Long full disclosure

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
HAHAHA teeth, nose, face, and chin, closed eyes. ALL THE SAME!
"BEHOLD, THE CYCLE CONTINUES!"

Good thing we have cesarean births nowadays. Shelly should be thankful for advances in modern medicine.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Warrik said:
One has to wonder what it will take for this to be Hall of Shame worthy. Its high on this years nomination list in my book.
Forum experts are already saying this thread is locked in. This will be 2 for 2 for Galiem. I have to hand it you GV, you may have failed at many things, but in this forum you are undisputed. Here you have found your true brothers.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Shelly kind of reminds me of Sam in that in almost every picture, she"s got that same grin going. I could imagine her being fed feet-first into a chipper-shredder, and having that same grin on until the very end.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Erronius said:
Shelly kind of reminds me of Sam in that in almost every picture, she"s got that same grin going. I could imagine her being fed feet-first into a chipper-shredder, and having that same grin on until the very end.
She would probably be a big hit with Sam, seeing as she looks about 12.

Saladus_foh

shitlord
Christ I don"t think I"ve ever seen someone with as much of an internet footprint based off a user name as Shelly6Ss (then again, I haven"t e-stalked anyone like I did just there). Seriously, all 9 pages from google bring results of very intellectually stimulating topics and message boards, such as MULTIPLE online dating sites, reddit threads pertaining to cheating, sex, and drugs, as well as other threads pertaining to relationship advice. Quite the goldmine if someone feels like making an effort.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Soygen said:
She would probably be a big hit with Sam, seeing as she looks about 12.
Is it merely a coincidence that they both spell the same way...or is it something...MORE?

Sam Deathwalker said:
I have to type to much to check for spelling and grammer and pucuation errors. If I typed in 3 lines a day like you they would be perfect....

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fammaden said:
Hold on, seriously? Her middle name isSHAW???
It"s like she was DESTINED to be the Queen of the "Shaw!

Unless you are about to reveal to us that you live in Louisiana and your last name is Shaw as well, I think that"s unlikely but I can hope can"t I?

Disp_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Can we get administrative approval for +25 internets for anyone who can find her highschool yearbook picture?
She graduated high school 3 years ago. Are you expecting her to look drastically different? Most of these pictures are probably a year+ old too.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Fammaden said:
Hold on, seriously? Her middle name isSHAW???
Oh man, I literally laughed out loud at this post. It really is fate!

I can not bring myself to stick up for Shelly even on the basis of principles that I would normally stand up for just about anyone on. So, as much as I loathe to speak directly to her, I will offer her this bit of sage wisdom:

Shelly,

This is why I warned you not to post personal information on the Internet and not to leave too large an internet footprint. I stopped you in the past from posting your phone number on an open and visible profile. In fact, I stopped you from doing it on two sites: Facebook and Myspace.

Whether you ever accept anything I say at face value, it would behoove you to accept this. These guys know exactly where to draw the line to stop Internet shenanigans from turning into Internet vigilantism. If you don"t know the difference, you don"t want to. This is an "I told you so" moment.

Now, though I hold myself back from despising you on the single moral basis that it is tiring to hate anybody, I offer you some advice. From this point forward, it would be in your best interest to make your life private. Be careful what personal information you post, and hide your profiles behind a shroud of anonymity.

Yes, I have a site that includes my name and consolidates my profiles to one link list. That is something I shall have to remedy thanks to our so thorough airing of dirty laundry; and something I will maintain the integrity to wait to remedy until things die down a bit. But I am not a 4"2" woman in glasses with a small child. You are more vulnerable than I, and being female, were you to walk down the street with nothing of value on your person and in the most tattered and worthless clothing you could find, then you would still carry on your person something of value to some people.

Be more careful. I might not care enough to type out this lecture that I offered in kind sentiment in person so many times only to have you reject it as you did everything I said, but you are a mother of a small child. Were I you, then I would be dropping to my knees and picking a god to thank that this is happening here and not on certain other websites that shall remain nameless (it"s best not to invoke the devil by name, so-to-speak).

The way I see it, you have a lot of online work to do in order to be safe and responsible. Given the turn that things have taken, you should begin that work as soon as possible. Now, you may balk at this warning once more, but having delivered this bit of common sense publicly, I will not repeat it again.

I can"t believe I"m even bothering. Past behavior considered, her response to this will likely be to post her phone number, address, and bank information. Pointless is pointless, and I"m sure this post is of little more productivity than farting into the wind.

Carry on, gentlemen.

Erronius said:
OM NOM NOM
I"ve endured Tubgirl, goatse, that old woman with the nude site (what is/was her name?), the Nick Berg video, JFK Jr"s crash pics, Two Girls One Cup, and an endless list of other Internet horrors that for most require immediate eyewash and for some, therapy. Through the years, never once did I wince. Never did I get queasy. Never did I feel a sympathy pain nor a single shred of disgust, so hard is my gut.

In real life, I"ve attempted time and again to peer beyond outward appearances and have found beauty in the grotesque, kindness in the cruel, and I have found within the darkest, most corrupt of souls a kindling of decency.

Yet this... this... this is... wow. My God. Not only is the resemblance uncanny, but in concept alone, that is one of the most gruesome and disturbing images that the world of entertainment has ever shat upon humankind. Chills ran down my spine. My stomach churned. Sympathy pains raked my body like the claws of countless rabid cats.

Holy. Shit. Kudos. Ugh...

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
Be more careful. I might not care enough to type out this lecture that I offered in kind sentiment in person so many times only to have you reject it as you did everything I said, but you are a mother of a small child. Were I you, then I would be dropping to my knees and picking a god to thank that this is happening here and not on certain other websites that shall remain nameless (it"s best not to invoke the devil by name, so-to-speak).
Oh shit, I better post all this stuff on 4chan while I still have the chance!