Long full disclosure

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Though some of this shit makes no sense to me. Like this stuff, Was Shelley and Galiem tag-teaming Reddit? It"s like they were posting as random posters with no connection, when wouldn"t they have had to keep swapping out at the computer to make alternating responses? Or is Galiem just making this all up as some sort of internet super-troll and Shelley isn"t real?

Another example of some Sheley/Galiem reddit biblical tag-team action:And the bible verse of the day is...? : funnyPic #1 is from another thread.

I also wish I had a dollar for every post she made on Reddit to flip the fuck out over pot use.

Saladus_foh

shitlord
I"m assuming they both had PCs and were browsing Reddit together. Christ... I wonder how quickly my girlfriend would leave me if I suggested we browse an internet forum together.

Saladus_foh

shitlord
Also I just checked, that exact post was covered in the "Why do you post on FoH" thread, post #45. It baffled the fuck out of everyone then too.

Forsaken_foh

shitlord
Saladus said:
I"m assuming they both had PCs and were browsing Reddit together. Christ... I wonder how quickly my girlfriend would leave me if I suggested we browse an internet forum together.
But would she leave you if you asked to drink her period blood?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The sheer amount of retarded crap on the internet about these idiots overloads me and it loses all its humor. I just...I don"t...yeah.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Soygen said:
The sheer amount of retarded crap on the internet about these idiots overloads me and it loses all its humor. I just...I don"t...yeah.
What do you expect when you have two free-loading goobers who have literally nothing to do buy internet all day?

I am not retard.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Couldn"t they do something more productive like cook meth and place curses on people who don"t pay the bridge-toll?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Erronius said:
Though some of this shit makes no sense to me. Like this stuff, Was Shelley and Galiem tag-teaming Reddit? It"s like they were posting as random posters with no connection, when wouldn"t they have had to keep swapping out at the computer to make alternating responses? Or is Galiem just making this all up as some sort of internet super-troll and Shelley isn"t real?

Another example of some Sheley/Galiem reddit biblical tag-team action:And the bible verse of the day is...? : funnyPic #1 is from another thread.

I also wish I had a dollar for every post she made on Reddit to flip the fuck out over pot use.
FUCK - we solved it!

I am going to guess that Shelly does not exist! What if GV *IS* Shelly? Along with his other psych diseases, he may haveDissociative identity disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaand post as both people?

But seriously, in that reddit thread you posted (the link, not the image)

And the bible verse of the day is...? : funny

Read Shelly"s posts. I think we all agree that she did not write them. Shelly has displayed borderline intellectual functioning. I do believe that GV was posting as Shelly in the reddit thread and then replying in defense of his posts as her. This is some Millie shit.

Also, I thought this was hilarious, his post about Shelly and her ability to do math in her head:

Shelly said:
In Modern Algebra, in her head, she proved every theorem she was asked to. No work. Without reading the material about it. Her intuitive understanding was so great that she could prove theorems her professors were working on with no effort whatsoever. I, on the other hand, still can not write a proof to save my life. That"s just not how my mind works. That female could teach me a LOT about proof writing, and as a result, math in general even though I can calculate, derive, and integrate much faster than she can and with much less effort.
This is the same Shelly that literally can not write a single complete sentence and didn"t finish high school. And yet she could "prove theorems her professors were working on" ...... but she never went to college LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Fucking crazy people. He paints her out to be Good Will Hunting, but she"s more like a mix of Sloth and Bobby Bouche.

TheRage_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
This is some Millie shit.
Dude no, this doesn"t even scratch the surface of the Millie shit. I mean, this could be the all time best troll thread ever. Or he could be the ugliest fucking Sybil on the planet. Worse thing is if Shelly isn"t real...Where"d he get all those pictures...?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
Read Shelly"s posts. I think we all agree that she did not write them. Shelly has displayed borderline intellectual functioning. I do believe that GV was posting as Shelly in the reddit thread and then replying in defense of his posts as her. This is some Millie shit.

Also, I thought this was hilarious, his post about Shelly and her ability to do math in her head:
You know I wondered that as well, I was thinking that maybe this was some sort of well laid plan to emulate and outdo Millie. But christ, where do you get the actors from this at? Is there a 1-800 number for renting trolls?

Though Galiem has been an extra in movies and is pretty high on the drama scale, but Millie v2.0? I dunno.

aychamo_aycono said:
This is the same Shelly that literally can not write a single complete sentence and didn"t finish high school. And yet she could "prove theorems her professors were working on" ...... but she never went to college LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Fucking crazy people. He paints her out to be Good Will Hunting, but she"s more like a mix of Sloth and Bobby Bouche.
Yeah at the very least she had to have been getting help. "She aren"t retard", but daaaaammnn....

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I guess his making up things about her (math genius) is just a denial mechanism? He doesn"t want to believe that she"s just a zilch troll.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
thambokx said:
Real Name

Graduated from[/u][/b]
Northwood High School - 2008
From Life Knot
I am married, but have been separated since Oct. 13, 2008.
Married and divorced before finishing high school? Is that like, some kind of record or am I missing something.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Grumpus said:
From Life Knot

Married and divorced before finishing high school? Is that like, some kind of record or am I missing something.
It is Louisiana after all, the fact she hasn"t poped out 6 kids by now means she is hard to get by their standards!

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
On a side note, women have lost all rights to complain about how hard it is to find a man when someone like Shelly can do it with the ease of someone you"d expect to look more like Megan Fox. It is "puzzling" that a girl that looks and acts like Shelly has a stampede of ordinary-looking guys fighting over her.

I don"t understand... It"s one of those things that keeps me up at nights.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Awanka said:
On a side note, women have lost all rights to complain about how hard it is to find a man when someone like Shelly can do it with the ease of someone you"d expect to look more like Megan Fox. It is "puzzling" that a girl that looks and acts like Shelly has a stampede of ordinary-looking guys fighting over her.

I don"t understand... It"s one of those things that keeps me up at nights.
It"s not just you. The antics of these freaks would boggle Fox and Mulder.