Long full disclosure

Ichu_foh

shitlord
Can"t blame you for thinking that you two couldn"t reproduce, cross species procreation is rarely capable of producing offspring.

Saladus_foh

shitlord
God fucking dammit man, just as James asked that I was considering replying with "If you say yes it is her, no more nudes included in the post please."

My fucking eyes....again!

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
GaliemVaelant said:
Okay... Shelly"s son was born two and a half months early by cessarian. Her ex was at the birth and put on the birth certificate.
You, dear boy, are FUCKING LUCKY. Its not just a financial burden you just avoided, but a lot of heart ache as well. Imagine the shit she"d put in the kids head if you had partial custody.

Like Erronius said, you need to stop slumming with your hog and start aiming high. Worst that happens is you won"t get laid...which judging by what I"ve seen is a much better alternative.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GV, I think you"re a nice guy and all, so don"t take this offensively:

Dear Everyone at FOH except GV,

I know sometimes in life we all feel like we are having difficulties. Whether it"s our job, our relationships, or other things going on. We feel sad because things aren"t going our way, or that the most recent American Idol isn"t on BitTorrent, or that you are making a grand less per month than a friend with less education than you, or that your WoW guild didn"t kill a giant fish, or whatever. But all you need to do is open and read this thread.

This poor mother fucker, GV, is in probably the worst possible relationship with someone who can barely be considered a human being. She"s possibly the ugliest midget in the world, with no redeeming qualities (oh she babysat for free once? go fuck yourself), and this guy is so upset because he can"t be happy with her.

So, next time you feel down about something, just be thankful that you aren"t in a relationship with a shelly. God damn that"s disgusting. UGH. Makes me want to vomit. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forsaken_foh

shitlord
Damn not that picture again. Looks like my dreams will be haunted for a while again.

15dbo3.gif

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
This poor mother fucker, GV, is in probably the worst possible relationship with someone who can barely be considered a human being. She"s possibly the ugliest midget in the world, with no redeeming qualities (oh she babysat for free once? go fuck yourself), and this guy is so upset because he can"t be happy with her.

So, next time you feel down about something, just be thankful that you aren"t in a relationship with a shelly. God damn that"s disgusting. UGH. Makes me want to vomit. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Umm didn"t he leave that for this?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
xshelly10.jpg

For those that clicked
zeH59W-1205271736.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GodDAMNIT, Phoenix! I went to a lot of effort to render that picture a bit less horrifying in that thread, you could have at least used that one instead.

It"s like you don"t even love me anymore.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Darkclaw said:

xshelly10.jpg
FML, I knew better and I clicked it anyways.

15dbo3.gif

EDIT:
GaliemVaelant said:
A combination of a fucked romance philosophy(if I can"t be loved, maybe I should offer someone else the chance was my thinking), pity, someone who might not have gotten the chance,and a misfortunate belief that she was infertile.
Yeah, that"s fucked up on a number of levels. Not only do you come off like you"re feeling sorry for yourself ("I can"t be loved"), but you let "pity" get involved. Imagine how you would feel if after falling in love with whomever, having a kid or kids, and perhaps getting married, you find out that it was all a lie, that your partner didn"t love you and only was with you...out of pity. I could marry the woman of my dreams, be it Denise Milani, Hwang Mi Hee or whomever, and I"d be beyond heartbroken if I found out they were only with me because they felt pity, felt sorry for me. And I"m not talking a one night stand or your normal dalliance here, having a relationship with someone and then saying something like"I was only with you because I pitied you"not only affirms that you think that person is ugly or unattractive, but also that you lied to them and used them, if you weren"t there for actual, solid reasons. I"m no mental health professional, but that"s some fucked up thinking, and noWONDERit resulted in this epic fucking train wreck.

TL;DR: What you said is, in essence, one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in any of your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Darkclaw said:

xshelly10.jpg
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d3kQk-lgFRI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saladus_foh

shitlord
I"ll just.... leave these....here...
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WWaLxFIVX1s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1vHRMeRszw4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lgI2ZQVyrBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
UGH! OH MY GOD! I didn"t know there was Shelly nudes out there. How fucking disgusting. Just imagine that ugly little troll yelling at you "UR CHEATING ON ME!"

Honestly I"m just speechless.

I love that this face thing doesn"t even recognize shelly as a female. I agree!

Rune_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
I could marry the woman of my dreams, be it Denise Milani, Hwang Mi Hee or whomever, and I"d be beyond heartbroken if I found out they were only with me because they felt pity, felt sorry for me.
I think that"s just you, bro. I"m pretty god damn positive I could live with that, no problems.