Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What a fucking pathetic drain on society. You should feel ashamed of yourself for accepting disability. You can sit in a chair just fine. You"re so short your feet don"t touch the ground! It"s amazing you can go on walks, but you can"t spend time on your feet for work?

You are truly a lazy piece of trash. You are the very definition of trailer trash. You don"t do anything. You are a zero. Don"t you feel pathetic? How can you get up every morning and just do nothing? Don"t you have any desire to be anything other than pure trash?

GV, for real, you should film Shelly going "walking" and then turn that in for disability fraud. She"s a fucking leech. How fucked up that normal, hard working people like most of us here have to pay for lazy pieces of trash to exist?

Shelly1989 said:
Talking care of my son, spending time with my boyfriend when he isn"t working, listening to music, internet,going walking with my son and my boyfriend,Chase.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
I take online courses because it is easier for me and my boyfriend. He works a lot. I am busy taking care of my child to take courses on campus. When my son is in school, I plan on taking courses on campus at LA Tech or BPCC.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Pyrosprial said:
Get a job doing data entry you fucking worm.
I totally agree. Trailer trash fucking amazes me. I have some friends that live on the outskirts of the city, and when we go out there we sometimes have to pass by this area called "fish village", where all the streets are named after fish. The whole "village" is full of the most fucked up trailers and other cobbled-together abodes you could ever imagine.

Sometimes we drive through and see people living in what is essentially a storage shed. How can they live like that? It"s so fucked up. They all have their satellite dishes and other shit. I may be wrong for some, but I imagine that the majority of them are just getting their disability for whatever problem real or imagined. But instead of trying to go along with that and improve their lives, they instead just let their life dwindle to the point where they can "exist" on their minimal disability income.

Basically, they just settle for trash. They say "hey, I get $1000/month, I"m going to just live off that. Fuck it! I got my TV, my beer, and my trailer!" How can they be happy with that? Fucking blows my mind.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shelly1989 said:
They know I can walk. I am just not suppose to be on my feet for more than 4 hours of an 8 hour day.
What planet do you live on that has 8 hour days fucking idiot?

AND HOW DOES THAT PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING A JOB? Fucking call up a temp agency and start working. Earn some fucking money. Quit being a fucking slob retard and do something. Oh my god.

You"re most disgusting than the videos of people throwing dogs off cliffs or whatever. Truly you make me sick.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Great. So go get a fucking job as Pyro said entering data. You fucking sit in a chair and earn money. God damn don"t you want to do anything?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I know this is the internet but doesn"t she earn some compassion for being mentally retarded?
I"m more disturbed with aychamos 97 horribly insulting posts per day than shellys (expected) retardation.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Picasso said:
I know this is the internet but doesn"t she earn some compassion for being mentally retarded?
I"m more disturbed with aychamos 97 horribly insulting posts per day than shellys (expected) retardation.
OMG FUCK

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Have you played Rift yet, Shelly? What do you think of it so far?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Why don"t you all just give her a fucking break already. This is no longer funny. It"s like beating on a small child. I mean for fuck"s sake chill out with all this shit. My taxes are paying for her disability. There you no longer have to worry about your taxes going to her.

You guys know as well as I do I am usually first in line to kick people in the head but damn this is a little much.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Camerous said:
Why don"t you all just give her a fucking break already. This is no longer funny. It"s like beating on a small child. I mean for fuck"s sake chill out with all this shit. My taxes are paying for her disability. There you no longer have to worry about your taxes going to her.

You guys know as well as I do I am usually first in line to kick people in the head but damn this is a little much.
Is Shelly your ex? TRIFECTA!