Long full disclosure

Awanka said:
On a side note, women have lost all rights to complain about how hard it is to find a man when someone like Shelly can do it with the ease of someone you"d expect to look more like Megan Fox. It is "puzzling" that a girl that looks and acts like Shelly has a stampede of ordinary-looking guys fighting over her.

I don"t understand... It"s one of those things that keeps me up at nights.
I think getting people to sleep with you is easier when you have no standards.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Awanka said:
On a side note, women have lost all rights to complain about how hard it is to find a man when someone like Shelly can do it with the ease of someone you"d expect to look more like Megan Fox. It is "puzzling" that a girl that looks and acts like Shelly has a stampede of ordinary-looking guys fighting over her.

I don"t understand... It"s one of those things that keeps me up at nights.
It makes you wonder about these guys who claim to sleep with 9s and 10s. If you read GV"s description of Shelly, she comes across as a brilliant but misunderstood hidden beauty. In reality she"s a negative 100.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I"m still stuck on the doll like description. I can"t seem to get past that. Every time I try to read further, I"m just called back to that craziness to try and figure it out. It"s actually started affecting me in rl--making me call into question if there is a "normal" perception of the universe.

Anyone ever see that episode of Star Trek, where they try to give the Borg an image problem that can"t be solved, but they know the Borg would try to solve it anyway and they would focus on it so much that it would fuck them up?

Yeah, that"s what this is doing to me. How the fuck is this doll like? Look at that jaw, it looks like a cross between Bald Bull and the Don Flamenco from Mike Tyson"s punch out. I don"t understand how so many normal guys are actively trying to fuck this--But it REALLY hurts to think that she could be described as doll like.

And initially I just thought I could chalk it up to Galiem being fucking crazy. But then looking through her boyfriends and the guys FIGHTING over her (Actually competing to be with her through all the drama), I realize that they are almost all normal looking men. They shouldn"t have many problems scoring a fairly good looking women. But instead, they are fighting over her. Which leads me to believe that they ACTUALLY think like Galiem does.

I don"t know guys. I"m scared.

Also...Why does she always look so smug in every picture she takes. Has anyone noticed that? It"s like she think she knows something that the rest of us don"t and she is secretly gloating to herself about how awesome she is.

Goanad_foh

shitlord
I think the next step is to convince shelly to take it up the ass. Not only would the number of hillbillies wanting to ride dat train increase, so would the FOH agenda be furthered in that fucking that way doesn"t perpetuate her gene pool.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Pythagoras could be called the first known string theorist. The five types are Type I theory, Type IIA theory, Type IIB theory, Heterotic type O(32) theory, and Heterotic type E8 ? E8 theory. The string wave velocity increases as the tension of the string is increased, and so the normal frequency of the string increases as well.

Shelly1989 said:
Pythagoras could be called the first known string theorist.What is string theory?

The five types are Type I theory, Type IIA theory, Type IIB theory, Heterotic type O(32) theory, and Heterotic type E8 ? E8 theory.
The Many Types of String Theory

The string wave velocity increases as the tension of the string is increased, and so the normal frequency of the string increases as well.
What is string theory?
Regardless of the subject matter of your post, it is pretty obvious that it"s copypasta because you are incapable of forming a coherent complete sentence on your own. Next time try stealing from something that isn"t the first google result?

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
and so can we...

Shelly1989 said:
Pythagoras could be called the first known string theorist.
What is string theory?

The five types are Type I theory, Type IIA theory, Type IIB theory, Heterotic type O(32) theory, and Heterotic type E8 ? E8 theory.
The Many Types of String Theory

The string wave velocity increases as the tension of the string is increased, and so the normal frequency of the string increases as well.
What is string theory?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
Lol I love copy-paste idiots:

Let me google that for you
I don"t know, maybe she had a room full of monkeys mashing on their keyboards until they got lucky? That"s a more likely scenario that her knowing wtf she is talking about as well.

Just imagine if there was an"INFINITE SHELLEY THEOREM"

Anyhoo, now that I"m thinking about monkeys. Think Shelley could handle a segway? Shelley do you own a pair of overalls?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Df6Rfsi6zSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If I had video editing skills I"d put Shelley"s head on that chimp; alas, my imagination will have to suffice.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
People would min/max in bullshitting skills instead of using Google-fu as a dump stat

TheRage_foh

shitlord
I should put one of my math problems from homework up here and see if she can do the advanced math I do...But I"m an engineering student and I doubt she"d know what half the letters meant.

Silver Knight of the Realm
TheRage said:
I should put one of my math problems from homework up here and see if she can do the advanced math I do...But I"m an engineering student and I doubt she"d know what half the letters meant.

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Lithose said:
I"m still stuck on the doll like description. I can"t seem to get past that. Every time I try to read further, I"m just called back to that craziness to try and figure it out. It"s actually started affecting me in rl--making me call into question if there is a "normal" perception of the universe.

Anyone ever see that episode of Star Trek, where they try to give the Borg an image problem that can"t be solved, but they know the Borg would try to solve it anyway and they would focus on it so much that it would fuck them up?

Yeah, that"s what this is doing to me. How the fuck is this doll like? Look at that jaw, it looks like a cross between Bald Bull and the Don Flamenco from Mike Tyson"s punch out. I don"t understand how so many normal guys are actively trying to fuck this--But it REALLY hurts to think that she could be described as doll like.

And initially I just thought I could chalk it up to Galiem being fucking crazy. But then looking through her boyfriends and the guys FIGHTING over her (Actually competing to be with her through all the drama), I realize that they are almost all normal looking men. They shouldn"t have many problems scoring a fairly good looking women. But instead, they are fighting over her. Which leads me to believe that they ACTUALLY think like Galiem does.

I don"t know guys. I"m scared.

Also...Why does she always look so smug in every picture she takes. Has anyone noticed that? It"s like she think she knows something that the rest of us don"t and she is secretly gloating to herself about how awesome she is.

I"m pretty sure that you have started on the same path that Galiem is on. I look forward to the subsequent thread on the midget you fuck.