Long full disclosure

The D3 posts were obviously written by you, Galiem. I"m actually more disappointed that you would lie about that than that you forcefully partook of the menstrual fluid of a forest troll. I mean, let"s quickly recap the things related to Shelly most people would be ashamed of:

1) Sexing it
2) Having intimate physical contact with it
3) Dating it
4) Being seen in public with it

Yes, we normals would not even go so far as the least of these. That you progressed all the way to 1, repeatedly, leaves really little room to be disappointed by further monstrous perversions.

But, god dammit, you lied. I don"t even have to look at aych"s evidence. What your forest troll posted was good enough. Cop to the fact that you:

A) believe you are/were a vampire
B) believed you were
C) believed you were when you were on drugs
D) were roleplaying one on an internet forum

Drink the fluids of shaven forest trolls until you"re red in the face. But don"t lie to us.

aych: Millie"s gone. Brittney"s gone. Forums have changed. You"re a doctor. Find some shit to obsess about that isn"t people supposedly about fifteen tiers below you on the social ladder. Like being a fucking doctor.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Spoilered, for your pleasure.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
b5000f46c8.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
He wanted me to cut myself so he can suck my blood. When I was on my period, he wanted to suck my blood. Honestly, I did let him sometimes even though I thought it was weird and nasty.
Actually, Shelly, that"s not weird at all. In fact, were you aware that in ancient times some Mohels, the Jews that practice circumcisions, would also suck the blood from the baby"s penis after performing the circumcision? It"s twue, it"s twue! Just stop doing advanced algebra in your head for one second, and google"metzitzah b"peh"!! It"s fascinating stuff. Seriously, look it up before you go further, the rest relates to this!

Now,notso well known is the fact that the basis for Taurens in World of Warcraft actually existed as strange, Jewish vampiric minotaurs. I know it sounds all too much to be true, but the Catholic Church was very much against them - not only because they were alsoJEWISH, but they tended to frown upon vampires and mutant cow hybrids as well - as such, they destroyed not only these peace-loving creatures themselves, but almost all proof. As a result, it"s extremely hard to find quantitative evidence that they existed...but they DID. In fact, there are rumors that they STILL exist, as some sort of vampiric blood sucking Jewish minotaurs. Of course it"s interesting to note that they too, much like our modern emo wannabe vampires, were forced to cut the flesh of their blood donors so as to feast, and they ritualistically tended to do this upon the sex organs of their partners - even to the point that they would combine this this with the act of oral sex itself!. I even present to you, proof:

It"s not for the faint of heart BTW.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:I"m warning you it"s graphicSpoiler Alert, click show to read:You might want to refresh firstSpoiler Alert, click show to read:
86a254ba4249762a4097da15c517fddd8951869.gif

So to be totally honest, GV thinking he is an energy vampire and wanting to quench his thirst on your period blood isn"texactlywithout precedent, and I hope you find this information reassuring!

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I"m going to start a petition. I think you two should get back together. Whos a better lover? GV or your current beau?
Honestly, my current boyfriend, because there is a lot of things I will not put up with from Jeremy anymore like yelling at me all the time, constantly putting me down, lying on me to everybody like saying I cheated on him when I did, lying to me, and running from his responsibilities of his 4 kids. I hate Jeremy for a lot of things. My boyfriend knows that and doesn"t do any of the things Jeremy did.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
Actually, Shelly, that"s not weird at all. In fact, were you aware that in ancient times some Mohels, the Jews that practice circumcisions, would also suck the blood from the baby"s penis after performing the circumcision? It"s twue, it"s twue! Just stop doing advanced algebra in your head for one second, and google"metzitzah b"peh"!! It"s fascinating stuff. Seriously, look it up before you go further, the rest relates to this!

