Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I"m guessing this: At the time of birth Shelly wanted nothing to do with GV. She didn"t want him to have access to the baby or anything. Once she realized that she screwed herself out of child support, she started trying to say that GV is the dad, and now wants to have all this shit done so that she can get money from him.

I"m sorry if that"s super obvious, I just really don"t give enough of a shit to remember any of the details.

ADVICE: Shelly - post your phone number so we can get you a lawyer.

ADVICE: Jeremy - fucking run.

Grumpus said:
I think most of us have this figured out already. She seems to be the only one who doesn"t get it. But thanks for giving us the finer points.
I figured we"re on the same page, but there are a few details there that I think should be included as fine grain detail. After all, this is for posterity (lulz).

Big one here too: BEFORE we broke up, she told me while in one of her screaming fits that her baby would have David"s last name. So, it"s not that she did all this out of anguish that we broke up. She planned it!

One thing she isn"t counting on is the fact that what she did is fraud in this state if she ckaims to have believed at the hospital that I am the father, because she was asked and she had to lie for this outcome (again, if she always believed I am the father as she claims). That means she is gaming the child support system, either at the hospital or with her request to change the documents. She can not do as she says she plans without contradicting statements made under penalty of perjury, and in this state that kind of fraud carries five years. It is a mommy state, but they are well aware of the kind of women whom take advantage of that and there is a zero tolerance policy among judges.

I don"t have to run. I don"t even have to spend a dime. All I have to do is the right thing. So, PLEASE Shelly for the sake of Kevin and justice, request a DNA test.

TheRage_foh

shitlord
Jeremy dude, I feel for the child as we all do. Satan spawn will have to suffer her wraith for his entire life, and all the insults that will accompany him growing up. But take my advice disavow the kid, make NO attempts to be the father or she will suck you drier than you sucked her.

thambokx_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
So, PLEASE Shelly for the sake of Kevin and justice, request a DNA test.
No stress there, Galiem. If she attempts to add you to the birth certificate, you have a legal right to have a paternity test performed. You don"t need her to request it.

You can.

thambokx said:
No stress there, Galiem. If she attempts to add you to the birth certificate, you have a legal right to have a paternity test performed. You don"t need her to request it.

You can.
On top of that, when I request it and it comes out that he is not mine, she will be hit with a bill for it. If it comes out that he is mine, she will be investigated for fraud and I will get custody by default. I"ve been in touch with a lawyer this whole time.

I would have said earlier on that every time she opens her mouth online she screws herself more, but I didn"t want that to dissuade her from admitting to perjury and proving her character. Now, I"ve got enough legal ammo to win in a glance. So, the ball is in my court but it"s her move. She can keep up the crap and lose big time or get counseling and get herself together.

Honestly, living in a mommy state sucks because it takes a special woman to screw up what the courts serve up on a silver platter. Luckily, Shelly is a special kind of woman.

I can"t fathom why she"d screw herself so badly. There was a time when she threatened to run with Kevin to California. Were I she, then I"d either start being real quiet or call Greyhound right now.

The beauty is, I don"t have to play games to win here. The more she is told the truth about her best interests, the less she will heed it.

aychamo_aycono said:
And by sucked he means when you SUCKED HER HEMORRHAGING PUSSY!
DID NOT HAPPEN. As a token of good will, I"ll admit I got my red wings, but not with her. Those wings were earned during an experimental night with my ex-wife YEARS before I met Shelly. In fact, Shelly knows that and it made her jealous as fuck because I WOULDN"T do it for her. Sorry, I"ll try most things once, but I don"t repeat what doesn"t feel good *shudder*.

TheRage_foh

shitlord
Haha. This drama makes my family look sane....I could have sworn my family would have made an entire season of Jerry Springer happen. But damn GV, your life takes the cake.

The only thing she used Twitter for was the @Gnostici that she loved me, no matter what I posted. I could say anything and that would be her response. Made up examples:

Gnostici: Baghdad is in flames.

Shelly: @Gnostici lol i love you hun

Gnostici: New evidence links dwarfism to Satan"s minions breeding with human women.

Shelly: @Gnostici love you hun ur so sweet

Gnostici: ghsgavhifitbsvsolbrb

Shelly: @Gnostici lol hun ur so smart luv u

She did the same thing on Facebook and Myspace. Now, I can"t see her posts but I bet they go like this.

Shelly: Deadbeat dad Jeremy denies his son. (30 seconds ago from mobile web)

Shelly: David loves his son. (5 minutes ago from mobile web)

I can"t remember her screen name. shelly1989 like here, maybe. But I guarantee she has her stuff set to private.

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
Damn, just so much I want to say but this works just as well.

demotivational-posters-this-kitty-is-sad.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
3. I CALLED THE HOSPITAL and a family and divorce attorney. BOTH told me that IF ANOTHER MAN IS NOT PRESENT TO CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY then a married woman"s child has her husband on the birth certificate. If both claim the child, a DNA test is done by default. But ONLY if the mother DENIES the possibility that another man is the father, the husband goes on the birth certificate.
To me, amidst all of this confusion, that sounds more plausible. Perhaps she was too embarrassed to tell the hospital that there even COULD have been another father. What I find curious though is that she seems to be going to an awful lot of trouble to sidestep that though, rather than simply saying"I was too embarrassed, I dodn"t want to sound liek someone on Jerry Springer, so I told them David (?), but that really wont matter in the long run"

GaliemVaelant said:
Shit, she would not even let me see the child when he was born and did not even send me a picture for a month and a half.
Frankly, you"re lucky that you got a photo at all.

GaliemVaelant said:
where she was after cessarian.
She"s lucky that the cessarian was successful, given that someone of her reduced stature was at a heightened risk in pregnancy. There is a reason that so many midget mothers die in childbirth, you know.

She"s lucky your son didn"t split her in half and spring from her forehead like Athena from Zeus, with Hephaestus acting as midwife instead of the poor nurses and doctors in the hospital.

OM NOM NOM

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I"m not going to lie. That little creature"s face, with the teeth, looks exactly like Shelly"s picture where it looks like she"s leaning back in ecstasy. Does anyone have it handy?

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I"m not going to lie. That little creature"s face, with the teeth, looks exactly like Shelly"s picture where it looks like she"s leaning back in ecstasy. Does anyone have it handy?
This one?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
148487d1281930708-why-do-you-post-foh-xshelly7.jpg

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Real Name
Shelly Shaw Harkey

Graduated from

Northwood High School - 2008

Shelly891
Facebook
MySpace