Long full disclosure

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
he has offered to help since Jeremy will not help take care of his responsibilities for our son.
You put the wrong GD father on the birth certificate, Jeremy currently has 0 fucking responsibility for your son. How the hell do you sleep at night.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Erronius;1968119 said:
But isn"t that pointless to argue if he HAD to be put on the birth certificate regardless? Isn"t he the one that is on the birth certificate right now?

Yes he is on the birth certificate due to Louisiana laws about married women and no show fathers.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Grumpus said:
Wait wait wait a second. In order to put this other dudes name on the birth certificate doesn"t that guy have to sign for it?

1. What the fuck is wrong with the dude thats actually on the birth certificate that he would willingly sign for a baby that is not his and who"s mother is this midget turd.

2. Is Shelly currently with said idiot?

3. If not is she currently leeching money from this guy as well?
Good catch. Can you imagine the quality of man that would be attracted to a PREGNANT Shelly? UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
no show fathers.
The worst part in all of this is that you are so out of touch with reality that you think the men in your life are in any way at fault in all of this. Even if these guys beat you, abused you, whatever. You deserve it.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Grumpus said:
You put the wrong GD father on the birth certificate, Jeremy currently has 0 fucking responsibility for your son. How the hell do you sleep at night.
I didn"t want to put my husband down but by Louisiana laws I had to since his real father wasn"t around. Right now, Jeremy has no rights to my son, but he still has responsibility for our son that he will not do for his 2 other sons. I sleep just fine.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
Right now, Jeremy has no rights to my son, but he still has responsibility for our son that he will not do for his 2 other sons. I sleep just fine.
Ill just quote myself here so I don"t have to type it again.

Grumpus said:
The worst part in all of this is that you are so out of touch with reality that you think the men in your life are in any way at fault in all of this. Even if these guys beat you, abused you, whatever. You deserve it.

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
My husband didn"t sign the birth certificate. I am not with him neither. I am not getting nor I don"t want any money from my husband even though he has offered to help since Jeremy will not help take care of his responsibilities for our son.
My guess is that the hospital asked who her husband was, assuming he was the father. Clearly, they were ill equipped or prepared to deal with such a horrifying clusterfuck.

That said, the birth certificate does not have a place for "husband"s name". It has a place for "father"s name". Whether on purpose or not, you lied on the form.

Incidentally, this is the form you need, and the $450 charge is a lie as well.

Louisiana Acknowledgement of Paternity Packet.

The costs outlined on page 1 are:
Acknowledgment of Paternity Affidavits executed after your child?s birth has been registered require special processing at
the Central Vital Records Registry and statutory fees are applicable. Please be guided by the following:
Submit an appropriate original completed Acknowledgment of Paternity Affadavit, all existing certified cop(ies) of the
child"s birth certificate or a $15 search fee if you cannot provide a copy, any supporting evidentiary document(s), the
statutory filing fee of eighteen ($18) dollars, plus the state charge of $.50 per mail transactionto:
Louisiana Vital Records Registry, Attn: Document Alteration Section, P.O. Box 60630, New Orleans, LA 70160
The fee does not include the cost of a certified copy of the record after the amendment is filed.Please include an
additional fee of $9.00 for each copy of the amended certificate requested
at the time of the amendment. Certified copies
purchased at a later date will be fifteen dollars each plus the state charge of $.50 for each mail transaction.
So at most, $27.50.

Incidentally, there is some interesting information on page 4, as well:

