Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You know, you keep posting, trying to embarrass GV about his life. The only thing that is embarrassing for him is that he fucked YOU (and damn GV, why?)

Congratulations, you"re 3"1".

Edit: Is it strange when you wake up in the morning and baby cows are trying to drink from your tits? Don"t you have a ring that you need to go throw in a volcano or something?

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
You know, you keep posting, trying to embarrass GV about his life. The only thing that is embarrassing for him is that he fucked YOU (and damn GV, why?)

Congratulations, you"re 3"1".

Edit: Is it strange when you wake up in the morning and baby cows are trying to drink from your tits?
That"s not what he was telling me 2 weeks ago when his girlfriend put him in the hospital to take advantage of him. You are still wrong about my height.

Edit: You all are just trolls talking shit, that you don"t really know anything about. You all have no life.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
idiocracy.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This thread is a fun read. But if Ayachomo posts another god damn picture without spoilering it, can we please ban him, or give that fucker an infraction at least.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
This thread is a fun read. But if Ayachomo posts another god damn picture without spoilering it, can we please ban him, or give that fucker an infraction at least.
Hahahah sorry man! I"ll start spoiling them

Shelly1989 said:
That"s not what he was telling me 2 weeks ago when his girlfriend put him in the hospital to take advantage of him. You are still wrong about my height.

Edit: You all are just trolls talking shit, that you don"t really know anything about. You all have no life.
Wait, we"re all no-life trolls, yet you can come here to post your current life story twice for us.

What were you expecting to come of that?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I feel so fucking sorry for the kid involved in all this. It"s all fun and games to laugh at these two idiots(GV and Gollum), but how in the world can this kid not be destined for failure?!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Soygen said:
I feel so fucking sorry for the kid involved in all this. It"s all fun and games to laugh at these two idiots(GV and Gollum), but how in the world can this kid not be destined for failure?!
Shit he"ll probably get a reality show.

Disp_sl

shitlord
This shit just became comic gold. So Galiem"s girlfriend is a "gold digger", who is just using him for his$1000 trailerand his stream of wealth coming in from his disability check after child support is taken out.

And Shelly got out of the relationship/had the baby 3"rd quarter last year and is somehow already married? Was it at gunpoint?

I really think we need Shelly"s husband and The Gold Digger to register/post and verify that this situation is in fact as hilarious as it sounds.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Can you imagine shelly, in a wedding dress, waddling down the isle? As she approached you, at the alter, she"d push her glasses back up on her nose, perform a complex algebra problem, and then you"d say "I DO!"

UGH.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Disp said:
This shit just became comic gold. So Galiem"s girlfriend is a "gold digger", who is just using him for his$1000 trailerand his stream of wealth coming in from his disability check after child support is taken out.

And Shelly got out of the relationship/had the baby 3"rd quarter last year and is somehow already married? Was it at gunpoint?

I really think we need Shelly"s husband and The Gold Digger to register/post and verify that this situation is in fact as hilarious as it sounds.
You forgot to mention that she didn"t even put Galiem"s name on the birth certificate.

McShrimp_foh

shitlord
Soygen said:
Maybe somewhere down the line he will hook up with one of Grobbee"s illegitimate daughters backstage at a talk show and they will give birth to some sort of white trash anti-christ.

I mean, his life will still suck, but at least it would bring about the end of days, and make it a bit shorter.