Long full disclosure

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Can"t we all just get Along? There could be a happy ending in there somewhere, well for everyone but this poor child we will be paying to for the rest of his life. Frankly I think we owe the kid.

Chanur: Yeah, it would be nice, wouldn"t it? I"ve offered Shelly friendship, assistance with Kevin, and to repay that $500, but she"s apparently only interested in any of the above if I stick my dick in her too. Well, either that or she really just gets off on e-stalking, harassment, and libel. Fun times. Double ugh.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
Were I you, then I would be dropping to my knees and picking a god to thank that this is happening here and not on certain other websites that shall remain nameless (it"s best not to invoke the devil by name, so-to-speak).
Not sure what to think about this, frankly. Is this kind of shit safe to be posting ANYWHERE on the internets? You think this is safe being posted here, in a small corner of the forums where we hide our crippled posters like people under the stairs?

You"re just lucky it"s not Caturday yet, my friend.

Actually, I must be getting forgetful in my old age.EVERYDAY IS CATURDAY!

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Lol 2008 Grad? That can"t be right...how old is this troupe of failures?

Also, I award you no points for completely ignoring the three Rs.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
This thread needs a theme song.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZprNwUFCHpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thambokx_foh

shitlord
FromReddit:

shelly6ss 2 points3 points4 points 8 months ago*
I have had sex on a bridge, at church, in woods, in an alley, in a pool but didn"t finish because of the water getting to cold, in the rain, in the theater"s restroom, in a friend"s house, in my about to be ex husband"s dad"s house, at a park, in the shower and bathtub, behind an Eye Clinic, at Brookshire"s, and in and around the Red River I think that is all except of course my and the guy"s bedrooms. I don"t do the ass thing neither.

Edit: I also had sex with Jeremy aka Gnostici at a hospital recently 9-25-10.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
thambokx said:
FromReddit:

"Edit: I also had sex with Jeremy aka Gnostici at a hospital recently 9-25-10."
Wait, why was she in the hospital having sex?

Shelly1989 said:
9. Jeremy (3 times) total of about 11 months from Oct. 6- Dec. 23, 2009 & Dec. 25, 2009- April 12, 2010 & April 26- Sept. 5, 2010,got pregnant in May of 2010.http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._2419402_n.jpg
I mean...I don"t even...whats" that, like after week 16? Potentially as long as weeks 18 or 19 depending on when in May? Now I know that you "can" have sex during pregnancy, but with your pregnancy Shelly? With the worries and concerns? And besides, you weren"t in the hospital to give birth in September, what you guys go in for an exam and then starting fucking when the doctor isn"t in the room?

This keeps on getting better and better. So, did you have sex before the exam, or after? Please tell me after. Normally I would assume that 2 people wouldn"t have sex in the hospitalRIGHT BEFOREthe exam itself, but with you guys...hey who knows, right?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I needed to catch up on the thread, so I was skimming backwards through it. I saw all the signs..but my morbid curiosity forced me to continue on....To page 20.

Why, God fucking why.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
It"s like she was DESTINED to be the Queen of the "Shaw!

Unless you are about to reveal to us that you live in Louisiana and your last name is Shaw as well, I think that"s unlikely but I can hope can"t I?
Noooo, you had it right the first time!

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:
I mean...I don"t even...whats" that, like after week 16? Potentially as long as weeks 18 or 19 depending on when in May? Now I know that you "can" have sex during pregnancy, but with your pregnancy Shelly? With the worries and concerns?
I pointed this out before and as usual, she ignored it, as she does anytime someone calls her out on her lies and overall bullshit. It was made public (which she posted and acknowledged) she wasNOTsupposed to be having sex due to her high risk pregnancy in relation to her placental abruption.

I really hope the men (including you, GV) who had sex with her while she was pregnant were unaware of this. Otherwise, it"s pretty messed up if you did this knowing that it could cause a slew of complications including the baby being born too prematurely to survive.

Shelly, if you actually were a good mom, you"d have been more concerned with the safety of your unborn child than you were with getting people to screw you. Real mothers put their children before themselves. You"re disgusting.

Good god, you graduated in 2008 from high school? WTF, you started all this shit and have this fucked up a life and you"re not even 21??? Wow.

Venjenz_foh

shitlord
Reading these two threads (and curse my human nature for wanting to view these train wrecks), I have to admit being wrong about one thing for a long time now -

I always thought the people on Springer and the idiots on the American Idol try outs were fakes, just using train wreck tactics to get their dumbass mugs on TV. I realize a certain portion really are that way, but these two threads have made me realize that some people really are that fucked up. They aren"t mugging for their 15 minutes, they"re just so far past the bounds of batshit crazy, fucked up, busted wires, please for the love of all that"s holy kill them with fire stupid, that they actually want people to know about the gory details of their existence, not realizing for a second that they are mutants in every possible sense of the word.

I think Aychamo"s angst is misplaced. Forget these goofs living on the dole, that"s small change. That they are classified in the same species as other humans is a larger and more heinous affront to the rest of mankind. That they have reproduced should be a capital offense against evolution itself.

Wow.

Saynac_foh

shitlord
This thread really puts personal problems into perspective. Holy McJesus, you guys are a train wreck happening in slow motion. Two trains full of energy vampires.