This is a legal document. Signing the form is voluntary. Since this form has legal consequences, you may want to consult an attorney
before signing.
When this Acknowledgement is properly completed and signed, the biological father"s name is entered on the birth certificate and the man
becomes the legal father of the child. This acknowledgement has the same effect as a court order establishing paternity and can be used
as a basis for entering a child support order.
If either of you is not sure that this man is the biological father of this child, you should not sign the form. You should have a genetic test.
Mothers who were married to someone other than the biological father when the child was conceived or born or were divorced
for less than three hundred days when the child was born must use the VRR-44 3P affidavit form, instead of this form.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBLITIES OF A PARENT
?Either party has the right to request a genetic test to determine if the alleged father is the biological father of the child.
? The alleged father has the right to consult an attorney before signing an acknowledgement of paternity.
?If the alleged father does not acknowledge the child, the mother has the right to file a paternity suit to establish paternity.
? After the alleged father signs an acknowledgement of paternity, he has the right to pursue visitation with the child and the
right to petition for custody.
? Once an acknowledgement of paternity is signed, the father may be obligated to provide child support for the child.
? Once an acknowledgement of paternity is signed, the child will have inheritance rights and any rights afforded children
born in wedlock.
? Aparty who executed a notarial act of acknowledgement may rescind the act, without cause, before the earlier of
the following:

- Sixty days after the signing of the act, in a court hearing for the limited purpose of rescinding the
Acknowledgment.
- A court hearing relating to the child, including a child support proceeding, in which the father is involved.
Thereafter, theacknowledgement of paternity may be voided only upon proof, by clear and convincing evidence, that such
act was induced by fraud, duress, or material mistake of fact, or that the father is not the biological father.
Note the bolded details. I have a feeling they will be coming up again soon.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Maybe stop being such a dumb cunt to everyone and these guys will stop leaving you and trying to completely erase you from there lives.

Do you not see a pattern of behavior from the men in your life leaving you?

?The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him in the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk, but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it"s time to go shopping for a saddle."

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shelly1989 said:
Since I am married and the father isn"t around, I legally had to put my husband down as my husband.
Wow.

Shelly1989 said:
I have been talking to my lawyer about all of the situation.
I"d love to know how you afford a lawyer. Most lawyers charge per hour what you make in a month.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shelly1989 said:
I didn"t want to put my husband down but by Louisiana laws I had to since his real father wasn"t around. Right now, Jeremy has no rights to my son, but he still has responsibility for our son that he will not do for his 2 other sons. I sleep just fine.
Shelly give us your phone number, I have a lawyer that can help you.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Actually, no I will take pictures of the paper work to proof it. It does cost $450. By Louisiana laws, since the father wasn"t around and we both are married to separate people, I had to put my husband on the birth certificate.

If the mother of a newborn child was married at the time of conception and birth, or had not been divorced for more than three hundred (300) days, the child is presumed to be the child of her husband. The child?s surname must be recorded as the surname of the husband of the mother, or if both the husband and the mother agree, the child?s surname may be the maiden name of the mother or a combination of the surnames of the mother and the father in either order [R.S. 40:34B.(1)(a)(iii)]. The husband must be recorded on the birth certificate as the father of the child.

Woman"s Hospital | exceptional care, centered on you | Baton Rouge, Louisiana
If the husband of the mother is not the biological father of the child, and the mother, her husband, and the child?s biological father execute a three-party Acknowledgment of Paternity Affidavit, the child?s surname may be recorded as the surname of the biological father, or if the mother, her husband and the child?s biological father agree, the surname may be a combination of the surname of the mother and the biological father in either order [R.S. 40:34B.(1)(a)(vi)]. The name of the biological father will be recorded as the father of the child on the birth certificate. Use of the three-party affidavit process is limited to those cases wherein the husband and mother lived separate and apart continuously for a minimum of one hundred eighty days prior to the time of conception of the child and did not reconcile after the beginning of the one hundred and eighty-day period.

There"s another few aspects to this birth certificate business.

1. I visited Shelly in the hospital, at labor and delivery, and David was there. Since a mother can have only one visitor there after hours, a nurse asked which one of us is the father. She pretended to be too out of it to answer, and then she was chatting up a storm five minutes later. Since she and I were not together and she had David there, I did not visit again until after he was born.

2. THIRTY SIX HOURS after Kevin was born, she called me and told me. I rushed to the hospital, and asked the nurse to see my son (giving her the benefit of the doubt at the time). I was on the phone with her when AGAIN a nurse asked who the father is. She MUTER HER PHONE so I could not hear her answer, and then called me a "selfish asshole" for trying to see the baby instead of her when it was not visiting hours for the SICU where she was after cessarian.

