Long full disclosure

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Relevant part at 3:07-ish, though it might not make sense out of context.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iluqmUGG6Yo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
You know, you keep posting, trying to embarrass GV about his life. The only thing that is embarrassing for him is that he fucked YOU (and damn GV, why?)

Congratulations, you"re 3"1".

Edit: Is it strange when you wake up in the morning and baby cows are trying to drink from your tits? Don"t you have a ring that you need to go throw in a volcano or something?
Your incessant insults reveal tremendous pain in your personal life. Those choosing to attack the weakest member of the group are typified by being in a depressed state themselves and often the lowest man on the totem socially.

Fammaden said:
Relevant part at 3:07-ish, though it might not make sense out of context.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iluqmUGG6Yo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Sounds like large swathes of this forum. Just sayin"

Tuco: I"m sorry I ever called you a seal molester.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
Actually, I am taller than 3" and that isn"t a couch. Jeremy took all these pictures of me before we fucked and wanted to watch me fuck with guys but I wouldn"t.
More like you couldnt find any other guys to fuck you, amirite?

Anwyn_sl

shitlord
Tuco said:
Your incessant insults reveal tremendous pain in your personal life. Those choosing to attack the weakest member of the group are typified by being in a depressed state themselves and often the lowest man on the totem socially.
That"s some of the most quality dribble I"ve read in a long time. It"s this typical shit that makes people look silly.

It"s a sign of a depressed state that someone higher on the totem pole whacks someone lower? When the fuck did this happen? I thought it was the smart thing to do, being higher up, to take care of the lower class lest you become one yourself? Let"s face it: we all can be as equally dumb as Shelly has shown herself to be, if only we took a few blunt hits to the head.

And last I heard, it"s our instinct to push around those we deem lower than ourselves. You know, that survival of the fittest instinct? Yeah. Fuck that psychoanalytical shit.

Inc negs to me. Yay.

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
Phoenix said:
Shelly1989 said:
Actually, I am taller than 3" and that isn"t a couch. Jeremy took all these pictures of mebefore we fucked and wanted to watch me fuck with guysbut I wouldn"t.
You know this is something I don"t understand, just how many guys are that desperate?

How is there even a contest between these.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
hand.jpg

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
148487d1281930708-why-do-you-post-foh-xshelly7.jpg

Don"t get me wrong, we"ve all tapped a fatty (yes even if you chose the first option), but God damn there has to be a fucking line.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tuco said:
roflmao I don"t believe that Shelly belongs to any group. Certainly not humans.

Edit: And bros before hoes. And all of that jazz!

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Disp said:
This shit just became comic gold. So Galiem"s girlfriend is a "gold digger", who is just using him for his$1000 trailerand his stream of wealth coming in from his disability check after child support is taken out.

And Shelly got out of the relationship/had the baby 3"rd quarter last year and is somehow already married? Was it at gunpoint?

I really think we need Shelly"s husband and The Gold Digger to register/post and verify that this situation is in fact as hilarious as it sounds.
The total cost of the trailer is $4,100. I was still married when I met jeremy and so was him with his 3rd wife April. I not Jeremy has filed for the divorces. I have been separated from my husband for 3 years, whom I left. Jeremy has been separated for a year. She left him like everyone, who gets with his abusive sperm donor ass.

Phoenix said:
I have a my man already. I am not like Jeremy, who usually stays single for years. Jeremy has 7 women, that he just sleep with and 7 other women, who he has dated while having sex. I had 8 guys I slept with, who all of them except for one I was dating. Most of them I left them. However, looking back they were better man and better looking than the little boy, Jeremy.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shelly1989 said:
The total cost of the trailer is $4,100. I was still married when I met jeremy and so was him with his 3rd wife April. I not Jeremy has filed for the divorces. I have been separated from my husband for 3 years, whom I left. Jeremy has been separated for a year. She left him like everyone, who gets with his abusive sperm donor ass.

I have a my man already. I am not like Jeremy, who usually stays single for years. Jeremy has 7 women, that he just sleep with and 7 other women, who he has dated while having sex. I had 8 guys I slept with, who all of them except for one I was dating. Most of them I left them. However, looking back they were better man and better looking than the little boy, Jeremy.
My watch cost twice as much as your house

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
My watch cost twice as much as your house
It costs less than $4,100, but that"s how much we paid for it. It has a leaking roof and rotten flooring with no insulation. I got out of that trashy trailer for my son to have a stable home.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
I wouldnt call anyone who sticks his penis in your vagina a man.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
This seems to be way beyond fucked up to be considered true. Even though it seems legit.

I hope one day you become very successful in life. Cure aids or cancer, hell make like 1 billion dollars. Just something. Because you would sell the most popular biography known to man. It would double as a motivational guide to life.

"From hags to riches, a story of hope"

New York Times - "A triumphant masterpiece of literature showing how sticking your dick in a crazy can be one of the worst experiences in a mans life, to one of the most fulfilling".

The Sun - "It"s as when your reading, your actually Galiems dick. You want to put it down the second he describes the swamp moster, but yet you can"t. What won"t his dick do the next chapter" ?

Shelly1989 said:

Mm. Aych, bragging about how much your watch costs in any circumstances is what we call a fucking loser move. Quadruply so when talking to poor people.