Now,notso well known is the fact that the basis for Taurens in World of Warcraft actually existed as strange, Jewish vampiric minotaurs. I know it sounds all too much to be true, but the Catholic Church was very much against them - not only because they were alsoJEWISH, but they tended to frown upon vampires and mutant cow hybrids as well - as such, they destroyed not only these peace-loving creatures themselves, but almost all proof. As a result, it"s extremely hard to find quantitative evidence that they existed...but they DID. In fact, there are rumors that they STILL exist, as some sort of vampiric blood sucking Jewish minotaurs. Of course it"s interesting to note that they too, much like our modern emo wannabe vampires, were forced to cut the flesh of their blood donors so as to feast, and they ritualistically tended to do this upon the sex organs of their partners - even to the point that they would combine this this with the act of oral sex itself!. I even present to you, proof:

It"s not for the faint of heart BTW.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:I"m warning you it"s graphicSpoiler Alert, click show to read:You might want to refresh firstSpoiler Alert, click show to read:
86a254ba4249762a4097da15c517fddd8951869.gif

So to be totally honest, GV thinking he is an energy vampire and wanting to quench his thirst on your period blood isn"texactlywithout precedent, and I hope you find this information reassuring!
That"s interesting!

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
Honestly, my current boyfriend, because there is a lot of things I will not put up with from Jeremy anymore like yelling at me all the time, constantly putting me down, lying on me to everybody like saying I cheated on him when I did, lying to me, and running from his responsibilities of his 4 kids. I hate Jeremy for a lot of things. My boyfriend knows that and doesn"t do any of the things Jeremy did.
I meant.....saying I cheated on him when I didn"t

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
That"s interesting!
Shelly1989 said:
But it"s still weird and nasty to me.
Your internal conflict intrigues me. Is this how GV beat down your defenses?

"Yes! YES! Suck my period blood!"
"...no, wait, this isn"t right!"

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I"m going to start a petition. I think you two should get back together. Whos a better lover? GV or your current beau?
I must add I do think Jeremy still wants to be with me because of his texts on the Feb. 14.

Some more text messages from Jeremy word for word on Feb. 14th says, "I need out to evict them. I missed you when you were nice. I"m done with her gold digger ass. I told Ashley if I don"t evict her, Tarance, Kristen, and their daughter then you will, then asked why should I care. She has been being a bitch like you couldn"t imagine. I"m starting to think I made a big mistake trusting Ashley. You talk to me like you love me. Ashley talks to me like I"m a dog. She don"t deserve my love. Tell Ashley next time you talk that I said she can get her gold digging bitch ass out of our house. I hope she chokes on her next dick and dies, I opened my home and heart to her after all she did to me, and this is what I get. She"s a shitbag. I think I made a big mistake, but I needed closure with Ashley like you did with David. And it turns out she"s a scumbag. It still hurts. I know you don"t want to hear that. But it hurt worse when you left. Alot worse. I cried over Ashley one time ever."

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
Your internal conflict intrigues me. Is this how GV beat down your defenses?

"Yes! YES! Suck my period blood!"
"...no, wait, this isn"t right!"
I honestly think it"s a little interesting but weird and nasty.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
I will go into detail to help you understand what I mean. I think what Jeremy told me about energy vampires is interesting. But, the blood stuff is weird and nasty to me.

W

Wrathcaster

Ok, I broke my own promise and posted again in this thread just to make a request. I remember reading somewhere that the guy who started the George Zimmer meme came from FoH forums.

Requesting a George Zimmer psycho midget period vampire post plz. This will really get things going before business law. My prof kinda looks like Zimmer and it"ll make him a lot less imposing when he starts drilling us on corporate liability.

Speaking of which, why the fuck was this thread the first thing I checked on the internet this morning? It"s like a horrific car accident... I just can"t look away.

KilyinRZ_foh

shitlord
James said:
Oh no you"re not, you need to atone for your sins, buddy, which includes sucking the period blood out of a retarded midget. Jesus Christ.
I can"t stop laughing... holy christ... what the fuck. Jesus fucking god.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The turn of events over the past few pages in this thread are beyond epic. A fucking period blood sucking energy vampire!

FUCKING WIN.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A new sex act is born from foh: blow your load into your gf on her period and suck it all out, then feed it back to her in a sloppy kiss.

I will call it the The Shelly-Schrimpf strawberry sundae.

Okay for the love of God people... Just leave it alone. I have never seen so many assholes in my life. Shelly go to fucking hell you psycho bitch! You really suck at lying. Oh and the petition shit good luck with that GV wants nothing to do with that nasty cunt........