Long full disclosure

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hey you guys need to leave Shelly alone. She is doing the best she can. She might be short but she is large on love....bwahaha sorry I couldn"t keep a straight face.

Anwyn_sl

shitlord
Awanka said:
Sounds like Jeremy dodged a bullet here. It is his extreme good fortune that the state doesn"t accept food stamps to pay for the fee. This is one case where I sympathize with the father wanting to be absent.

Galiem, I know you"re reading this. AVOID SIGNING THIS FORM AS IF IT WERE A CONTRACT FOR YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL. Do whatever it takes. Just run. Run, and don"t stop until you hit the ocean. And than maybe run some more.
Run like hell and refuse DNA testing!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Louisiana is a "closed record" state. This means that birth and death certificates are not public records. All requests for birth or death certificates must include proper identification.
Damn

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
He can refuse a court order DNA test and he will have to pay child support whether he signs to be on the birth certificate or not.
I meant he can not refuse a court order DNA test. He will have to pay for child support whether he signs to be on the birth certificate or not.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Have you talked to a lawyer yet about this? Did you know that it is fraud to put false information on a birth certificate.

GV I really really really hope you fight this. You should have a good chance of winning since its pretty obvious that Shelly is deranged.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So answer Ravvenn"s question Shelly, who is on the birth certificate - Jeremy or your husband? She pointed out why you"ve said one or the other at different times, obviously you can"t have BOTH on the birth certificate. So who is really on it then?

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Grumpus said:
Have you talked to a lawyer yet about this? Did you know that it is fraud to put false information on a birth certificate.

GV I really really really hope you fight this. You should have a good chance of winning since its pretty obvious that Shelly is deranged.
Actually, it"s not fraud I talked to a lawyer. Louisiana laws are if you are married at the time of the birth or if you get a divorce within 100 days pier to the birth, then the husband has to be on the birth certificate no matter what even when he is not the father.

TheRage_foh

shitlord
WHAT DOES ACKNOWLEDGING PATERNITY MEAN?
Acknowledging paternity is a way to establish who is the biological father when the parents are not married to each other. The parents may sign an acknowledgment of paternity form at the hospital when the child is born. The acknowledgment may also be signed at a later date. The acknowledgment should then be filed with the State Vital Records Registry.

IF THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PATERNITY IS SIGNED, WILL THE FATHER"S NAME BE ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
If the unmarried parents sign the acknowledgment at the hospital when the child is born, the child"s last name on the birth certificate may be the last name of the father, if the mother agrees; or the child"s last name may be a combination of the last name of the father and the mother"s maiden name.

No where on the LA child support page does it say he can be court ordered forced to participate in any of things. DO not under any circumstances do any of the things listed on the page to become the father. If you do, you will prove even more stupid then we all believe (which is hard to do at this point amirite?).

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
I don"t care whether he signs to be on the birth certificate or not. He will take a DNA test by the court order and he will have to pay for child support regardless of him being on the birth certificate or not. But my son will not have his last name.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
I don"t care whether he signs to be on the birth certificate or not. He will take a DNA test by the court order and he will have to pay for child support regardless of him being on the birth certificate or not. But my son will not have his last name.
So basically all you care about is taking his money because you are a greedy worthless manipulative piece of shit?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
But you already said that he"s on the birth certificate now.

Shelly1989 said:
My son"s father, Jeremy, is now on the birth certificate.

I am feeling a, how you say, Roffle-waffle? What in the world would possess me to refuse a DNA test? If indeed Kevin is genetically mine, then the sooner I know this, the sooner custody proceedings may begin.
Yeah, I"m disabled, but let"s take into account what a judge will consider. Stable home? Check. Ability to parent? Check, demonstrated empirically with Ashley and my daughter. Psych shit? No biggie. Unlike Shelly, I have undergone and am continuing treatment, whereas she denies her diagnoses. Stable income? Check. Stable family? Check.

Sure, she may have family and friends come in to lie, but between their never being present to actually witness anything and Shelly"s ridiculous inability to get even her own story straight, that will lead to charges aainst her people and more lulz.

Physical capability to care for a child? Check. Shelly can"t even wash dishes. Intellectual capacity? Well, considering that when I researched WMS in case Kevin had it, she told me that all of the publications in the National Library of Medicine are lies and that no doctor knows what they"re talking about, I think I got that aspect covered too.

Then there"s the shit-ton of crazy that she has vomitted all over the Internet, lovingly preserved in screencaps and the Retard Rickshaw courtesy of the fine people at Fires of Heaven. On top of all this, there"s witnesses to her character whom can vouch for her suicidal and emotionally abusive history.

So, this is why I"ve asked for a DNA test. But take my money? Laughing out loud like I"m on a cloud, no. Haha, goodness no. But I hope she does get into school because the hit to her income will hurt.

By the way, according to what she told Ashley, "Chase" is (at different times) a cop, lawyer, and doctor. Considering that when I called to settle that $500, find out what she and Ashley were discussing, and suggest a DNA test, she started with how she loves and misses me, Chase may not exist. Then again, considering that she told Ashley she"s already pregnant again and she justified cheating by saying it "hurts" if she don"t have sex at least once a day, there may be something to this Chase stuff.

However, when the Spring semester had already started, she was NOT in school and claimed that she was studying French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Latin. So, if she is studying, it"s through an organization without semesters that accepts students with no English skills or allows just anyone to jump into any class at any time. The only classes I know of that fit that are community service classes on personal finance management that, admittedly, social services may be forcing her to attend since she has a child.

Despite her attempts to humiliate me, her stalking, her lies (seriously, period blood? Good troll attempt but fucking SICK!), I will again lay out her best options.

1. Take David back. He"s a fruit loop, but he genuinely loves her.

2. Pretend to have never known me. If Kevin is mine, then my finding that out would be the biggest threat to her dream of a Brady-like home possible, due to what I outlined above.

3. Get counseling. That is, unless she enjoys having nightmares about her deceased cousin whom she was in love with and failing at every interpersonal relationship she"s beyond lucky enough to find.

4. At least take remedial English courses to gain a smidgen of respect in electronic and written communications, and maybe some psychology and sociology courses to learn how to be sociable and altruistic.

BUT she will heed none of this, mark my words.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
It is his choice and whether he wants to be on the birth certificate or not by his and my signatures and it cost $450. If he don"t want to be in our son"s life, take responsible for our son and help out, then he don"t have to, but he will at least pay for child support. The state will automatically take it out of his check. If he gets off his check, they will take it out of his tax return. If he don"t pay for child support at all, he will go to jail. The court will make him do a DNA test and pay for child support. So, I am not worried about it.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
This could be too much for even Maury. He might have to team up with Jerry Springer for a special episode.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Gv, if you end up having a melt down and murder shelly. Please post here from prison if possible as I would gladly donate to your defense fund.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Man, I must be a really horrible person. If my life ever got SO HORRIBLE that I actually had sex with Shelly (much less suck blood out of her cunt), and was UNFORTUNATE enough to have a kid with her, I sure as FUCK would NOT take a DNA test. I"d RUN, RUN, RUN. Even if the kid was mine, or wasn"t mine, I wouldn"t want ANYTHING to do with that TROLL. Let her have the kid, and you GO ON WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE. To me, to NEVER have to see Shelly would be worth the price of 1 kid.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
10-15 year in prison....or 20 years paying child support and dealing with Shelly. Just saying.