreveport. I am from California but I currently live near Shreveport now.
Do ya"ll wear glow in the dark name tags so you know who you are fucking that night?