3. I CALLED THE HOSPITAL and a family and divorce attorney. BOTH told me that IF ANOTHER MAN IS NOT PRESENT TO CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY then a married woman"s child has her husband on the birth certificate. If both claim the child, a DNA test is done by default. But ONLY if the mother DENIES the possibility that another man is the father, the husband goes on the birth certificate.

Conclusion: Shelly is lying through her teeth. SHE denied that I am the father, SHE claimed DAVID is, SHE put him on the birth certificate, and now that she realizes that he has no money to take, she is trying to backpeddal even though she DENIED that I am the ather at the hospital and publicly. Shit, she would not even let me see the child when he was born and did not even send me a picture for a month and a half.

So, she can go fuck herself. Mommy state or not, she had more than proven herself unfit, and her continual assertions that I do nothing for my children only prove it more, just like everything else she says. She is so out of touch with reality that I am genuinely afraid for the child.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
Conclusion: Shelly is lying through her teeth. SHE denied that I am the father, SHE claimed DAVID is, SHE put him on the birth certificate, and now that she realizes that he has no money to take, she is trying to backpeddal even though she DENIED that I am the ather at the hospital and publicly. Shit, she would not even let me see the child when he was born and did not even send me a picture for a month and a half.

So, she can go fuck herself. Mommy state or not, she had more than proven herself unfit, and her continual assertions that I do nothing for my children only prove it more, just like everything else she says. She is so out of touch with reality that I am genuinely afraid for the child.
I think most of us have this figured out already. She seems to be the only one who doesn"t get it. But thanks for giving us the finer points.

Shelly1989 said:
Actually, no I will take pictures of the paper work to proof it. It does cost $450. By Louisiana laws, since the father wasn"t around and we both are married to separate people, I had to put my husband on the birth certificate.

If the mother of a newborn child was married at the time of conception and birth, or had not been divorced for more than three hundred (300) days, the child is presumed to be the child of her husband. The child?s surname must be recorded as the surname of the husband of the mother, or if both the husband and the mother agree, the child?s surname may be the maiden name of the mother or a combination of the surnames of the mother and the father in either order [R.S. 40:34B.(1)(a)(iii)]. The husband must be recorded on the birth certificate as the father of the child.

If the husband of the mother is not the biological father of the child, and the mother, her husband, and the child?s biological father execute a three-party Acknowledgment of Paternity Affidavit, the child?s surname may be recorded as the surname of the biological father, or if the mother, her husband and the child?s biological father agree, the surname may be a combination of the surname of the mother and the biological father in either order [R.S. 40:34B.(1)(a)(vi)]. The name of the biological father will be recorded as the father of the child on the birth certificate. Use of the three-party affidavit process is limited to those cases wherein the husband and mother lived separate and apart continuously for a minimum of one hundred eighty days prior to the time of conception of the child and did not reconcile after the beginning of the one hundred and eighty-day period.
You fucking twit! You just busted yourself again! I have never seen anyone so stupid in my entire life

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:

Holy fucking Christ, are you really that fucking dense?

You are pasting something from the section called "Newborns Born of Marriage". Scroll down a few inches, you dumb fuck.

Newborns Born Outside of Marriage: The surname of a child born outside of marriage shall be the mother"s maiden name. If the natural father is known and if both the mother and the natural father agree, the surname of the child may be that of the natural father or a combination of the surname of the natural father and the maiden name of the mother. "Natural father" means a father whose child has been filiated by subsequent marriage of the parents or by a notarial act, or a father who has formally acknowledged his child born outside of marriage or who has been judicially declared the father in a filiation or paternity proceeding. In the case of a child whose certificate of birth fails to list the name of the father, the name of the biological father who is proven the be the father by DNA testing shall be listed as the father upon submission, by the mother or the father, of a certified copy of the DNA test results establishing paternity of the biological father.
Short version? You lied at the hospital, or you are lying now.