Long full disclosure

Goanad_foh

shitlord
Gravy said:
What"s the deal, man? You keep riding this dead horse likes it"s Seattle Slew. I think you are obsessed.
nonono, a few of us deranged onlookers truly think someone shoved an entire horse up that vile channel of fem-meat called shelly"s vagina. And all that sticks out and masquerades as a labia is the horse lips flapping back and forth "wilbur"......

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
thambokx said:
By going through April first.
Even then, fuck.

Okay...

We start at Ashley. Her picture is a Myspace head shot, so she might be covering something up...But all in all, she is a pretty normal woman (By just her face, some would call her pretty.)

Then we go to April. April is a huge fucking tumble down from Ashley. She is ugly as sin and not just because she is heavy. Even if she were supermodel slim, that face is fucking horrible. However, April is still human...She is just ugly. This kind of drop in female quality is understandable if Gal was hard on his luck and April was nice....Hard to understand BUT understandable.

Then we go to Shelly. Holy fuck. It"s not even human. She makes April look amazing. She actually looks like something that would rot your dick off and smile at you as she traps it in her toxic cooch.

I mean, sure, there is a progression here. However, we have to be missing some steps. The leap from Ashley to April is massive and then the leap from April to Shelly is even more massive. Were there girls in between that we don"t know about?

This is like someone going from drinking once a year to becoming Charlie Sheen in a few weeks. It"s crazy.

thambokx_foh

shitlord
There was a progression. The numbers are the ratings by Gal:

Kim (5)
Linda (9)
Mary (6)
Fabiana (10)
Ashley (9)
Sarah (2)
Rebecca (1)
Unknown Chick (8)
Elle (5)
April (3)
Crystal (2)
Chrissy (5)
Shelly (-2)
Jessica (9)
Ashley (9) - Repeat

What I see is a middle of the road kind of guy, with a good one in there (5, 9, 6). Then he had a good streak (10 and 9), that rocked his world.

After Ashley, his brain melted and he had a string of trolls (bridge, not forum). During the string of bad decisions (2, 1, 8, 5, 3, 2, 5), he can"t remember the name of the one that might be acceptable. Definite brain melt.

It took Shelley (-2) to wake him up to the disastrous path he was leading.

Since that time, he has tried to make amends. (9, 9).

While we may not agree with his numbers, they all come from him and at least follow some kind of twisted mockery of logic.

Thoughts on the analysis?

thambokx said:
Spot-on. There is a missing element though -- the divorce from Mary included separation from my boys while I was simultaneously trying to rub out a physics degree. That"s brain hurt.

Ashley was the first one I got with after Mary, and by the time we got together I had left college to help out and be around family. I figured it would help to uncloud my head, as being suddenly separated from my sons was one hell of a mental and emotional shock. I went from grasping everything I studied quick as hell and making straight A"s to barely being able to focus enough to do homework. Though bear in mind that Mary and I had been separated about a year before Ashley and I got together.

Ashley was at a bad place for starting a new relationship too. She had just come back home after service in the Army, and had gone through a bad breakup only a month prior. Now, pair these things off with my starting fresh in a new city and we became the perfect couple to take advantage of.

I ended up working insane hours at US Support Company to support her, myself, and two unemployed roommates who were supposed to be giving us a leg up in return for the same. Ashley was looking for work and they weren"t, while I was paying all the bills.

Ashley turned up pregnant with our daughter. We started planning our move away from Jabba and Janna the Hutts (seriously, 450 and 300 lbs this couple was -- the food bill alone was about $1200/mo). When they heard of it, they didn"t want to lose their free ride just yet, so they had a friend work with them to get me hauled off to jail for (get this) knocking a 450 lb man on his back with a flick of my shoulder.

The legal system here is slower than hell, so by the time I was out, they had convinced Ashley of how bad I was for her. Her parents (whom ended up taking her in after the Hutts spent her income tax return) agreed with the same. She ended up trapped in their home, not allowed to leave, and not allowed to talk to me.

For three years I dreamed about this woman. I tried to move on. Honestly, I shot down some real hotties during the April to Shelly time frame because somewhere deep down I knew that I wasn"t ready. So... There"s the missing piece and the perfect storm of lubeless assrape that led to the most massive and long lasting mindfuck of my life.

I should mention that those charges were dropped, but not until I paid some hefty "fees" to the crooked legal system here. I weigh about 135 soaking wet, and I was accused of knocking this mammoth dude on his back with a flick of my shoulder -- seriously. I asked the judge for a chalkboard so I could prove directly with math that what they accused me of was physically impossible. That was after waiting 90 days just to plea (illegal by the way).

Silence_sl

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
I should mention that those charges were dropped, but not until I paid some hefty "fees" to the crooked legal system here. I weigh about 135 soaking wet, and I was accused of knocking this mammoth dude on his back with a flick of my shoulder -- seriously. I asked the judge for a chalkboard so I could prove directly with math that what they accused me of was physically impossible. That was after waiting 90 days just to plea (illegal by the way).
Your life is an airplane crash, but in very, very slow motion.

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Because I clearly hate myself, I have a few more points to clarify...

1. You are 29 years old.

2. Mary was your second wife. You had two sons with her, ages 7 and 9. One was born with autism. She now has custody of them.

3. Ashley, who you dated after the divorce from Mary, is the mother of your daughter. Neither of you has custody of your daughter right now. This is the same person who you got back with after Rumpelstiltzkin, but not before getting with Jessica.

While you were dating Ashley, you were home on leave, but stayed at Shelley"s old apartment with Clay and Jonathan, who also used to date Shelley. During this time home for rest and relaxation, Ashley gave you an STD during a night of hot hotel room passion, with the baby watching.

Ashley also likes to have sex with girls.

4. April was your third wife, who likes the meth. Meth was a good reason for leaving, but an STD from Ashley, and pretty much everything about Shelley, were not. You are still married to April.

5. Shelley was the troll after April. You knocked her up, while still married to April, but escaped before the child was born. She is now with David, who may or may not exist.

Shelley claims to be allergic to latex and lube, but not to the STD that she knew you received from Ashley while you were staying at her old apartment with Clay and Jonathan.

You might still be engaged to Shelley, though you are still married to April.

Now for the questions....

1. Who was your first wife? Was that Kim?

2. Could we get a timeline of these events?

3. Have you shared any of these threads with a therapist? (I think there might be a nugget or two in here, that might shed a bit of light on your ongoing discussions with said therapist)

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
I have to hand it to you Gaeliem, you"re well on your way to getting a second thread Hall of Shamed, a feat that I would have thought was only the province of trolling titan, Sam Deathwalker.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
thambokx said:
Excellent +nets for you. I knew a man couldn"t possibly tumble that fast from a normal girl (Ashley) to a psychotic mutant (Shelly) with just one relationship in between them. Your list has shown Galiem"s slow and painful fall was filled with many bumps on the way down.

Seriously, Galiem. Ashley looks pretty cute and she digs chicks, so there are three some possibilities. Don"t fuck up again, keep her.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Dear GV,

STOP HAVING SEX!

GEEZ. How many kids DO you have?? Do you support any?
He has 3 sons and a daughter. He only pays child support for his second son, but he does nothing else for any of his kids.